Notices
Regional - Lonestar OK, TX

It's been a pleasure...from Chad at Scion of Richardson.

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2007, 07:47 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default It's been a pleasure...from Chad at Scion of Richardson.

Gentlemen and I say that with pure respect, that we are all Gentlemen.

1996 was a good year. The Yankees won the World Series, "Mad Cow" disease breaks out in Britain, "Taliban" leaders seize the Capital of Afghan, Kabul, we get a Black Hawk down in Bosnia, Jazz Legend Ella Fitzgerald passes away, Bill Clinton comes to office, and my personal favorite...Chad Khanna got hired into the Car Business.

And now, you are like, what???

Well, it's been a good run. I've had a great time and met alot of great people. I can't tell you how much fun Scion has been for me. These last 3 years have flown by.

I remember when Thumper first rolled out of the shop and Jeff and I ran over to Main Street Bar (back in my drinkin days) to grab a few beers. I think I was #1 that month. Don't I still owe you a beer Jeff?

I remember when Adam Minkley was down at Scion of Dallas and this crazy fool called me up asking me, scuse me, can I get a tC for an xA? At that time, tC's are the HARDEST thing to come by. Now, that crazy fool is your #1 Producer of Scions in the Area, our boy Brian!!

I remember planning the Pre Event Party at Club Che and going to the TMS the next day to see a record 300 plus Scions gather for Scion Exposed: Dallas, Nov 05. That was a great time.

I remember Paul Oakenfold at the Forest Theater and Chamillionaire at the Pepsi Concert.

While out Scion "prospecting", I remember meeting DJ Wikka over at Club Che one night and then leaving the club only to find him sporting a White tC. That was a great start to an awesome friendship. Dude, you rock!!!

I remember the same way, pullin up to Uropa downtown in Deep Ellum (diggin that Grassroots Marketing) to see this DJ gettin out of a Silver xA. I'm like, Santiago?? AKA Dj Inzo. My favorite in house and breakbeats!! You're awesome in my book.

I remember both of those guys bought their cars at other dealers, Wikka from Sport City and Inzo from Metroplex, but I was able to meet them and because of the SPIRIT of SCION was able to form lasting relationships with both of them. I wish both of you well in your endeavors.

With this new facility and what Toyota wants to do with trucks and the new products they have coming out...well, I bet you guys are like, so why are you leaving?

Well, no doubt my bosses have been good to me. I have learned so much from both of them. I have also learned so much in my prayer times with the Father. In this last year, I know that most of you haven't seen me on the nightclub circuit or out doing events...well, that's because I've been in church!!! Praise God. I know we all know God exists and if you don't, well that's up to you. How else could a world operate and run? I leave you with this. God has been good to me and blessed me with an opportunity of a 9-5 job, weekends off, learning how to close business deals, like mergers and acquisitions. I'm going to go close major corporate deals. I've sold cars for 10 years now. God has blessed me with a lot of knowledge and some great friends.

I will miss ALL of you. Not a weekend will go by without me being like....off on Saturdays, what the heck am I going to do now????

Gentleman, it has been a pleasure. I'm gonna stay on til the end of the month to help Scionize some more staff so I can leave my store with a good direction to go in. I wish all of you the best and the Blessings of an Almighty Father.

Be Blessed

Chad Khanna
Old 02-19-2007, 08:24 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Sorry bout getting on you with the green theme event.

On hind sight I kinda see your point but it is all in the past.

You should do well in corporate......all the best.

Peace
Old 02-19-2007, 09:00 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Sophisticated Scions
SL Member

Chad , we wish you all the luck on your new venture ..
Old 02-19-2007, 11:20 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
StyleWagons
Scikotics
SL Member

Good Luck...go gettum!
Old 02-19-2007, 11:38 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

good luck man! my "9to5" with weekends off is sweet!
(my work day is really 7to3 but if i wanted to i could just work 9to5 and include a lunch in there)
Old 02-20-2007, 05:07 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Chad it's been a pleasure knowing and dealer trading with you. I wish you all the best. Keep in touch.
Old 02-20-2007, 07:29 PM
5 Year Member

Scikotics
SL Member
Scion Evolution

GOOD LUCKY BUDDY!!! Hope that the new venture has everything in store for you that it promises. Give us a shout if you need anything.. OH, bring a car out or two for the Masters.. go out in style...

Later,

CC and JJ
Old 02-21-2007, 03:36 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

imma miss u mang
Old 02-21-2007, 05:46 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Chad, Wish we could have done more together like we talked about. That's what happens when we get too busy. It was great meeting you at the Green Theme. God bless you in all of your travels and always keep Him first!
Old 02-24-2007, 05:41 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scion Driven Girls
SL Member

Good luck Chad!