Notices
Regional - Mid Atlantic DC, DE, MD, VA, WV

Chesapeake, VA Priority Toyota Open House

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2007, 01:38 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Chesapeake, VA Priority Toyota Open House

Just received this e-mail & Snail Mail open house invitation.

Short Notice but if you can make it, It doesn't sound like it will take a lot of time, looks like free food, and after talking to Brad Brown @ Priority, it looks like the Scion Regional Rep will be there!!

Joe, (@ SCS) hope this doesn't offend you too much??!! After looking at your membership meetings, it looks like you want to find ways to grow. Expanding the scope of the club would be a great first step, right?

Old 12-20-2007, 03:00 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Priority Toyota Open House

Just got home from my first Scion gathering. It was fun to meet other owners that have mods & are proud to show them!

The dealership didn't expect this many people to come out at 7PM. I helped out since I had worked there in the past and they weren't too sure how to organize it. Kept it simple, had some Hats & T-shirts to give away, some free food and everyone got to see & hear everyone's ride.

The region's SCION rep was supposed to show up & bring the usual great SWAG but couldn't make in time. I'm sure most club members really appreciate all the stuff Scion provides. My wife & daughter loves the stuff and hopefully I can still get some to forward to the attendees.

Anyway I hope to go to more get togethers & Priority wants to thank Everyone who took the time to come out.

They would like to have more regular meetings at their dealership open to all Scion Clubs. So, any advice would be helpful.
Old 12-24-2007, 07:44 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Missed it. I work near the Richmond dealer off Broad St and use the Colonial Heights one where I bought my car. So far the past several visits are lacking at the colonial one.

First visit was to buy a prius. The sales person kept dragging their feet so I visited on a Sunday, the one they were closed and fooled with the unlocked cars and settled on the xa. To my surprise the sales person was ready to sell me that car and met me an hour early before they open. I was out by noon, but they kept trying to sell me stuff.

The service visits are a miss. FIrst time they kept it for 4 hours and said they all shift funny. Second they had no rental cars. Third one was on my birthday, the bay was empty, all the reps were on the phones and after 5 minutes waiting around for my free oil change and front end service, I just drove off and changed my oil myself Forth visit they serviced and washed the car ok. So far Ive only gotten a free car wash with every other visit.

The disappointing thing the last visit was the fact the sales people including the one I delt with was too busy to let me look at the xd and the service dept parts dept was out of bottled oil to buy for a future oil change.

I have an aunt in VA Beach and go there to Rudy Inlett to jet ski furing the summers.