Notices
Regional - Lonestar OK, TX
View Poll Results: Should take my job offer in New Mexico to become a Project Engineer??? (Im only 21 and that is a gre
YES PLEASE F****N GO ALREADY
33.33%
No0o0o0o0o AMY PLEASE DONT GO WE LOVE YOU So0o0o0o0o MUCH!!! AND WE WILL MISS YOU So0o0o0o0o!
66.67%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

AMY AKA LILO IS MOVING TO NEW MEXICO

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2005, 02:03 AM
5 Year Member
StyleWagons
Scikotics
SL Member

Default AMY AKA LILO IS MOVING TO NEW MEXICO

DAMMMMMIT I am having a tough time makin up my mind on whether or not I want to move... it is really entirely up to me... I really love where I am at now and I have so much fun with all of you guys! You have all been the greatest family anyone could ever ask for! I am going to take a poll... kind of to help me make up my mind on whether I should stay or go... Your vote will be strictly yes or no and you dont have to tell me what you voted for and why... although I wouldn't mind hearing what everyone has to say... this is just for moral support... on my part! Thankyou all for everything! I LOVE YOU GUYS! SCION FAMILY ROCKS!
Old 12-09-2005, 02:29 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
StyleWagons
SL Member

i would die if you left ..........seriously....me and you make aa great planning team couldnt do it with out you....miss you already
Old 12-09-2005, 02:33 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

I would miss you too. You make all our get togethers much more fun.
Old 12-09-2005, 03:07 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

personally if you do go that means that youll get through your schooling faster and get out making the big bucks quicker. i dont know you personally and im not sure if ive ever met you, but you have to think about what will make it easier for you to suceed in life. either way you will still have all of us and im sure youll meet even more people there. but its your desicion so go for what ever you would like and keep in touch with everybody
Old 12-09-2005, 03:08 AM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

I have had the greatest time these past few months and would like to have more. But, it is a great opportunity and who knows what may come of it.

I know how I would vote, its a no brainer, but I must tell you, I am not going to cast it here.
Old 12-09-2005, 03:09 AM
5 Year Member
StyleWagons
Scikotics
SL Member

Hell No You Cant Go!!! Hell No You Cant Go!!! Hell No You Cant Go!!! Hell No You Cant Go!!! Hell No You Cant Go!!! Hell No You Cant Go!!! Hell No You Cant Go!!! Hell No You Cant Go!!! Hell No You Cant Go!!! Hell No You Cant Go!!! Hell No You Cant Go!!! Hell No You Cant Go!!! Hell No You Cant Go!!! Hell No You Cant Go!!! Hell No You Cant Go!!! Hell No You Cant Go!!! Hell No You Cant Go!!! Hell No You Cant Go!!! Hell No You Cant Go!!! Hell No You Cant Go!!! Hell No You Cant Go!!! Hell No You Cant Go!!! Hell No You Cant Go!!! Hell No You Cant Go!!! Hell No You Cant Go!!! Hell No You Cant Go!!! Hell No You Cant Go!!! Hell No You Cant Go!!! Hell No You Cant Go!!! Hell No You Cant Go!!! Hell No You Cant Go!!! Hell No You Cant Go!!! Hell No You Cant Go!!! Hell No You Cant Go!!! Hell No You Cant Go!!! Hell No You Cant Go!!! Hell No You Cant Go!!! Hell No You Cant Go!!! Hell No You Cant Go!!! Hell No You Cant Go!!! Hell No You Cant Go!!!
Old 12-09-2005, 03:28 AM
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

I think Tropywhore says it best, I ditto what he says! we love our Amy!! its been so much fun in just the short time I have known you I know its a hard decision, but I don't think you really want to go do you ??
Old 12-09-2005, 04:06 AM
5 Year Member
StyleWagons
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by firstkingofbeer
personally if you do go that means that youll get through your schooling faster and get out making the big bucks quicker. i dont know you personally and im not sure if ive ever met you, but you have to think about what will make it easier for you to suceed in life. either way you will still have all of us and im sure youll meet even more people there. but its your desicion so go for what ever you would like and keep in touch with everybody
Yeah I did meet you... I met you at the Scion Exposed Show here recently... you liked my music! Haha! I was the chick with the Hotlava xB...

Originally Posted by KndsGirl
I think Tropywhore says it best, I ditto what he says! we love our Amy!! its been so much fun in just the short time I have known you I know its a hard decision, but I don't think you really want to go do you ??
I dont want to go... it is a good opportunity but whereever I go I know I will be set either way.
Old 12-09-2005, 05:16 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

later dude! hope you have fun in new mexico.
Old 12-09-2005, 01:28 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Hmmm, lets see,

On the plus side for you I am assuming more $$$$$, and hopefully better working enviroment

On the down side NM is isolated and you miss out on the friends here, plus an investment in time to get to the same position should you not go now

If you can sacrifice time then stay here (that is what I am doing going for my Ph.D.) I gave up a job in dallas for a Ph.D. in biochemistry at UTA (for me it was a step down 40K to 19K) do I regret it sometimes but overall I am happy with the decision and the investment in time (5-7 years). It is just that you have to be willing to give up 2-5 years to earn the degree then get the promotion so if you are eager to advance then go for it. If you feel that a little time is ok to sacrafice then by all means stay here with the cool peeps of the DFDUB.

So to answer your question. Your decision should be based on time since time is all we got. Therefore I can not answer your poll question. But I can tell you that you would be missed by responses on this board. You could start the NM chapter of the stylewagons.
Old 12-09-2005, 01:36 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
StyleWagons
Scikotics
SL Member

Hiking, biking, skiing and some of the most gorgous scenery ever. I love New Mexico, at least the part you would be going to. You better jack up the xB though cause you're likely to tear the bumper spoilers right off in the winter.

We don't want you to go, but do what is best for you. A cruise to New Mexico would be awesome, just like a lot of biker clubs do.
Old 12-09-2005, 01:38 PM
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

hey amy - i've had lots of good times hanging out with you - it would suck if you moved - but i understand it's a great opportunity - so whatever you decide to do we will support you no matter what. but like you said it's strictly up to you on this one. it would be GREAT, SUPER, AWESOME to have you stay here but i will understand no matter what you decide to do. : )
Old 12-09-2005, 01:55 PM
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

man just leave.. just get the f out of tx already dang it..

wait no, im kidding.. dont leave.. wait.. im i kidding..
Old 12-09-2005, 02:09 PM
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Pimp is right!

We nuked the dessert out there. (Just for you!!)

Road trip to see Amy!
How many peeps can you put in your new place, 10-12?

don't EVER forget we lovez ya!

I say go get your life jump started.
Southwest air is not too far away!
Old 12-09-2005, 02:58 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
StyleWagons
SL Member

its hot as hell out there... girl its like houston times 100 it sucks ... but if you must dont let us hold you back.....
Old 12-09-2005, 03:45 PM
5 Year Member
Scikotics

i think what ever decided to do is great. however how many people don't get a chance for a career at a young age and to do it in such a short time. it's good for you , but at the same time it wouldn't be the same without you blue cheese. what ever decsion you make i know it will be the best for you. but always remember you are always family to us.
Old 12-09-2005, 10:10 PM
5 Year Member
StyleWagons
Scikotics
SL Member

Everyone is so great! Here are my options as of today...

a) Los Alamos, New Mexico - Project Engineer/D.C Manager (Time Frame about 3-13 years)
b) [!!NEW!!] Move to San Antonio in March for a new Project - FOM/Accounting/DC Manager but go to school for Engineering in the meantime.
c) Attempt position at our main office in Dallas and continue to go to school to be an Engineer but work in accounting in the meantime...
d) Get another job...
e) Follow my dreams... SCREW ENGINEERING... GRAPHICS AND ANIMATION ALL THE WAY TO PIXAR BABY!

SO MUCH TO THINK ABOUT! If I stay I need to make up my mind soon that way I can inroll in Classes this next semester!
Old 12-09-2005, 10:29 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

hey if you do go into graphics i can get you all the hook ups for MAC apps. thats what I went to school for (Graphic Design) and I learned all the tricks to getting free programs. I have dabbled a bit in 3D animation too, but no way do I have the drawing skills for it....
Old 12-09-2005, 10:31 PM
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

GIRL!!!.. U know that we love U...... You will be missed if you go... try to make the best choice for you and your future. always think where and what????
Old 12-10-2005, 07:12 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS!!!!!

Quick Reply: AMY AKA LILO IS MOVING TO NEW MEXICO