Notices
Regional - Mid Atlantic DC, DE, MD, VA, WV

Calling ALL Delaware Scion Owners!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2007, 12:01 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by 1slowtc
hey everyone sorry for not getting back on that much there was a death in the fam...when i am done i will sign or join whatever i got to do ... let me no on the meet
sorry 2 hear that homie u hav the stage 0 zpi
Old 04-28-2007, 12:17 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Strictly Scionized
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by SnowWhite
hey everyone sorry for not getting back on that much there was a death in the fam...when i am done i will sign or join whatever i got to do ... let me no on the meet

yea i have all the parts for the stage 1 just missing the fmic i am haveing trouble getting the power to the ground with my stock rubbers just spins if i launch more then 3 psi i also spray it in 2nd and 3rd at the track but its a auto so i hit the rev when it shifts so i should have the trans done in a month i hope drag radials and a stronger shift i can put the rest of my parts on
p.s thanx for the condolences(spelling?)
Old 04-28-2007, 01:19 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

yea i have all the parts for the stage 1 just missing the fmic i am haveing trouble getting the power to the ground with my stock rubbers just spins if i launch more then 3 psi i also spray it in 2nd and 3rd at the track but its a auto so i hit the rev when it shifts so i should have the trans done in a month i hope drag radials and a stronger shift i can put the rest of my parts on
yeah i plan on getin the stage 0 and installin it myself and my boy rs2 is getin the stage 0 this month and iam installin his is it a big gain and any problem wit the install and anything u recomand for the stage 0
Old 04-28-2007, 01:30 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

WELL....... got the intake FINALLY in, went for a nice drive, a pink eclipse decided it wanted to race me on 141 heading home, so I thought why not break in the new intake.....90mph BOOM!!! SCRAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEE, $HIT THERE GOES MY WHEEL WELL!!!!! Tail lights came in, and I dont think there going to be as dark as I thought and wanted!! SO no prolly not meeting tonight, im having some bad luck, and not really in a good mood. Intake works good though, slight tapping noise now, but ill look at it this weekend when I install my tails, and guages!! Ill post some info sometime tommrow, everyone have a GOOD night!!
Old 04-28-2007, 02:25 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Stealth_Fighter_tC
WELL....... got the intake FINALLY in, went for a nice drive, a pink eclipse decided it wanted to race me on 141 heading home, so I thought why not break in the new intake.....90mph BOOM!!! SCRAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEE, $HIT THERE GOES MY WHEEL WELL!!!!! Tail lights came in, and I dont think there going to be as dark as I thought and wanted!! SO no prolly not meeting tonight, im having some bad luck, and not really in a good mood. Intake works good though, slight tapping noise now, but ill look at it this weekend when I install my tails, and guages!! Ill post some info sometime tommrow, everyone have a GOOD night!!
Awww, sorry to hear you're not having a very good day. I'm surprised I didn't see you on 141 since I take that home from work. lol What kind of tails did you get?
Old 04-28-2007, 05:59 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

wats gauges did u get as far as the noise the lower pipe goin down n2 the wheel well get a rubber hose split it and put it on trim circle that the pipe goes thur i had the same problem wit the noise
Old 04-28-2007, 09:55 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Heres the head lights I might be getting

And the tail lights I got...BUT theres not as dark as I thought they were going to be!!!

Old 04-28-2007, 10:00 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Heres the guages and pods I got for the A-piller. I got Volts, Oil pressure, and Oil Temp.

Old 04-29-2007, 01:33 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Heres the head lights I might be getting

And the tail lights I got...BUT theres not as dark as I thought they were going to be!!!

Hah. Those are the EXACT headlights I'm getting and I was wanting those same tails too but didn't know how dark they were. I think I'm gonna go with the red smoked anzos. Lemme know how the headlights work out. Did you get them from ebay because I've been looking for a website that sells them so I don't have to bid on them.
Old 04-29-2007, 04:01 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Strictly Scionized
Scikotics
SL Member

yeah i plan on getin the stage 0 and installin it myself and my boy rs2 is getin the stage 0 this month and iam installin his is it a big gain and any problem wit the install and anything u recomand for the stage 0

not to bad i did some things diffent if you are good with the mech side of things its no problem if you need anyhelp let me no i do all types of fab work on the side. Get a bov doesn't come with the kit and order the copper wastegate gasket. As for power nite and day dif i have a auto and the dam thing wouldn;t spin a tire at the track or on street now i cann't keep tires on the dam thing i it
Old 04-30-2007, 03:24 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by tCvirus
Hah. Those are the EXACT headlights I'm getting and I was wanting those same tails too but didn't know how dark they were. I think I'm gonna go with the red smoked anzos. Lemme know how the headlights work out. Did you get them from ebay because I've been looking for a website that sells them so I don't have to bid on them.
wow thats funny, YES im getting them off ebay. Ill have to see if I can get you a direct web link to buy them. I was installing my tails today, and found out that i might need the "original" tail light harness from my first tail lights, but i did hold them op to my car to see, and they dont look to bad, but I think id be happier with them alittle darker!!
Old 04-30-2007, 12:06 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

wow thats funny, YES im getting them off ebay. Ill have to see if I can get you a direct web link to buy them. I was installing my tails today, and found out that i might need the "original" tail light harness from my first tail lights, but i did hold them op to my car to see, and they dont look to bad, but I think id be happier with them alittle darker!!
Yeah I've read in DIY fourums here that you have to hook up the tail to the original harness. Didn't you have TYC's? I guess you could hook them up to it's harness. And as far as the darkness, you could always get vinyl overlays from BlueBat. I was thinking about getting them once I get my tails.

BlueBat - http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y42...0tC%20Overlays
Old 04-30-2007, 10:01 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Yeah thats a good idea, Thanks hun, hey How about a hook up with tint, sunroof - 5% and windshield 35% get me some prices please!!
Old 04-30-2007, 10:51 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Yeah thats a good idea, Thanks hun, hey How about a hook up with tint, sunroof - 5% and windshield 35% get me some prices please!!
Sure thing. Although I know the windsheild will be a bit pricey. When I worked for him we tinted them and they were $100. from the start. I'll ask him tonight when he gets home.
Old 05-01-2007, 02:39 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Sure thing. Although I know the windsheild will be a bit pricey. When I worked for him we tinted them and they were $100. from the start. I'll ask him tonight when he gets home.
anybody showin at oc in june
Old 05-01-2007, 02:43 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

anybody showin at oc in june
check out slowANdlow tc its lookin very sexy rite now check him out on rollin on kirkwood wit the roar of the tanabe
Old 05-01-2007, 02:48 AM
Banned
SL Member

you crazy son......
Old 05-01-2007, 02:54 AM
Banned
SL Member

Old 05-01-2007, 02:54 AM
Banned
SL Member

Old 05-01-2007, 05:38 PM
Strictly Scionized
SL Member

i cant see the security code on that site either...AHH

Quick Reply: Calling ALL Delaware Scion Owners!!