Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2008, 02:08 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Default Scikotics Super Meet 08- Galveston East Beach

Not from me, a post from scikotics.com

Alright every one last year we had a Super Meet with our neighboring chapter members. Members that came were from DFW, and LOU. This year I plan to invite a lot more chapters. First year Super Meet was organized by Chillaxin (Julio) from DFW, Ill get with him to see if DFW will be able to make this year as well. Here goes the info for the meet:

What-Scikotics Super meet 08 will be a gathering of neighboring Scikotics to have a good time at the beach. The cruise to East beach gets a lot of heads turning. We had a lot of people stop and ask us what was going on. It was great, besides its great promotion for Scikotics. This year I hope someone can film the event and place bits on youtube.

When-April 27th 2008

Where- Galveston East Beach. We will meet at Walmart Super Center 6410 I-45 at 12pm. This will be a pace where everyone can purchase last minute goodies that they will need at Super Meet, dont forget to buy plenty of sun screen (a lot of people got sun burnt last year). We will be rolling out at 12:30pm to East Beach. Be there early.

Why- Because it was bad ___ last year, we need a repeat showing.

Costs- We will be serving hot dogs and burgers that day. Last year Chris was grilling, burgers and hot dogs were awesome. Alright, it will sum out to $5 a head for food (including kids). Parking will be around $8 per car.