Notices
Regional - Lonestar OK, TX

New Oklahoma forum for all things car related

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2009, 09:59 PM

Default New Oklahoma forum for all things car related

Hi everyone, My name is Kalee. I have a customized 2005 Scion xB. I joined today because I have helped create OK Auto, a forum for everything car related in Oklahoma. I am working with a few people in Oklahoma City to get HIN in OKC.

We have been in contact with their event director. He suggested that we make a website to join forces with all of the Oklahoma car clubs and teams out there to show him that Oklahoma has a car scene big enough to bring Hot Import Nights to OKC.

We are not asking you to join a team or stop using your regular forums, we just created a website for all things Oklahoma. If you have a car show coming up, looking for a local body shop, or just wanting to meet new car enthusists just like yourself OK Auto is the place to be. So stop by, say hi and introduce yourself. Let the big wigs at HIN know that we want a show here. So spread the word to anyone and everyone.

http://okauto.go-forum.net/forum.htm

If you have any questions you can contact me at Kaleerae85@yahoo.com and I can get your team added to our site.
Thanks!!
Old 04-25-2009, 03:15 AM

Website address has changed. We offically got a domain name. It's Oklahomaauto.net

We created this site not just to get HIN to OKC but to meet fellow owners that may not that the same time of car or brand that you see everyday. Its a multimedia sight to use as a tool to show that Oklahoma has a big car scene.

So guys stop by, say hi, and post some pictures of your ride.