Notices
Regional - Great Lakes IL, IN, OH, MI, WI

2008 Scion Exposed: Ohio | Your Immediate Actions REQUIRED!

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2008, 04:42 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by IllNist
Old 03-12-2008, 04:46 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Scion Evolution

If this is true and it is in Tennessee, you can count me out. That's just too far of a drive from Pittsburgh. I assume most of the Pgh crew will say the same.
Old 03-13-2008, 01:49 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by RHDVIPbB
Originally Posted by XPRESSCION

Even if its in TN...I'm kind of wanted in KY for a speeding ticket.
I can meet you at the border and let you use my license plate for the trip through KY.
It's going on four years...you'll think KY would pick it up? I could do the speed limit with cruise control on until TN stateline and I still have 12 days for paid vacation time.

But the key is; does anyone else at work have the same dates off?
Old 03-16-2008, 07:34 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I've been with the region people for the last Four days in the Bahamas - they wanted me to get the word out that there WILL be an exposed event in Ohio (nothing will change that!!) They did say that there is a possibility of one in Bristol, or around there, as well.

I do not know any further details so please don't ask. I am only here to tell you what came directly from the Cincinnati Region Scion Mangers mouth.

So let's please squash this talk about no exposed before it effects the turnout.
Old 03-16-2008, 07:43 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by burstaneurysm
There's no way anyone from the Chicago area will be making a 10 hour trip to Bristol.

Damn shame too. Exposed was a blast.
And on the topic...

Last year, Mid-Ohio was the day before Exposed Chicago. Not only did we drive out to Mid-Ohio, we drove back that evening to do Exposed Chicago. Unfortunately, Exposed Chicago was pathetic. It took place the day and location of a large summerfest concert. We were parked for two hours before having to either go to the concert, or go home.

Sadly, it was more tailgating than an actual event...

If they throw the thing in TN, and we get some Chicago peeps along, I'll personally makes sure we get well taken care of. :D Remember? I'm from Knoxville!!

GO VOLS!!!
Old 03-16-2008, 11:04 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

OhioScions
SL Member

Originally Posted by Joseph_Scion
I've been with the region people for the last Four days in the Bahamas - they wanted me to get the word out that there WILL be an exposed event in Ohio (nothing will change that!!) They did say that there is a possibility of one in Bristol, or around there, as well.

I do not know any further details so please don't ask. I am only here to tell you what came directly from the Cincinnati Region Scion Mangers mouth.

So let's please squash this talk about no exposed before it effects the turnout.
Old 03-17-2008, 12:18 AM
BiB
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Stop playing with my emotions. Well now that thats out of the way it would be nice to confirm or deny if its going to still be at the Mid Ohio Race Track.
Old 03-17-2008, 02:40 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

That could take a while to confirm, because last year they didn't release any info or get the site up until around 3 - 4 weeks until the actual event.
Old 03-17-2008, 02:51 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Fail, INC
SL Member

Man, I hope so.
Old 03-19-2008, 02:45 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

As long as I know 18 days before the event so I can request off, I'm cool with that. I can't wait for Exposed 08.
Old 03-19-2008, 05:28 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

i was part of the 14 hour drive to the 07 exposed and it was the single greatest experiance of my life.ever since the day after ive been looking forward to this years.i will drive to TN but mid ohio is so perfect
Old 03-20-2008, 01:18 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by jspectoaster
i was part of the 14 hour drive to the 07 exposed and it was the single greatest experiance of my life.ever since the day after ive been looking forward to this years.i will drive to TN but mid ohio is so perfect

Old 03-20-2008, 01:53 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

All I need is an official date so I can book my plane ticket. They only go up in cost the sooner you get to the date. =(
Old 04-01-2008, 07:03 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Any word on when Scion will hold Exposed this year?
I'm trying to have my schedule open but there is Slamology being held on June 21 & 22 this year also another event or 2 but I'd prefer to make the Scion event my #1 show of choice but time is ticking.

Any Answers Anyone?
Old 04-01-2008, 07:19 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

OhioScions
SL Member

Originally Posted by enuf2spare35
I'm trying to have my schedule open but there is Slamology being held on June 21 & 22 this year also another event or 2 but I'd prefer to make the Scion event my #1 show of choice but time is ticking.

Any Answers Anyone?
It's "unofficially" June 21st weekend, until the actual "dealer" memo comes forth.
Old 04-01-2008, 07:31 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Originally Posted by underESTIMATED

Any Answers Anyone?
It's "unofficially" June 21st weekend, until the actual "dealer" memo comes forth.
out of curiousity, do you know whenabouts the "dealer memo" will come through? I can see how that might be the actual date with regards to the previous two exposed, but i don't want to jeopardize buying a plane ticket and then having the date not be true, lol.
Old 04-01-2008, 08:48 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

OhioScions
SL Member

Originally Posted by toeveryhour
Originally Posted by underESTIMATED

Any Answers Anyone?
out of curiousity, do you know whenabouts the "dealer memo" will come through? I can see how that might be the actual date with regards to the previous two exposed, but i don't want to jeopardize buying a plane ticket and then having the date not be true, lol.
Go ahead and buy your ticket now.
Old 04-02-2008, 02:22 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Seems like they always have it when the Triple Crown Tuner Challenge and EMCO Gears classic races are. Which is the weekend of the 20 - 22 this year. I hope it is this weekend. It was soooo sweet being their during the races. Hopefully this year I can make it on time. For 06 I was up till 7am the day of, got 2 hrs of sleep, drove out, missed most of the morning stuff but still had one hell of a good time. Scion knows how to throw an event and Exposed is just one of those shows everyone should go to at least once.
Old 04-02-2008, 02:47 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Thanks, I'll set a tentative date for the 21 and 22 of june. Don't leave me hangin Scion LOL
Old 04-03-2008, 01:47 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

got my plane tix for june 10-june 24

should be fun

i can't wait for exposed this summer

Quick Reply: 2008 Scion Exposed: Ohio | Your Immediate Actions REQUIRED!