Regional - Lonestar OK, TX

DFW Scikotic Operation *Please Read*

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2005, 11:22 PM
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Default DFW Scikotic Operation *Please Read*

Please read this as it's very important to me.

Just 2 days ago I found out that I'm in need of an operation. I'm having an operation done on my heart due to a hole that was found a couple of months ago. The medical name for it is PFO (Patent Foramen Ovale). It's a hole in my heart that very soon will cause me to have heart attacks and/or strokes. Unfortunetly, I'm nowhere close to having enough money, so I'm trying to get some money. The operation must be done within the next month, so that doesn't leave me much time.

Just to make it clear, I'm not here asking for you guys to GIVE me money. I work hard, and am trying to make it on my own, but it's really hard. The only other option I have right now is to get rid of some of my things. I have made a small photobucket album to show the things I"m selling, and all I"m asking is that you guys look through it and see if you're interested in anything.

To anyone that believes I shouldn't be posting this on here, for whatever reason, please feel free to let me know. If I need to take this thread down, I will gladly do it. I'm on here just to meet fellow Scikotics, but now that I found this out, I figured I could ask for your help.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, and email me if you're interested in anything I'm selling. I will continue to look for things that I can sell, so please check the link often to see if I have added any new items.

Here is the link = http://photobucket.com/albums/d160/scionsale/
Old 12-17-2005, 02:23 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Hey Vic, Sorry to know about your medical condition. I will let this sit here for a couple days to let some of the DFW peeps read this then I'll move it to PPC.

May I suggest for you to bring the items to the Mini Exposed tomorrow and sell it there. You will be in my prayers bro and the best of luck with the surgery.
Old 12-17-2005, 02:50 AM
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

I appreciate the thought and the prayers greatly! I will be taking the speakers tomorrow, and the POW-MIA stuff with me tomorrow. Hopefully someone will be interested in them. I'll see you at the mini meet tomorrow though.
Old 12-18-2005, 05:21 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

bump for a good cause
Old 12-19-2005, 02:41 PM
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Vic, let me see if i can get you those Kickers 6 1/2 and 6x9 sold. I know that im in dire need of them, but im a lil short on the $$... 3 bdays and xmas kills me every year. LOL.

Anyways, i do feel for you on that heart condition, my lil bro had the same thing and he was operated when he was 13. It sucks dude, ill make sure to keep you in my prayers.
Old 12-19-2005, 06:54 PM
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Vic, I am so sorry to hear this! I feel really awful for not being able to meet you at the Mini-Exposed! I'm here, if you ever need moral support!
Old 12-19-2005, 09:07 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

hey man, If you don't remember I met you at the Fowler thing saturday, Ned did the intro. It was great finally meeting you! ;)

I hope you the best. hope I can find some way to maybe help....