Team Scion Eyed New Decal Logo

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2009, 06:42 PM
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

Originally Posted by creektrack
How about some Jester ITC since it's all a joke anyway...J/K
speedy000 The guy that made this spend a week on the south side of San Antonio? Lol this look plagues San Antonio! It's on the backs of everything from trucks,cars,to the backs of inmates here in San Antonio
plzzzzz change it!

now see..little comments like these is wat causes drama..creektrack r u a member of TSE? n who or wat r u calln a joke? jk or not lil shyt like dat causes shyt..speedy000 the guys that created dat logo r frm houston..san antonio members hve different logo for the cars..r u a member of TSE? if not wat do u care wat kinda sticker our club has on its vehicles..idk bout any1 else but shyt talkn..smartass comments..n things n the "jk/jokin" category dnt fly..even more if ur not a member of dat organization n ppl dnt know who u r..i aint tryn to start no shyt on SL..im jus talkn real shyt
Old 09-20-2009, 12:04 AM
5 Year Member
Fail, INC
SL Member

But see you are trying to start mess by saying what you said...Why don't you say something to the other guys that posted in here, I'm not part of any club, I no longer even own a tc, I lost it in a wreck over a year and a half ago, I still freuquent this forum to help ppl solve problems and to try to help ppl with LED swaps if they wanna get them done...

I wasn't calling your lil club a joke, I was saying it was a joke as in I was joking, chill out man, it's a lil car club, it's not like I came in here and said something about someones wife or kid...

I know it's real out there in the SA but it ain't gotta be so real here...
Old 09-20-2009, 08:53 PM
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

But see you are trying to start mess by saying what you said...Why don't you say something to the other guys that posted in here, I'm not part of any club, I no longer even own a tc, I lost it in a wreck over a year and a half ago, I still freuquent this forum to help ppl solve problems and to try to help ppl with LED swaps if they wanna get them done...

I wasn't calling your lil club a joke, I was saying it was a joke as in I was joking, chill out man, it's a lil car club, it's not like I came in here and said something about someones wife or kid...

I know it's real out there in the SA but it ain't gotta be so real here...
You know damn well you did mean it that way. And it's more than just "a lil car club" we like a family. Just settin it straight.
Old 09-20-2009, 08:57 PM
5 Year Member
Fail, INC
SL Member

Originally Posted by BoughettiXB
You know damn well you did mean it that way. And it's more than just "a lil car club" we like a family. Just settin it straight.

You're right, I did mean it that way...And yes, it is just a lil car club, don't get your panties in a bunch...I wouldn't consider anyone "like family" unless I have known them for at least a few years and knew for a fact that they could be trusted...Yes, I know that some of you have known eachother for quite some years but when it all is said and done, you know damn well that you would never bail one of your fellow members out of jail, or lend them some money cuz they lost their job and there lights are about to get cut off, cuz that's something that you only do for family...
Old 09-20-2009, 10:00 PM

Dont call it lil. Its big nuka.
Old 09-21-2009, 12:24 AM
5 Year Member
Fail, INC
SL Member

Originally Posted by Top Gear xD
Dont call it lil. Its big nuka.

Is that what you tell all the girls?

I had to get you on that one, you left it wide open...
Old 09-21-2009, 12:52 AM

Is that what you tell all the girls?

I had to get you on that one, you left it wide open...
Haha yea u got me. LOWBALLED!! lol
Old 09-21-2009, 06:14 AM
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

You're right, I did mean it that way...And yes, it is just a lil car club, don't get your panties in a bunch...I wouldn't consider anyone "like family" unless I have known them for at least a few years and knew for a fact that they could be trusted...Yes, I know that some of you have known eachother for quite some years but when it all is said and done, you know damn well that you would never bail one of your fellow members out of jail, or lend them some money cuz they lost their job and there lights are about to get cut off, cuz that's something that you only do for family...
dude our club has backd our members on jus bout anything n everything..thats y so many ppl frm so many different parts of tx hve eachothers back in our club..if u hvnt been n a club u wouldnt know nothing bout it..n if u cant keep it real in here then u in the wrong place to be tryin to solve other ppls problems!
Old 09-21-2009, 01:29 PM

Originally Posted by Allen_Gross
dude our club has backd our members on jus bout anything n everything..thats y so many ppl frm so many different parts of tx hve eachothers back in our club..if u hvnt been n a club u wouldnt know nothing bout it..n if u cant keep it real in here then u in the wrong place to be tryin to solve other ppls problems!
dont mess with my boy Allen. He has a long reach lol.
Old 09-21-2009, 02:14 PM
5 Year Member
Fail, INC
SL Member

Say fool, I be keepin it real errywherre I be, knawmean?

Look, I'm glad that your ppl have eachothers backs, but the simple fact is that I came in here and made a comment that was just a joking comment, I also said that the symbol was a lil too chicano for me, I am half messican myself, I just can't stand Old English, it's played out, I offered my criticism, and obviously it was heard cuz there were a few more ppl that came in and agreed with me...

For you to come in and jump on me cuz I made a lil joke is retarded, if you can't take a lil joke then you might as well stay off of the internet cuz it's serious bizness here...Oh, and if you can't take that then don't ever join Houston-Imports.com...

And yes, I come here to help ppl when they are having troubles with their vehicles, or if they want to get an LED swap but don't wanna pay $200 dollars to send it somewhere, since I am only charging $100 for the cluster and HVAC together, that way the ppl that don't have enough money to justify $200 and the time it takes to ship it and then have it shipped back can come to me for half the price and get their car within the same few hours that they brought it to me...

So, are we good, or do we need to settle up? Cuz Homie done awready said I gots that long reach boy, and I will e-slap someone up in this heezy...
Old 09-21-2009, 02:23 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

here we go again
Old 09-21-2009, 05:00 PM
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

Say fool, I be keepin it real errywherre I be, knawmean?

Look, I'm glad that your ppl have eachothers backs, but the simple fact is that I came in here and made a comment that was just a joking comment, I also said that the symbol was a lil too chicano for me, I am half messican myself, I just can't stand Old English, it's played out, I offered my criticism, and obviously it was heard cuz there were a few more ppl that came in and agreed with me...

For you to come in and jump on me cuz I made a lil joke is retarded, if you can't take a lil joke then you might as well stay off of the internet cuz it's serious bizness here...Oh, and if you can't take that then don't ever join Houston-Imports.com...

And yes, I come here to help ppl when they are having troubles with their vehicles, or if they want to get an LED swap but don't wanna pay $200 dollars to send it somewhere, since I am only charging $100 for the cluster and HVAC together, that way the ppl that don't have enough money to justify $200 and the time it takes to ship it and then have it shipped back can come to me for half the price and get their car within the same few hours that they brought it to me...

So, are we good, or do we need to settle up? Cuz Homie done awready said I gots that long reach boy, and I will e-slap someone up in this heezy...
first off talk ryte n stop talkn like sum wanabe..secondly i can take a joke..i can make jokes..but frm sum1 who i dnt know ur "jokes" sound like shyt talk..n shyt talkn aint serious business. now i aint askn for no fights..but i dnt back out of a challenge neither..dnt wana fight jus get my point across..n if u look back n see wat homie said..im allen..i got dat long reach..dnt get it twisted..now if u wana continue this back n fwd crap lets continue..if not then im done wit da BS
Old 09-21-2009, 07:01 PM
5 Year Member
Fail, INC
SL Member

Look at you getting all butthurt...I was talking like that cuz I was joking fool...I am sophisticated and refined...And no, I don't wanna fight either, that's why it was a joke, but like I said, I guess the interwebz is serious bizness...

Chill out dude, no one is testing your manhood over here, we are both grown men, and I don't knnow about you, but I'm not a keyboard ninja, I don't sit here and talk crap to ppl over the web, it's not very honorable...and whether you know me or not, you should be able to tell that there is a lot of sarcasm in my previous post...
Old 09-21-2009, 09:52 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Team ScionEyed
SL Member

Default werd

Oh, and if you can't take that then don't ever join Houston-Imports.com...
just an FYI, scionlife - is nothing like houston-imports....
some how some way everyone knows each other here...its a closer community....
Old 09-21-2009, 10:03 PM
5 Year Member
Fail, INC
SL Member

Actually everyone knows eachother over there too, mainly cuz 90% of the ppl that post there are here in Houston, or are from Houston, ppl here are from all across the US, but here yes, the ppl are a lil more friendly, over there you gotta stay on your toes or you're gonna get your azz handed to you in a dumb arguement...

Either way, my point is, I was joking, if the guy didn't realize it then he could have came at me a lil better than the way he did, he didn't have to get all butthurted and come at me like a teenager...I'm a grown man and so is he, all he had to do was ask, so therefore since he came stupid like that, then yeah, Imma mess with him...
Old 09-22-2009, 04:30 AM
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

if u dnt talk crap to ppl over the internet then y u keep respondin to wat we r postin? im so refined im so honorable ur full of crap man..only person dat seems all butthurt is u homie..ur not in a club u dnt even own a scion..y dnt u jus stick to wat ur here for..tryn to help ppl wit their problems n providin LED service..gota b a real person to even think bout helpn other ppl with their real problems..if u cant kick real shyt all day everyday..then u aint shyt...but im done wit dis back n forth shyt..it wuz amusing at first but ive come to realize u aint shyt..ill tell ya dis much tho..keep on with it if u want to..jus know i talk shyt for fun...
Old 09-22-2009, 04:33 AM
5 Year Member
Fail, INC
SL Member

You seem so educated from your posts...I no longer own a Scion, I used to have a tC...

And I keep responding cuz it's fun messin with you...
Old 09-22-2009, 04:38 AM
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

no longer own a scion..use to hve a tc...i do believe this place is called scionlife home of the scion xa, xb, xd and tc OWNER and enthusiast..sry bro but u dnt quiet fit in any of those categories..n dnt mistake how i type for the education i hve
Old 09-22-2009, 04:44 AM
5 Year Member
Fail, INC
SL Member

Originally Posted by Allen_Gross
no longer own a scion..use to hve a tc...i do believe this place is called scionlife home of the scion xa, xb, xd and tc OWNER and enthusiast..sry bro but u dnt quiet fit in any of those categories..n dnt mistake how i type for the education i hve

Look at what you just typed idiot...
Old 09-22-2009, 05:01 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

Originally Posted by SATownScion
"Who's your papi?"
any one willing to by me some 18's

Quick Reply: Team Scion Eyed New Decal Logo