Notices
Regional - Desert & Salt AZ, NM, UT

Want to help cure diabetes? Or design a shirt to help do it?

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2007, 05:31 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Want to help cure diabetes? Or design a shirt to help do it?

You may remember last year we had a couple of events and a walk team for JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation). The Drive to Cure Diabetes is in the works, so is the Scrapbooking marathon day, and the Walk is on November 3rd at Tempe Town Lake.

Last year, Brent (dudehitt) and our daughter Meghan designed the t-shirt for our team...and many of you were kind enough to purchase them to help support our team. (Thanks again!)Here's what it looked like....
This year, we're looking for some help with a new t-shirt design. The theme for the walk this year is "Be a Hero". We'd like some ideas that incorporate the theme, Scions, JDRF and our team name (if that's possible!). It's longer this year, as one of Meghan's classmates was also diagnosed with diabetes. Our team is now called Meghan's Marauders/Carli's Crusaders.

If you want to have your design immortalized on a bunch of t-shirts that will be seen by 25,000 people at Tempe Town Lake on November 3rd, bring it on! We're open to most ideas (g-rated, please! ) and would love to have a lot of different options for the girls to choose from.

I know there are loads of talented artists and Photo-shoppers out there, and I'm not one of them, so we'd love your help! I don't have a file with this year's logo, but I do have the different JDRF shoe ones, as well as the main JDRF logo. I can email them to anyone who wants to incorporate them into a design.

Thanks in advance!!!