10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

hey man I totally agree with u my friend and I said the same thing
Old 10-30-2007, 08:57 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

well, pimp has a pimp RS3, noone should be ashamed of losing to that with anything but HP to the wheels.
and thats not what everyone at a show judges for. your NEVER going to walk away from every a show and be completely happy with judging results, its a fact your going to have to live with whatever car you build for yourself.
Pimp got it last year too.
Old 10-30-2007, 09:57 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

it should be judged by overall modding but all has been corrected now so its cool
Old 10-30-2007, 10:50 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

true , Pimp still has done a lot of work and $$ to his 'B. just in a different area.

Originally Posted by Honda faceoff email
There were are few of mistakes with the class additions on Sunday. After recounting all the entries, 3 new classes/places have been added...

Best Scion Xb 2nd - Adam Minkley - Irving, TX
Best Scion Tc - Jeff Straka - Shreveport, LA
Best Luxury 2nd - Andrew Lomeli - Infinity G35 - Converse TX
Old 10-31-2007, 12:26 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

it was a great show i should have went with my boosted tc but o wells i came up in a boosted gs and it ran slwo times lmao but it had alot of cool cars and whatnots
Old 10-31-2007, 12:35 AM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

you should have jin, 318 and i brought ours, lol
Old 10-31-2007, 03:38 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

yeah but as u know i was heading down to houston and i dont wanna drive the tc around there until i get to know the area more

i miss dallas im in houston all by myself....
Old 10-31-2007, 12:06 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
StyleWagons
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by pureXtC
it should be judged by overall modding but all has been corrected now so its cool
I didn't get to see Jeff's car this year except going down the track. But I have seen it before. I am glad they added some more awards for other Scions. Congrats to Adam and Jeff. I don't know why I consistantly win but overall modding can some times make some very ugly cars(not the case Sat.). My car is extremely modded, from top to bottom, front to rear. I wish Jeff had gotten Best Scion, cause it sounds like it was something he expected, I just go to have a good time. Maybe next time.
Old 10-31-2007, 12:26 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Do no disrespect is intetended here or anything but I mean it's just kinda mind boggling some times. I think the boxes should be in a totally different class if possible due to the fact a box is usually alot more ICE but like I said, oh well. I've judged IFO show's before i'll be doing some more again pretty soon so I know how it feel's. Oh well.
Congrats to you.
Old 10-31-2007, 01:05 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
StyleWagons
Scikotics
SL Member

I didn't take it as disrespect at all, my favorite cars don't always win. xBs do make great juke boxes on wheels, but usually ICE is the last mod most xB owners do. Wheels, supension, exhaust, headers, intakes, short shifters and such, are usually first priority, then body mods and exterior lighting. I know wBs are definately more show than go and seem like big subs and colored lighting and usually they are the most modded Scions at any show that is why I found your comment about over all modding interesting. because you are not going to go to any part of my car, except brakes that isn't modded.
Old 10-31-2007, 01:12 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

By any chance you have a mod list?
Not 1 part of this car is stock, from brakes to cage to interior to a fully built motor with over 450 horsepower on a tC...I think tC and xB should have there classes as they both can't be compared mod to mod.
Old 10-31-2007, 05:03 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
StyleWagons
Scikotics
SL Member

I thought you got best tC, and Adam got best xB. Mods don't alway win car shows. Horsepower never does. You think you car is better than mine, probably is...just the judge or judges didn't think so....I don't know why or care. Good luck to you next time.
Old 10-31-2007, 07:23 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

See I think ur taking it the wrong way, never said better.
Old 10-31-2007, 07:57 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
StyleWagons
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by 318_tC
I'm not trying to be a dick but I dont see how I got beat for best scion.....like i said not trying to be a dick
OK not better, best. I have won 2 years in a row, and you were there. I don't know why I was judged best. I wish I had gotten to see you this year. I saw you pushing yours in and going down the strip, but never found you on the lot. I have been to a show on a Sat. and the same top 3 cars placed at a show the next day in a different order, Most of these shows are done by points and just being clean can give you a lot of points over a slightly dirty heavy modded car. To me the xA sitting next to me was a contender for Best, but I don't know how I got the advantage. My car is mostly modded show specific though.
Old 10-31-2007, 09:29 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

even though your saying the opposite right off the bat you said your car should have won best scion
according to what i remember from their paper cleanliness of everything had the most ***** of the total points scoring,
and if you wanted you could have gone up there after the awards and seen what they counted you off for and then fixed that for next time.

i wanted to check yours out though but i never came across it, ive been reading your progress from time to time and wanted to see how its come along in person, you've done way more then i ever plan on thats for sure.