Regional - Mid Atlantic DC, DE, MD, VA, WV

Calling ALL Delaware Scion Owners!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2007, 03:31 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

i've probably seen you there so many times then, i get my medicine from there. lol.
Old 05-11-2007, 03:55 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

So whats going on for this friday?!?!?!
Old 05-11-2007, 12:12 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by Stealth_Fighter_tC
So whats going on for this friday?!?!?!

you tell me!
Old 05-11-2007, 12:45 PM
Banned
SL Member

gotta load the car in for hot import nights tonight. so i can make it but not my car
Old 05-11-2007, 05:22 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by ACass05tC
i've probably seen you there so many times then, i get my medicine from there. lol.
lol Probably. You look really firmilar. I havn't been there the past two days tho, been kinda sick. Bleh. So dunno if I can make a meet this weekend.
Old 05-11-2007, 05:37 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

aw! feel better! it's too nice outside to be sick now.
Old 05-11-2007, 08:10 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Well it doesnt seem like to many people can make it out tonight, BUT if anyone wants to meet up somewhere and do something...hit me up...302-218-9659 Also if your atending HIN tommrow, also hit me up, maybe we can meet up before the show, or when we all get there!!!
Old 05-12-2007, 02:27 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Awww. Thanks. Heh. I'm feeling a little bit better today. I'm thinking about heading up to Newark Toyota World and getting one of my free oil changes and going through the car wash there. Has anyone been through that one before? Everyone is telling me to wash it myself because car washes can scratch it, but I'm too lazy. Bleh. lol And getting over being sick.
Old 05-12-2007, 04:32 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by tCvirus
Awww. Thanks. Heh. I'm feeling a little bit better today. I'm thinking about heading up to Newark Toyota World and getting one of my free oil changes and going through the car wash there. Has anyone been through that one before? Everyone is telling me to wash it myself because car washes can scratch it, but I'm too lazy. Bleh. lol And getting over being sick.
NOOOOOOOOO Dont do it, thats the car wash from hell.......Do it yourself, your car will last alot longer scratch free!!! Trust me!!!!!!

SOO T' minus 5.5 hrs till HIN...Whos going??? I'll be there!
Old 05-12-2007, 05:45 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

i have something to do in middletown around 3ish then depending on when i'm done that, i might drive up. not sure yet though.
Old 05-12-2007, 05:56 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Well if anyone does go, hit me up on my cell and we can meet insinde somewhere!! See you all there if you go...... 3hrs left!!!!!
Old 05-12-2007, 06:26 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

NOOOOOOOOO Dont do it, thats the car wash from hell.......Do it yourself, your car will last alot longer scratch free!!! Trust me!!!!!!

Ahhhh. Thanks for the info!! You just saved me from pure hell I'm sure. Hah. Take my kidney, take my first born child, kidnap a realative, just don't scratch my tC. lol j/k I went to a touch free one back when it was snowing to get all the salt off, I might as well sprayed it with a water bottle, it did nothing and I ended up using the brush myself to clean it. I wonder if the touch free will work ok to get the pollen off. Hmmm. It's suppose to rain wednesday, I dunno if I should wait.

AIM - xohthewhorrer (if anyone wants to chat. heh)
Old 05-12-2007, 06:39 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Ahhhh. Thanks for the info!! You just saved me from pure hell I'm sure. Hah. Take my kidney, take my first born child, kidnap a realative, just don't scratch my tC. lol j/k I went to a touch free one back when it was snowing to get all the salt off, I might as well sprayed it with a water bottle, it did nothing and I ended up using the brush myself to clean it. I wonder if the touch free will work ok to get the pollen off. Hmmm. It's suppose to rain wednesday, I dunno if I should wait.

Yeah but like you said about the snow, you might as well just spray it off with a hose yourself, save the money! No car can be cleaner then doing it yourself!!! thats what i always saw!!! Another way, well for me , if im driving around and see those hott gurls offering to wash your car for a few bucks.... I let them!!!
Old 05-14-2007, 01:29 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

touchfree car washes are the worst! i went through one during the winter too and i think it came out worse then it went in! it was awful, i ended up washing it myself when i got home & let me tell you that was one COLD carwash! at least i got all the salt off though. i know what you mean with the pollen too, i washed my car yesterday and i came out about an hour later to go somewhere and there was a nice coat of pollen all over it. i was so upset. lol.
Old 05-14-2007, 01:31 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

okay so let's decide on this meet. i'm free thursday night, i'll be in ocean city this weekend for cruisin weekend. if not, then we can start planning to do it ...... next weekend? that will give enough notice for people? i don't know.
Old 05-14-2007, 01:50 PM
Banned
SL Member

i agree its monday... you cant satisfy every1 so lets make a date thees 5 days till the weekend and 4 days till thursday
Old 05-14-2007, 07:24 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by slow-n-low06
i agree its monday... you cant satisfy every1 so lets make a date thees 5 days till the weekend and 4 days till thursday
OK thats just confused the hell out of me, want to explain that to the slow people!?!? BTW your car looked awesome Sat night at HIN Congrats is in need for you!!! I have pics, ill send them to you when I get them on my computer!!
Old 05-14-2007, 09:40 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

i think what he was trying to say is if we're still planning a meet, we need to plan something that is atleast a week away. that way people have at least a week to work out their schedules and come down.
Old 05-15-2007, 04:07 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

2 White tC sightings with VERY HOTT girls in them sighted in Newark!!! One was coming out of newark scion world around 6:45pm and the other was spotted not long after that driving out of a side street onto main street! Anybody?!?!?!
Old 05-15-2007, 04:14 AM
Banned
SL Member

thanks bro. i apriciate it.

Quick Reply: Calling ALL Delaware Scion Owners!!