Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2006, 11:34 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
StyleWagons
Scikotics
SL Member

Default Extreme SHOCK Carshow

I quess the name is correct, I am in shock. There was a lot of "Sick" B's there today as well as A's and C's. Had a great time seeing everyone and their cars. It was a treat to see Sam and Jaun's new baby, congrats again.
Thanks Scion of Irving, Mellisa and crew for a job well done. No I didn't pay off any judges, I don't know who they were....but I was honored to win in such great company. I quess trying to do some different things...subtle, than the extreme paid off this time. I share this one with all my fellow B's there today. Congrats to all the other winners too.

Props to all the peeps that came from out of town also.
Old 04-23-2006, 11:43 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

congrats pimp..and all of the other winners..lots of fun...more new people.. new names to remember..got lost on the way home..loop12.just dissapeared..and 114 shows up..crazey texas roads..
Old 04-23-2006, 11:52 PM
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Pimp is now a *****. congrats 2 in a row.
Exellent show,
Great turnout lot's of fun...
We learned that coke cans are tougher than they look.. right Cody
Congrats to all peeps.

thanks
Toyota of Irving and Staff.. you did great.

P.S
I entered only because the judging was for points
I told TOI that I just wanted see where the B stood.
And no placing for me.
It was not my idea or intention for the trophy.
Sorry guys.
Mike
Old 04-24-2006, 12:05 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Congrats to all who won (especially my boy who drove up from SA much love). Melissa and crew great job see that is what a car show is about great cars, great people, and great food. Thank you had a blast. Meg feels bad she missed out on all the fun so she promised to be at the one this fall.
Old 04-24-2006, 12:09 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

The show was handled very well. I had a blast hanging with the dfw people and the out of towners. Thanks for coming down Ramiro and TSE for coming by on your way back to houston. Congratulations to all the winners. The day was a total success thanks to TOI and Melissa. Look forward to the next one.
Old 04-24-2006, 12:20 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scikotics
SL Member

I got there too late.... and almost got ran over!!! I really wanted to be there guys/gals, but i was runing late... DAMNIT!! Oh well, next time... I really wish i didnt havet o work on the weekends (nights).... ARG!! there was one bad ___ BSP that had SCION on the side that was right in front of me.. who ever you were, sweet ride, and i hope to see your car up close..

BTW... I need to speak to the top man about a GTG i am setting up with the Manager of Buffalo Wild Wings for a night of fun!! He said he would tape off a huge area for our rides.. They have dont this for motorcycle shows and stuff.. Hooters is near, but if you have never gone to BWW, then you are missing out.. Huge screens, ad the food is really good. I talked with the Manager, and he is really cool about yus coming out and showed that he is really interested in a GTG for us. Even will give us a discount on the food. This is the BWW located off of 360, in Grapevine and William D. Tate, very high traffic area for a show off..... He would rope off the area near the front, and there is a huge rear parking lot for others... I will let you know more.. so if there is anyone in charge of the event please give me a PM so we can set up a GTG, Car Show, and maybe setup some charity event...... just some good ol fun in the sun...

Hope you guys/gale had alot of fun at the show and i am sorry i missed it.... LATER!!
Old 04-24-2006, 12:27 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Congrats to all the winners. I had a great time, ate lots of 'dogs and kept myself hydrated. Mel and TOI pulled this off awesome turnout. Thanks to the H-town peeps, Ramiro and the TSE crew, I know how it is being on the road for almost 3 straight days. Keep up the good participation and see you guys again on the next one.

THE GOODIES

AND OUR RICE OF THE DAY

Old 04-24-2006, 12:32 AM
5 Year Member

man it sounded like a good show. any pics?
Old 04-24-2006, 12:53 AM
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Hey Mom
Special thanx,
You Had YOUR $hit together!!!
Old 04-24-2006, 02:30 AM
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

I had fun today, it was good to see everyone two days in a row!! What a treat that was.

Congrats Frank, Rhe, David and Romero, on your wins as well.

On the way home tonight the big discussion in my car was how to make the cans get crushed even better. Look for further development into this mod.
Old 04-24-2006, 02:49 AM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

and i repeat everything that was said ten fold!

Click here to watch YMCA1
Click here to watch YMCA2
Click here to watch cody_can_crusher

I knew i saw it before!
Old 04-24-2006, 02:50 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Gotta love the 20K can crusher thought I was at a monster truck rally. Great pics Ned I love the airplanes pictures you took
Old 04-24-2006, 03:49 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
StyleWagons
SL Member
Scion Evolution

^^^ Great turnout and some really sweet cars! Good seeing all of you again and congrats to all the winners! Don't be shocked Frank, you know those chrome flames are the big show-stopper! Big thanks to the H-town and SA peeps that made the trek! The hot dogs hit the spot and the weather held out, who could ask for more? Let's do it again soon!
Old 04-24-2006, 10:39 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
StyleWagons
Scikotics
SL Member

Do you think if I get more chrome flames more points? I didn't know Cody was so destructive....headlights, cans...what's next?
Old 04-24-2006, 11:43 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Robin and I only got to drop by and say hi but we browsed around before we left and all the cars looked awesome. Makes we wanna hurry up and get the $$$$ together so I can get to the next things on the list for mine.

Good to hear everyone had fun. It looked like it had been a good show. Congrats to all who won!! I'm sure we'll see you all at a show real soon.

-Wendy

PS... Thanks Lupe for the awesome pics of my car!! I needed some new ones!
Old 04-24-2006, 12:10 PM
5 Year Member

I myself want to thank everyone who came. I have a HUGE THANK to sent out to Trina Thank you for all your help.I better say thank you to my son Michael for putting those give away bags togather good job Michael.I hope everyone had a good time hope see all of you again in the Fall.Congratulations to all the winners.And a big thanks to TOI.
Old 04-24-2006, 01:10 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

A big thank you to the people at Scion of Irving for the great show. My wife and i had a good time even though we had to bail out before the judging (the grand baby wasn't having as good a time as we were) Enjoyed seeing all the cars and the folks there.
Old 04-24-2006, 01:57 PM
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

I had an awesome time! All my favorite people were there! I think I spoke to everyone <---which was awesome!

Scionara--It was nice talking to you and I really hope you get your car fixed...so glad to see that you are okay.

Lupe--I was about to say "Thanks" for not catching me on camera doing the "C" backwards but then I noticed that you did, not on the film but on the still picture...damn.
Oh and my front light is now out You sabotaged my car...right in front of me! lol
Old 04-24-2006, 03:44 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Sophisticated Scions
SL Member

Great Show. Your welcome Mellisa, any time, but we're even now, lol. Congrats to all the winners.
Old 04-24-2006, 05:53 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by stick_1NZ
Anyone know whos RS 3.0 that is?? They here on Scion Life?

Quick Reply: Extreme SHOCK Carshow