Notices
Regional - Mid Atlantic DC, DE, MD, VA, WV

Hampton Roads Meet?

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2012, 03:11 AM
SL Member

Originally Posted by Basebllstar
Thats a good deal, any chance youd meet on this side of the water?
I sent you a PM. $15 picked up. Let me know!
Old 05-28-2012, 07:37 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Basebllstar
^^^ Nah. I got into the car scene too late to hit the old sonic meets and then even the independence ones were winding down when I first got my tc. I attempted, unsuccessfully, to try to set it up again to meet some people.

You sound as though you've been around a while? What happen to everyone? Why isn't anyone meeting up?
I was one of the original members of the HR scikotics chapter back then. Most were in a branch of military, so people came and went. We originally started the chapter back in early 06. At our high point we were 20-25 members strong. So as to what happen, people got stationed in different places. When it moved to Independance, we had a new person in charge and it just started to dwindle down. The regulars would still meet up outside of the club but other than that nothing. Personally the stuff they were into modifying their cars I started to grow out of. I have beena round for a long time 2 tc's late its boosted now and everything haha
Old 05-28-2012, 09:44 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by killatc171
to bad sonic meets arent around anymore lol. they ended like right when i got the tc i tried to come to a couple right when i got it but never made it..but so you keeping the tc now?
Chris can't say for sure if I am keeping it or not. I may still part out but all my turbo gremlins are gone now and the car is running perfectly. Oh before I forget apparently Scion Faction is having a meet up on June 2 at walmart. It is all on the fb page regarding the meet up. I personally will not be there because I will be out of town but there is interest on there of people meeting up. Maybe Chris as well as some of seva can come out, don't know what issues you all had where you some of you all weren't talking but glad its all worked out now.

As for the rest of the people on here in the 757 area, add me on FB because I never sign on here but do frequent the site once in a while.

My page on FB is http://www.facebook.com/kirkandrew.cabrieto
Scion Faction page is....I will need to find the link haha
Old 05-28-2012, 06:17 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I have a few of you guys added on FB already. If you don't have me, feel free to add me. Leave a wall post so i know who you are.

http://www.facebook.com/alexander.n.bush
Old 05-28-2012, 09:16 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by sw20strike
Chris can't say for sure if I am keeping it or not. I may still part out but all my turbo gremlins are gone now and the car is running perfectly. Oh before I forget apparently Scion Faction is having a meet up on June 2 at walmart. It is all on the fb page regarding the meet up. I personally will not be there because I will be out of town but there is interest on there of people meeting up. Maybe Chris as well as some of seva can come out, don't know what issues you all had where you some of you all weren't talking but glad its all worked out now.

As for the rest of the people on here in the 757 area, add me on FB because I never sign on here but do frequent the site once in a while.

My page on FB is http://www.facebook.com/kirkandrew.cabrieto
Scion Faction page is....I will need to find the link haha

oh nice well thats good that its running perfect now. and as for that meet i would be there if i didnt have to work :/.. but i will let the other seva members know maybe they can show up.
Old 05-30-2012, 01:12 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

yeah let em know. I'll be out of town til the 11 so I wont be able to make the meet up
Old 06-02-2012, 12:19 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

hey, name is michael, and im in carrollton, which is in across the JRB from NN, im have been trying to get together with some fellow scion people. and to no avail. im am supposed to meet some guys this weekend. but not sure how many is going to show up. anyways if you all want to get together let me know where and when and if the wife says its cool ill meet up with ya.
Old 06-04-2012, 01:08 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Meet up with some guys this weekend had a blast. Got to see 2 different FR-S. a black one and white one. Also seen a blue BRZ. Very cool rides. wish I had the money to get one.

Speaking from the Box of Life.
Old 06-15-2012, 12:23 PM

Whats up guys sorry I havent been around for a while my job had me traveling... So I have come to the conclusion that one of the biggest problems with trying to meet up is the inefficient way of communication. people just dint get on scion life enough to stay up to date with activities so I started a group on Facebook. Hampton roads scion community. everyone is welcome to join just look for it. I figure since people use Facebook WAY more often than scion life it will make for more efficient communication. Looking forward to taking maybe just one more step to getting something going.
Old 06-15-2012, 05:28 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Look up Scion Faction on FB, they've met the past two weeks and are meeting again this weekend.
Old 06-15-2012, 05:45 PM

yeah i have ... they are meeting at pierces bbq in williamsburg and im pretty sure im going to head out there ... if you are too we could meet up somewhere out here and roll together ?
Old 06-15-2012, 05:56 PM

oh and what im doing on facebook is a little different. im not necessarily starting a club but a community. more or less scion owners in general join the community in the area and just make it easier to communicate with each other and see whats going on.
Old 06-16-2012, 10:33 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

^^just joined up on your page man. and yea im def down to start chilling but i got into a accident so i wont have my car back for 2-4 weeks at the body shop now .... but when i get it back i will def start hanging with everyone. just hit me up on facebook its just easier or join up this guys page here is a link so everyone in hampton roads can join up.

http://www.facebook.com/groups/320563971363777/
Old 06-30-2012, 03:35 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Whats sup guys, yeah I've been in the area for quiet sometime now. I bought my TC in 08 I believe and started modding in 09. I was a member of SevenCityScion's and we use to be about 15 deep, after some stupid ____ went down I ended up joining up with Scion Evolutions out of Hampton. The car scene died down here, I remember going to Fudruckers on Va beach bvld on fridays and Freedom Car was on saturdays.. But yeah most of modded scions I know around here we either are military or people just grew out of the scene.. Good luck though hope you guys start something up.
Old 06-30-2012, 07:14 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Actually we have a weekly meet now. Were meeting at Dicks in VB tonight, Saturday, if you want to join us et me know I'll throw you the address and time.

Sent from my right foot during a run from the cops
Old 07-01-2012, 03:46 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

I'm out of the scene thing now man, but I think it would be a good place to try and sell the car. Can't make it this week however if you guys know anyone who's looking at a supercharged scion tc hit me up. 7578103562 or check out my craigslist add.

http://norfolk.craigslist.org/cto/3064672069.html
Old 07-31-2012, 05:24 PM

Come out to the All Import Car/Truck Show

Saturday September 8, 2012 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
OPEN to ALL Import Cars and Trucks!!

Registration fee is $20 day of the show. FREE to spectators. Registration begins at 9:00am and ends at 12 noon sharp! Judging from 12:00 noon to 2:00pm. Many trophies plus Best Asian, Best European, Best Truck, Hall Nissan Dealer’s Choice and Best in Show Trophy. Awards at 3:00pm. Goodie Bags, DJ, vendors, 50/50 and more. So come on out and show off your car and support. Hall Nissan Western Branch, 3417 Western Branch Blvd Chesapeake, Virginia 23321

Rain Date — September 9, 2012

Presented by TZCC Car Club