Notices
Regional - Great Lakes IL, IN, OH, MI, WI

2008 Scion Exposed: Ohio | Your Immediate Actions REQUIRED!

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2008, 04:52 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I've been to everyone and am a bit bothered they would even think of turning back to one of the main reasons people buy our cars. I take a non owner with me every year just to get them hooked on the fun of owning a Scion. Way to go with dropping the ball!
Old 03-03-2008, 01:04 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

I would be really upset if they didn't have Exposed this year. We've gone since '06 and every year we've had a blast! More and more people come every year. It's an awesome way to have everyone in the Scion "Family" get together and share their experiences and ideas. Definately something that shouldn't be cancelled!
Old 03-04-2008, 01:43 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I honestly believe that if exposed in canceled this year it will give the impression that the scion life style is dieing, and that scion is going to be just another brand of car out there.

As a three time exposer myself, I have grown to love this event and look forward to it every year. Some of my favorite scion memories are from exposed Ohio including:

in the first year
the parrot
the lap around the track
free food
lots of cool scions to see

year two:
the keg , camping, and the bon fire
lap around the track
free food
the DVD
even more cool scions to look at

last year:
who can forget the air horn
camping
Chris Rado
lap around the track
The DJ
The DVD

Please help me be a fourth time exposer. I honestly believe everyone would agree with me saying that Exposed Ohio is the greatest scion only event, and shows all of us loyal scion customers how much we are really appreciated.

If the unfortunate event of exposed being canceled does occur, I say we all get together and pitch in and have our own event.
Old 03-04-2008, 04:19 AM
5 Year Member

I have to the last Two Exposed events at Mid-Ohio and it has been the highlight of my summer. Its the one thing that i look forward to starting at the beinging of the year. Just getting to meet new people, see what they do with their Scions, the lap around the track, getting to see the racing that goes on durning the weekend. Plus its part of the Triple-Crown weekend its cool to see the other cars and whatnot. But once again the Best part is just meeting new people every year.
Old 03-04-2008, 04:37 AM
5 Year Member
Scion Evolution

never been to ohio exposed, i was actually thinking of going this year since i actually have more time this summer. i hope this is some kind of joke like the whooper freakout
Old 03-04-2008, 05:22 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member
Scinergy
Team ScioNRG
Scion Evolution

If for some reason your region decides not to do the event, please let me know. I've been planning/promoting/producing Scion events in Pa for about a year. I could talk to my region manager about bringing it here to Pa instead. But give me time to plan it, I'd need to know the second they said no.

I was looking forward to my first Exposed event. I've heard nothing but good things about it.
Old 03-04-2008, 07:22 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Exposed 08

While thanking my sponsors I also list the statement below on the web pages along with pics of my xB.

Oh yeah and Scion for building such an awesome line of vehicles and building such a great- relationship with the owners. The events they Sponsor are fantastic.

I look forward to Exposed each year, It's like a Family reunion meeting new members each and every year is awesome. With all the blood, sweat and tears I've put into my xB I personally believe my morale would be very low even to the point where I would probably just loose interest in modding the xB all together. It's nice to make NOPI, HIN and such events but being with other scion owners is just freakin awesome. The events Scion puts on for the owners is something that's unique and hopefully won't be a thing of the past. OH Well ENUF said.

Schuks I'm feeling down and out now let me go before I cry.

Oh yeah btw Kevin you forgot in year 3 FREE FOOD LOL
Old 03-04-2008, 01:31 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

I had a blast last year! It was my first one but I was planning on coming down again for this show. I hope they dont cancel the show. I'd be ____ed at Scion if they did. Scion is known for thier relationships with owners after we buy them. If they cancel thier show events then thats a step in the wrong direction.
Old 03-04-2008, 02:00 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Im not going to write a paragraph.. For some people this is the most important event of the year in a car scene.. Enough said.. Save this event!!!
Old 03-04-2008, 05:13 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

This sucks I've always had to work so couldn't make and get bummed out when I hear of all the good times I missed out this is the first year that I have my dealer work the schedule around making sure that we are there ... I tell all the new Scion owners that we get about it and planned on having a great time up there and finally get to look forward to going and then I catch wind of the terrible news.
Old 03-05-2008, 02:20 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

I didnt go to EXPOSED: OHIO last year, but from what I heard in SE:Chicago... it was one of the best times they had. I was definitly thinking of going this year, which would mean it'd be my first drive longer than 3 hours. Anything for a SCION event... not to mention one that has always been successful. I know alot of people who have purchased Scions or have joined Scion clubs since last year... many of those were looking forward to Scion events including EXPOSED. Scion does alot for us, but in return we are loyal, which in my opinion is priceless... We deserve this show.
Old 03-05-2008, 05:34 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

OhioScions
SL Member

Old 03-06-2008, 08:30 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member
Scinergy
Team ScioNRG
Scion Evolution

Originally Posted by underESTIMATED
Speak up, and continue to let your voice be heard.

Thank you to everyone's support, I knew I wasn't alone.
for sure bud... and if for some STRANGE reason your region decides not to have it after all, our region will gladly take care of the event. I cleared it with our region manager last night. It'll take alot of work if we don't find out till last minute, but this event will not be ruined because of one person's business decision.

I want to see Exposed in Ohio this year. But if it absolutly cannot happen.. CAT region has your back homie.
Old 03-06-2008, 08:33 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

^but i dont wana drive to pa, thats far!
Old 03-06-2008, 10:34 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member
Scinergy
Team ScioNRG
Scion Evolution

Originally Posted by maximthegreat
^but i dont wana drive to pa, thats far!
So's HIN Chicago... but I've done it It will give peeps from the Carolina's that dont want to drive to Ohio a chance to go.

Im all for Ohio, Im just saying, something is better then nothing.
Old 03-06-2008, 12:16 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
OhioScions
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

NOT to have scion exposed is a BIG problem. This is an event I look forward to every year since they have been doing this in Ohio. I cannot stress enough how much of a travesty this would be not to hold this event.

It is without a doubt the highlight of my summer fun.

For the love of all that is Holy and Good in the world, don't take this away from me!
Old 03-06-2008, 12:19 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
OhioScions
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

I have even saved vacation days for this event. Precious vacation days. Did I mention I work in a call center, where it is literally like hell on earth? Don't you think I'd want to get away?

I'd rather stay in order to save vacation so I can go to Exposed. I liked it that much.
Old 03-06-2008, 05:12 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

to be clear they are not cancelling it they are looking to move to Tenn. our region is comprised of michigan, ohio, tenn, and kentucky so it wil make it more central
Old 03-06-2008, 07:06 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

OhioScions
SL Member

Old 03-06-2008, 07:24 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

i too wear both hats, i don't feel like morale is down anymore than before.

its not a canned corp. response its just the truth that they are moving the event. if i had it my way id have it in michigan and doing it in Tenn. only really makes it further for Detroit folks. you guys are going to still get a great event and it really does need a little change.

i wouldn't mind doing the event at a different place where we weren't just a sideshow to another event.

i supported the region in this decision because ive always wanted exposed to be a Scion ONLY event for owners.

just my .02

Quick Reply: 2008 Scion Exposed: Ohio | Your Immediate Actions REQUIRED!