Notices
Regional - Lonestar OK, TX

Potential & Possible New Place To Hang Out

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2009, 10:44 PM
SL Member

Default Potential & Possible New Place To Hang Out

This is for the Scion peeps of Houston. So, apparently when I went to go & get my oil changed over at Don McGill Toyota last Friday over at west Houston. I was walking around the show room to kill some time & I met this dude name Steve Nance. He introduce himself to me & asked me "How may I help you?" I just told him that I was just getting my oil changed. He said that he is about to take over the Public Relations Mngr position for the Scion community & he suggested that he wants to open up a huge lot at the dealership for us to chill, hangout, host meets on a weekend basis. Now the reason why I am posting this up, is because driving from Katy to Humble is a journey, not that I don't mind, but surely if you have to stretch your dollar then you'd understand. But I'm going to try my hardest to target the West, SouthWest & NorthWest of Houston, because alot of Scion peeps I know are always telling me that we need to do something on this part of town. Of course all Scions are welcome. Its just that I'm trying to make something happen. Can you blame a guy for trying? I hope not. So really, I am trying to do something Anyways, he Steve Nance said "Give me a couple of weeks & give me a call". He was excited on making this happen & soon too. For those of you that don't know me my name is Ray Lopez, Jr. & if you are interested in this, just text me @ 832.443.7248 so that I can store your number & keep you updated. Also, if I hear anything on meets in the soon mere future then I'd be more than happy to pass along the information. Thank you so much for your time Scion peeps & good day to you all.
Old 10-15-2009, 03:52 AM
Hix
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Don McGill is the biggest stealership in Houston now that Bill Herd is gone.