Regional - Mid Atlantic DC, DE, MD, VA, WV

Hampton Roads Meet?

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2012, 03:33 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

^^^ Never heard of em.

On a side note, I see youre in portsmouth, where do you work?
Old 04-26-2012, 06:01 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

They don't seem too active but they are a scion club I guess trying to get started. I sent them the link to this thread so whoever reads and is interested could check it out.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Sci...31943800181839

Originally Posted by Basebllstar

On a side note, I see youre in portsmouth, where do you work?
I live in Portsmouth but I work at *** Norfolk.
Old 04-27-2012, 12:01 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Gotcha man, I live in VB, but work at NNSY.
Old 04-30-2012, 11:19 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Gotcha man, I live in VB, but work at NNSY.
What do you do if you don't mind me asking?
Old 04-30-2012, 11:33 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by dmcpeak
What do you do if you don't mind me asking?
I'm a Nuclear Engineer.
Old 05-16-2012, 06:58 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Scion Faction

Hey, it's Josh from Scion Faction. I didn't know there were so many of you around here which is why we haven't done anything yet. I'll talk to Chester over at Charles Barker to see if we can get something official going. Until then, I'm updating the facebook page. I'll be in NY for a few days but when I get back, I'd like to plan something for possibly a Friday.
Old 05-16-2012, 09:57 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

^^yea that would be cool. im already in a crew down here. but would love to get up with you guys and everyone else in hampton roads soon as we can get everyone ready to go lol
Old 05-17-2012, 12:28 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I'm in a crew of 1. :[
Old 05-17-2012, 09:13 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

^^ well you could always try to join up with scion faction or with me and my crew seva crew lol.
Old 05-18-2012, 02:50 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

^^^ I asked you and another one of your members before (the guy who bought my racelands). Both of you had my number and you said you'd hit me up when you guys were meeting up. Just never got a call.

I've talked to a bunch of guys too, I was trying to join some startup sci-chosis crew that never came to fruition.

I even tried to start up the old sonic meets; had a few people said theyd show but come game time, I was the only one there.

On a side note, I do graphic design (on the side and for fun) and I've designed logos for all three clubs, seva, faction and sci-chosis. If any of you are interested, I'll post them. I just thought that whatever crew I joined better have a good-___ logo before I put them on my car. I wasn't too impressed with what everyone had.

On even another side note; I feel the urge to share my plunders. Yesterday I picked up a Set of Tein SS-Ps with the EDFC kit for only $900. I'm excited to see what happens next.
Old 05-19-2012, 01:39 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

^^^ I asked you and another one of your members before (the guy who bought my racelands). Both of you had my number and you said you'd hit me up when you guys were meeting up. Just never got a call.

I've talked to a bunch of guys too, I was trying to join some startup sci-chosis crew that never came to fruition.

I even tried to start up the old sonic meets; had a few people said theyd show but come game time, I was the only one there.

On a side note, I do graphic design (on the side and for fun) and I've designed logos for all three clubs, seva, faction and sci-chosis. If any of you are interested, I'll post them. I just thought that whatever crew I joined better have a good-___ logo before I put them on my car. I wasn't too impressed with what everyone had.

On even another side note; I feel the urge to share my plunders. Yesterday I picked up a Set of Tein SS-Ps with the EDFC kit for only $900. I'm excited to see what happens next.
yea you probably talked to will. but we have been trying to get the crew stuff straight trying to get the aspects of it down and our website and stuff up and going. we actually havent really had crew stuff since he talked to you. sorry about that.. 2 of our members were on a no talking thing for a while lol. but we are getting ready to start up everything for summer meets and get togethers soon. so

and nice purchase. and we would def take a look at your logo see what you came up with. we had a simple one already designed up on the cars now.
Old 05-20-2012, 03:46 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Here are those logos;

Name:  seva-Model1.png
Views: 12
Size:  21.3 KB

Name:  seva-Model2.png
Views: 11
Size:  22.6 KB

Name:  faction-Model2.png
Size:  20.1 KB

Name:  faction-Model3.png
Views: 13
Size:  7.9 KB

Name:  faction-Model4.png
Views: 12
Size:  2.7 KB

Name:  ScichosisCrew2.jpg
Size:  37.5 KB
Old 05-23-2012, 06:09 PM

I'm down for a meetup somewhere in Hampton Roads. I live in chesapeake.
Old 05-25-2012, 08:57 PM
SL Member

I have 7 OEM Scion TC oil filters if anyone needs them. I'm located in Newport News, VA. Willing to let them go for $15 picked up! LMK
Old 05-26-2012, 08:18 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by le0nard
I have 7 OEM Scion TC oil filters if anyone needs them. I'm located in Newport News, VA. Willing to let them go for $15 picked up! LMK
Thats a good deal, any chance youd meet on this side of the water?
Old 05-27-2012, 05:31 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

alright guys. First scion faction meet planned for Saturday, June 2nd. Follow the facebook page for more details and thanks again to everyone here for showing me that there are a lot of people here interested in doing this. I do like that blue faction logo too. Does anyone do vinyls? Lol
Old 05-27-2012, 06:03 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

baseballstar who are you? You said you used to go to the old sonic meets, but no recollection of who you are. Which sonic meets are you talking about? The ones way way back over on military high way or the not so far back ones on independance? Are you referring to the old scikotics crew because if those are the ones I'm pretty sure I would've seen you
Old 05-27-2012, 08:10 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

^^^ Nah. I got into the car scene too late to hit the old sonic meets and then even the independence ones were winding down when I first got my tc. I attempted, unsuccessfully, to try to set it up again to meet some people.

You sound as though you've been around a while? What happen to everyone? Why isn't anyone meeting up?
Old 05-27-2012, 10:43 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by sw20strike
baseballstar who are you? You said you used to go to the old sonic meets, but no recollection of who you are. Which sonic meets are you talking about? The ones way way back over on military high way or the not so far back ones on independance? Are you referring to the old scikotics crew because if those are the ones I'm pretty sure I would've seen you
to bad sonic meets arent around anymore lol. they ended like right when i got the tc i tried to come to a couple right when i got it but never made it..but so you keeping the tc now?
Old 05-28-2012, 01:28 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by m8rx007
alright guys. First scion faction meet planned for Saturday, June 2nd. Follow the facebook page for more details and thanks again to everyone here for showing me that there are a lot of people here interested in doing this. I do like that blue faction logo too. Does anyone do vinyls? Lol
I get all my vinyl from yellowhoodie's company lazy rocket. Pm him and he will give you a gret deal, just let me know the size and format you want the logo in.

Quick Reply: Hampton Roads Meet?