Notices
Regional - Lonestar OK, TX

Calling out the fastest tC's in the area

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2006, 10:13 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Calling out the fastest tC's in the area

Just wanted to make this thread to see what's the fastest tC's in this area cause i haven't found one that can beat me yet. Not saying that i'm the fastest one but i just want to see what's around this area.
Old 06-11-2006, 10:28 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i checked ur profile and from the numbers you have on there, you must be a manual right? and u got those numbers with just CAI and 2.5" exhaust?
Old 06-11-2006, 10:47 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

yeah that was a long time ago with just intake and 2.5" exhaust. Yeah mine is a manual. I got ALOT more stuff now.
Old 06-12-2006, 01:00 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Re: Calling out the fastest tC's in the area

Originally Posted by 06sandpearl
Just wanted to make this thread to see what's the fastest tC's in this area cause i haven't found one that can beat me yet. Not saying that i'm the fastest one but i just want to see what's around this area.

You prolly are the fastest one around here......

lol

Just keep your eyes open, I am sure you will find someone..
Old 06-12-2006, 01:24 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

I think ideapimp might take him........lol.

https://www.scionlife.com/profile/Ideapimp
Old 06-12-2006, 03:55 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

nahhh no1 can take him for right now
Old 06-12-2006, 04:14 AM
5 Year Member

OHHH please!!! fastest......... jk jk
Old 06-12-2006, 04:41 AM
5 Year Member

how much WHP does your scion make right now 06sandpearl?
Old 06-12-2006, 05:05 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
StyleWagons
SL Member

hey im not a TC but i bet im the fastest...... or atleast have more HP than you will ever have in that thing you call a WHIP.......

WAZZ UP......................................... thats right count them 2 T-128's thats right both can handle oh about ...800hp a peice and i have DOS and for you white folks that means 2........
Old 06-12-2006, 05:10 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

tt
Old 06-12-2006, 05:11 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
StyleWagons
SL Member

your retarded if you do...come on now...lol..... but they do go on a TRANS-AM that is at my shop.....
Old 06-12-2006, 06:11 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scikotics
SL Member

Unless you are on the track, who cares who's the fastest... On the track is fine, but i really hate street racers. Anyone who races on the street is retarded. Not saying that you do, but seriously did you hear about that guy racing a CooperS and got killed. I think he killed someone else as well.. Could be wrong. I didnt buy the tC for speed, just style. there are a few tC in the area who like to race, and i think its retarded and childish, plus stupid. If i really wanted speed i would by a Z or G35/Skyline. There are times that i have the need for speed, but to actually race someone...well you know how a i feel. The new Fast and Furious movie is soon to come out and i am sure there are many adolescent kids/adults that will try these stunts on the street and kill more innocent people.

This is NOT PERSONAL, just my opinion. I just get a little upset at those that hurt the reputation of everyone that has sup'ed up rides. Cops love to pull anyone over just because it looks fast. Again this is not directed at the first post/person just and observation.
Old 06-12-2006, 06:18 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

^^Thank you for saying that! People need to drive safely - people die and when they are gone they are not coming back - cars can get fixed but humans can't come back from the dead.
Old 06-12-2006, 06:48 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

ummm ok i didn't ask for people's opinion on street racing or what other fast cars around this area are. I'm just trying to find the fastest tC's in this area. And yeah if i had the money i would buy a Z or G35 but why would i want to when i can already beat those cars when they're slitly modded with my tC and i've spent less money already.
Old 06-12-2006, 07:20 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

and just so no one calls bs out the hp i made with just intake and exhaust back in the day here is my really old dyno sheet. This was just with injen cold air intake and 2.5" piping with a muffler.
Old 06-12-2006, 08:32 AM
Lab
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Dyno numbers really depend on the conditions you do it in. The highest to the wheels horsepower and torque on the dyno sheets ive seen is around 140 hp and 150ish tq. The highest intake gains are like 7hp and 7 tq. The highest exhaust numbers, even a catback arent gonna be more than 5hp. So it seems like yours numbers are kinda high. What were the conditions and who did your dyno?

Highlander's got you with his SC.
Old 06-12-2006, 09:06 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Capt_pooty
hey im not a TC but i bet im the fastest...... or atleast have more HP than you will ever have in that thing you call a WHIP.......

WAZZ UP......................................... thats right count them 2 T-128's thats right both can handle oh about ...800hp a peice and i have DOS and for you white folks that means 2........
by the time those bad boys kick in ill be in the finish line
Old 06-12-2006, 12:32 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by Lab
Dyno numbers really depend on the conditions you do it in. The highest to the wheels horsepower and torque on the dyno sheets ive seen is around 140 hp and 150ish tq. The highest intake gains are like 7hp and 7 tq. The highest exhaust numbers, even a catback arent gonna be more than 5hp. So it seems like yours numbers are kinda high. What were the conditions and who did your dyno?

Highlander's got you with his SC.
I'm sure infopimp has him with his turbo too.
Old 06-12-2006, 01:21 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
StyleWagons
SL Member

06sandpearl Posted: 6/12/06 12:48AM Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ummm ok i didn't ask for people's opinion on street racing or what other fast cars around this area are. I'm just trying to find the fastest tC's in this area. And yeah if i had the money i would buy a Z or G35 but why would i want to when i can already beat those cars when they're slitly modded with my tC and i've spent less money already.

ill call bs your not even making 200 yet and you claim to beat g-35 and z's.... yeah i deffinetly call BS.. and if you read that guys statement he said if you do... please read post before you attck someone it makes you look like an.......cant say..lol.....

but seriuosly whats the point of tis thread you make a little above stock and claim to be a KILLER.. here.. i have money if we take it to a track and put up some stock z's and g-35 im gonna see a wooping in fact ill bring in a freind of mine who has a TC and see how he does against you he is stocka s well but has mad driving skills......

but come on really.... 166 WHP and claiming alot is not much to claim.....

POOTY OUT
Old 06-12-2006, 01:29 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

I'll put our Z up against ya.

Quick Reply: Calling out the fastest tC's in the area