Cops dont like me

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2007, 10:24 PM

10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Strictly Scionized
SL Member
Scinergy

my step brother is a cop and he does stupid stuff like this all the time... then goes around his cop buddies and they all laugh about it. i hate it when he does crap like that
Old 01-27-2007, 11:40 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Chris, my dad was a sheriff for over 30 years, he seen it all did it all. My step father was a state trooper, all from Georgia and Florida. Interesting to say the least.

The majority of officers in all fields are good and some bad, and some even worse. The police chief in Atlanta that my dad worked for has three fulltime body guards, they are not here to protect him from thugs and criminals, and they are there to keep the cops from killing him. It is an interesting story.

They may be on your side than you think. My father passed away this past year, while he was in the hospital he had a bout 15 to 25 a day in the waiting room to go visit him. I never realized I had this many relatives and friends of my father. As I started to talk to each of them over the 5 months he was in RED ICU, about a third of them were ex cons. My dad spent his weekends working with the church and going to the local prison to be with inmates. He spent most of his life and after his retirement working with inmates while in jail. He would meet them at the prison when they were released to welcome them, offer assistance and follow up with them weekly. Some never made it but most did, I have to say I am very proud of my dad, as a person but also as an officer of the law.

You did do the right thing, only because you did nothing wrong. Cops sense this very easily and in most cases has to rely on instinct and observations. I agree with Tim, I applaud your hard work to be a father and husband. It takes a tremendous amount of discipline and the support of friends and family.
Old 01-28-2007, 02:27 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
AlphaSquad
SL Member

Thanks Tim. I have no feelings of negativity towards cops, but I as still struggling with the fact that I DO still get discriminated against cause of my past. I dont get second chances from people, and employeers. I dont blame anyone but myself for my past. I was an idiot. But I still do struggle with being called whatever, cause of how I used to be. But I dont mind cooperating with cops when they stop me to ask questions. But I just felt single out and profiled, Cause I know there was no way the saw my WHITE BOY tatoo from where they were. I guess I had my hat on backwards so that was thug enough. But Tim I respect you as a man and an officer. This was no way a hate thread on Police. Just a let you guys know and see what I have to deal with in my life. Kelly thank you for your kind words also. My Grandpa and grandma were both LAPD during the years of the Watts Riots. So I never had a problem with police. I just had a problem with no doing the right thing and them catching me.
Old 01-28-2007, 04:57 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Did you ask if they where going to share their donuts with you?
Old 01-28-2007, 05:42 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Wagonistas
SL Member

^^^^^Now that's funny Johnathon^^^^^^Where were you tonight? You missed the Avondale meet, it was a good one...
BTW, I love donuts...

Chris, I know that this was not meant to be a hate threat on Police...It's the follow up threads where people say they hate cops or dislike them...I understand that we all have opinions and like to share them...

I harbor no bad feelings about this Chris...I'm sure you felt violated and you had the right to feel that way...My threads were meant to provide a little insight as to why they may have targeted you and why they asked to see your ink...

By the way, what happened tonight? Why weren't you at the meet in Avondale...Hope things are well with you...Peace!
Old 01-28-2007, 05:51 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I was with some friends today and wound up having a couple drinks while we installed my subs, so I didn't want to drive

Drinking + driving =

BTW, I love donuts
Are there anymore crispy creams or did they all go out of business?
Old 01-28-2007, 09:03 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
AlphaSquad
SL Member

Amber and I spent some time at Castle and Coasters, then had to be home. Really wanted to go. Just didnt have the time. Had to take care of the kids.