SL Member

Interested! PM sent....
Old 03-15-2007, 04:51 AM
5 Year Member

Scionetics
SL Member

Originally Posted by YELOSUB
Interested! PM sent....

You have a gun! I wanna see somebody not let you belong to their club!

Plus you can always "Break Up" the meets!

Old 03-15-2007, 05:06 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Scisko
Originally Posted by YELOSUB
Interested! PM sent....

You have a gun! I wanna see somebody not let you belong to their club!

Plus you can always "Break Up" the meets!

Nothing to see here....Move along!!! Respect my authority!!!
Old 03-15-2007, 06:44 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

This thread was for scion owners that wanted to join Scion Apocalypse, NOT! for those that want to voice there opinion on what we are doing as a car club. If you dont like how we are doing things then so be it. There will be no annual fee's no fee's what so ever. The only time there will be a cost to anyone, would be when you want extra shirts or whatnot. Sorry if this dissapoints those that cant make it in just yet, but this will possibly also give you more of a reason to get things done. Understanding that some of you might of had problems with clubs the past, but that doesnt mean that you need to get on here and cry about it. As we posted at the beginning, not all details were posted yet! Theres a couple more cents to this thread.

The guidelines we posted at the beginning will stay how they are. If we decide that your car has what it takes without the audio/video (one or the other), then we will let you know. Also if you feel you have what it takes without those then send us a pm as well.
Old 03-15-2007, 12:57 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I have a video iPod or my daughters portable DVD player ......... Does that count for something?
Old 03-15-2007, 01:09 PM
rj
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by boomster
This thread was for scion owners that wanted to join Scion Apocalypse, NOT! for those that want to voice there opinion on what we are doing as a car club. If you dont like how we are doing things then so be it. There will be no annual fee's no fee's what so ever. The only time there will be a cost to anyone, would be when you want extra shirts or whatnot. Sorry if this dissapoints those that cant make it in just yet, but this will possibly also give you more of a reason to get things done. Understanding that some of you might of had problems with clubs the past, but that doesnt mean that you need to get on here and cry about it. As we posted at the beginning, not all details were posted yet! Theres a couple more cents to this thread.

The guidelines we posted at the beginning will stay how they are. If we decide that your car has what it takes without the audio/video (one or the other), then we will let you know. Also if you feel you have what it takes without those then send us a pm as well.

Thanks for the clarification Boomster.

but, I am still not intrested.. Thanks.
Old 03-15-2007, 01:13 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I didn't post what I did to be a dick!^^ But this thread has beed jacked for 3 pages! Something needed to be said
Old 03-15-2007, 01:34 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Calm down Boomster. work is almost over for ya.

Maybe a hint of advice for what you are trying to do, Why dont u do what most clubs do and that is recruit based on what you see or just simply get on here and make a post saying SA is currently having active enrollment if you are interested please contact us.

And as you know whether you like it or not, when the word "club" comes up in this region people get touchy. Always has, always will includng you as well.

Just change your tactics. At least get all your requirements figured out before seeking new active enrollment. Kind well maybe this, maybe that, we will let u know, we might consider no audio now doesnt really work to build a recognizable club with their act together. Get focused and it will all work for ya.

Again I have nothing to do with any clubs here in the community, just trying to offer advice from past experiences. If you dont like then dont use it type thing. Peace and wtf, did I get up at 5 am for today??? COOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Old 03-15-2007, 04:11 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scion Apocalypse
SL Member

Pm sent.
How long does this process take?
Old 03-15-2007, 04:16 PM
rj
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by RockBlocker
Calm down Boomster. work is almost over for ya.
Maybe a hint of advice for what you are trying to do, Why dont u do what most clubs do and that is recruit based on what you see or just simply get on here and make a post saying SA is currently having active enrollment if you are interested please contact us.
And as you know whether you like it or not, when the word "club" comes up in this region people get touchy. Always has, always will includng you as well.
Just change your tactics. At least get all your requirements figured out before seeking new active enrollment. Kind well maybe this, maybe that, we will let u know, we might consider no audio now doesnt really work to build a recognizable club with their act together. Get focused and it will all work for ya.
Again I have nothing to do with any clubs here in the community, just trying to offer advice from past experiences. If you dont like then dont use it type thing. Peace and wtf, did I get up at 5 am for today??? COOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yea what he said.. I'll throw in a little input towards you too.. take it as you want.

A: People build clubs not rides. You can always build/change/modify a ride.
You cannot change a person.

B: Image, Anything you do can help/hurt an image. When you your at shows walking around talking to people are great image builders. Socializing etc but, profanity at a family type event when little ones are about is a bad image. How people see you everywhere is an image and this is for everyone in your club/group/organization.
This applies here on the forum as well.
Only reason why I said drama in the first place When you(boomster),Randy,Dwest start to mix it up on the boards drama follows. Its proven by post after post.

You guys are a good group of people and fun to hang. Keep it that way

This is just me talking aloud and not pointed at anyone. Just me throwing out some tips, You might go oh what a "a--hole!" but, I have been in and around some of the biggest clubs in the valley and watched them thrive and burn out.

Its great and I am happy you guys want to build a Elite club for hardcore people that want to show. Then make it elite. Don't proactively post about having people join up and throw limitations in thier face. Quietly walk up to those that you feel worthy of the experiance and ask them. Then from positive imagery and community observations it will make you that "elite" team of rides you want.

here is my 5c take as you want its all IMO .. Sorry if this upsets anyone.
Old 03-15-2007, 04:21 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
AlphaSquad
SL Member

Originally Posted by n2htwlz
Pm sent.
2 weeks, Gonna need a pee sample and blood work. LOL!
Old 03-15-2007, 04:25 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scionetics
SL Member

Pm sent.
I'll bet you forgot your mother's maiden name for security purposes.
Old 03-15-2007, 04:25 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scion Apocalypse
SL Member

Originally Posted by Crispyxb
Pm sent.
2 weeks, Gonna need a pee sample and blood work. LOL!
Damit
I dont have any alcohol in my system oh well..
Old 03-15-2007, 04:45 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
AlphaSquad
SL Member

Well you better hurry and get smashed. lol
Old 03-15-2007, 05:55 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team No Limitz
SL Member

Originally Posted by RockBlocker

Hey Dave I think that it is awesome that you guys are doing this Elite club. Many Props to you guys. You all have Nice rides........ I guess the one thing I forgot to mention in my first post was what Chad hit on. I thought to myself that I think all of the details should of been nailed down first before coming on to the boards and posting about the club and then saying there will be more details later. I think it would of been best to get the rest of the details done first then posted about it. So I hope you can see where I was coming from and why I asked about dues and stuff. Hopefully you understand where I am coming from and not be upset about it. Like I said it was my own opinion and you know what they say opinions are like........ everyones got one.

I think you guys will do fine with your club.......
Old 03-15-2007, 11:28 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scionetics
SL Member

by request of Scion Apolalypse this thread has been locked. Don't point fingers at me for this one