Regional - Desert & Salt AZ, NM, UT

evltstr

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2009, 01:51 AM

10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Services will be held on Friday, August 28th at 4pm at the Mesa Baptist Church, 2425 S. Alma School Rd., Mesa, AZ 85210.

Google Maps:
http://bit.ly/3onvJ

Per Bob's posting:
We would be honored by your presence but request you dress casually as we all know Robby wasn't a neck-tie kind of guy.
Old 08-27-2009, 02:09 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Kiss
Services will be held on Friday, August 28th at 4pm at the Mesa Baptist Church, 2425 S. Alma School Rd., Mesa, AZ 85210.

Google Maps:
http://bit.ly/3onvJ

Per Bob's posting:
We would be honored by your presence but request you dress casually as we all know Robby wasn't a neck-tie kind of guy.
So sorry guys, my mom has Chemotherapy that day. Can't make it. Please pour one out for me.
Old 08-27-2009, 04:07 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scionetics
SL Member

I wish I could pay my respects at the memorial but I will be in Colorado on business until at least Saturday.

Robbie you will be missed!

Old 08-27-2009, 04:46 PM
T_J
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
AlphaSquad
SL Member

I didn't know him, but he sounds like a good dude, who was surrounded by a good group of friends. I'll be out of town too, or I would attend. Condolences & best wishes to all his friends & family...//TJ
Old 08-28-2009, 02:11 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

ok so i just recieved info about the run situation... here is the way linda put it, they want us to try and roll in at once for the service reving our engines. there will be no run after the service cause of emotional times, thus having the run being on sunday to go to bar smith.

with that being said a few of us figured alot of people could meet up at the fiesta mall on the upper level of the parking garage, and head out by at least 330.
Old 08-28-2009, 06:19 AM

10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

ill be there at 3
Old 08-28-2009, 09:41 AM

ill be there between 2:30 and 3.
Old 08-28-2009, 05:12 PM
Scion Apocalypse
SL Member

Very sorry for the loss. My prayers are with the family.
Old 08-30-2009, 10:59 AM

10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

the tribute run and celebration for Robby will take place later on today.
we will meet at the Chevron station on Idaho and US 60 about 330-4p. then make our Tortilla Flats cruise and head downtown to Bar Smith.

there will be tribute decals available as well:
Name:  Hello_Kitty1.jpg
Views: 16
Size:  22.3 KB

hope to see you there
Old 08-30-2009, 06:25 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scionetics
SL Member

I am pretty sure we will be there.
Old 08-31-2009, 08:04 AM

10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

it was great seeing everyone who was able to make the run today. sorry i couldnt stay longer downtown. this was the first time i had made a TF run, and now i can see why Robby loved it so much. ill be going back in the future. but it also made me realize how much an xB is NOT made for handling LOL!!

i have plenty left, so if any of you want a tribute sticker and were unable to attend today, just shoot me an email: Skynet3132@yahoo.com
Old 12-27-2009, 07:28 PM

I was Robby's friend growing up. He was my best friend in high school until I went to millitary school. Recently during Christmas we were all sitting around talking about our crazy childhood friends and I was telling the story of how me and Robby would shoot bottle rockets from a bb gun he had, from his bedroom window. And how it would freak out the nieborhood dogs. So that got me searching yesterday online to find him. I came across his Facebook page and sent him a message confirming who i was and that we were friends back in high school. I was so exited when my wife came home that I had found one of my fondest friends. Then I came across his myspace page and saw that all his friends were posting with their goodbyes. I was in shock...... that he passed this last summer. So ever since I've been trying to learn more about the man he had become. I wanted to get to know him again to be his friend again. I wish I could have know him as a man. So I registered with Scionlife so that I could share this with you all and to tell you that from what I've read and found about him was still a great guy. He was so freakin cool when we were kids. I know as an adult am so very happy that he was able to find the kind of life that was good to him. I'm just so sad that my old friend is gone and that I never got to know him Again.
Thank you.....

Last edited by HondaSlayer; 12-27-2009 at 07:32 PM.
Old 12-30-2009, 06:52 AM

Me and Carlo are going to be doing a canyon run for Robbies Birthday this thurs the 31st around noon. All are welcome. I don't check my PM's here ever, so if you would like to meet up with us email me @ no_fear956@hotmail.com. thanks.