Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2006, 08:37 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scionetics
SL Member

Default New Years Eve Party 12/31

Attn: Peeps

Every year we have an annual New Years Party. This is the first year I have been a part of the Scion community.

This event is a BYOB (Bring Your Own Beverage) event. People will start arriving at 6:00 PM. If you are drinking, we ask that you have a designated driver or you drink responsibility. You are welcome to stay the night and enjoy breakfast in the morning if you drink to much (we will find a place to put you).

We will provide the food typically a six foot sub or two and provide some chips and dips. There will be a champagne toast/and Cider toast at Midnight. If you have some sort of traditional dish or something you would like to share, please feel free to bring it also.

This event will be held at my little house (in the west valley) and will be open to families. The only thing I want to remind those that will be bringing your children is that you must keep up with them. We try to keep this family friendly (we do have a small jumper) but we also allow alcohol to be consumed except by minors.

We do try to keep this so that both kids and parents can both attend and bring in the New Year together.

Please RSVP via PM and I will provide directions. If you have any additional questions please also PM me.

I hope that everyone has a Merry Christmas/Happy Holiday and a Happy and Safe New Year.
Old 12-17-2006, 10:51 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scionetics
SL Member

Default Re: New Years Eve Party

Originally Posted by dagarhart
Attn: Peeps

Every year we have an annual New Years Party. This is the first year I have been a part of the Scion community.

This event is a BYOB (Bring Your Own Beverage) event. People will start arriving at 6:00 PM. If you are drinking, we ask that you have a designated driver or you drink responsibility.

We will provide the food typically a six foot sub or two and provide some chips and dips. There will be a champagne toast at Midnight. If you have some sort of traditional dish or something you would like to share, please feel free to bring it also.

This event will be held at my little house and will be open to families. The only thing I want to remind those that will be bringing your children is that you must keep up with them. We try to keep this family friendly (we do have a small jumper) but we also allow alcohol to be consumed except by minors.

We do try to keep this so that both kids and parents can both attend and bring in the New Year together.

Please RSVP via PM and I will provide directions. If you have any additional questions please also PM me.

I hope that everyone has a Merry Christmas/Happy Holiday and a Happy and Safe New Year.
I probably can't be there but I'd like to donate to the food fund!!!
Old 12-17-2006, 11:37 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scionetics
SL Member

This should be fun. Anyone and Everyone are welcome. We have a 50 gallon drum barrel that has been converted into an outdoor fireplace we put a fire in to keep warm by each year for those of us who hang out outside.
Old 12-27-2006, 11:09 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scionetics
SL Member

Scott, could you move this back up? I did not realize that if I edited it would drop off the Announcements list. Sorry.
Old 12-30-2006, 11:01 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scionetics
SL Member

thanx for the invite but it looks like me and Heidi are heading up to Prescott for new years, yay.
Old 12-31-2006, 12:15 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scionetics
SL Member

Great. Be safe and have a Happy New Year.