Hey any Baltimore TC's out there??

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2009, 11:38 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Strictly Scionized
Scikotics
SL Member

lol i live out by whitemarsh/ rosedale area. i know i gotta get pics up. i keep meaning to but then always forget. my tc stands out though. i have big bolded SCION on my sunroff visor rather then the normal scion font. lol and door handle overlays that say scion and girl racer window decal haha
Old 07-20-2009, 11:42 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i'd think you live near me if you didn't say white marsh. I use to live up that way, but i'm in lansdowne now. There's a girl near w/ me with same color tC you got with a girlie girlie racing sticker or something that I see once a week coming home from work, but I can never get her attention.
Old 07-20-2009, 11:45 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Strictly Scionized
Scikotics
SL Member

lol. yeah i know that sticker. mine has a girl hanging out of a TC and underneath it, it says girl racer. ill post my pics up tonight. haha... hopefully. you go to meets down around here at all?
Old 07-20-2009, 11:47 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

there's a ton of meets in glen burnie fri/sat that i usually take the convertible out to. but I can probably make it out that way sometime.
Old 07-20-2009, 11:52 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Strictly Scionized
Scikotics
SL Member

lol i live out by whitemarsh/ rosedale area. i know i gotta get pics up. i keep meaning to but then always forget. my tc stands out though. i have big bolded SCION on my sunroff visor rather then the normal scion font. lol and door handle overlays that say scion and girl racer window decal haha
Old 07-20-2009, 11:56 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Strictly Scionized
Scikotics
SL Member

wow idk why that post got sent again......... but lemme know when some meets are ill ride up there. glen burnie not a far ride lol. i go to one on sundays off of route 40
Old 07-20-2009, 03:18 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by tCGirlRacer18
idk maybe i dont pass you. but ill give people the head nod n i get the evil eye lol. and its cause i used money signs not an S. haha. do you go to any meets with your tc?
Yeah, i think most scion owners don't see it as a community. Most people that seem to buy just see it as a inexpensive sporty car.

I haven't gone to alot of meets, i spend the majority of my weekends working on my car or my bike. But there are a few car clubs in the area you can check out that may be a little more active in event. There is scion evoluation (I think there is a balt. based chapter) and scikotics (I think there is a chapter close to baltimore).

Oh and I saw your post on performance. There really isn't much that you can do to get a substantialy up in HP on your car without going FI or NOS. If you really want a quicker car, It might be best to save up for FI (turbo or supercharger) than getting the usuals (i.e. CAI, header, exhaust). Good luck!
Old 07-20-2009, 03:31 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Strictly Scionized
Scikotics
SL Member

thanks! yeah i kinda figured. someone told me to doa crank pully. but thats on like 3 HP n i herd its a pain to put on. i see alot of Tc's that are bone stock. how could you not want to put mods on a car like this lol.
Old 07-20-2009, 03:34 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by tCGirlRacer18
thanks! yeah i kinda figured. someone told me to doa crank pully. but thats on like 3 HP n i herd its a pain to put on. i see alot of Tc's that are bone stock. how could you not want to put mods on a car like this lol.
yeah, once you start you can't stop unfortunately LOL!

There is quite a bit of work you can do on suspension though, in the mean time. The best suspension upgrade would be sway bars (to reduce some of that body roll in cornering). It would make cornering alot more fun! I have the hotchkiss front and rear set (which I highly recommend), but you can just get the rear as well (from TRD or Progress), as the front is somewhat difficult to install.
Old 07-20-2009, 03:37 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

as RichTc said... forced induction is the only way to go. but... you need $4k+ to blow first.

money is what keeps me from modding the tC much. though, it's still not BONE stock. '08 headlights on a '05, underglow, sub, but I've got two other cars too. the convertible paseo is heavily modded, and then the xB has underglow, subs, tinted tails, & a body kit.

if I think about it, i'll give you a heads up the next time i'm going out. the last few sats i've been to tired to ride out ~10p, or had been drinking a bit too much to do so.
Old 07-20-2009, 03:39 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Strictly Scionized
Scikotics
SL Member

yeah cause the bolt is overlaped. my friend (who drives an ACURA) :/ lol told me to get megan racing sway bars. but ill def look at the hotchkiss!
Old 07-20-2009, 03:53 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Strictly Scionized
Scikotics
SL Member

yeah i def dont have 4 k to blow since i just bought the car n have insurance n the payments to make.. but sounds good. i got the interior lighting inside. i wonna get the hood lights and the underglow. how much did it run you to do it to ur TC
Old 07-20-2009, 03:57 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

no hood lights! don't do it.

underglow... material cost only. ($40-whatever you wanna spend, check em out on ebay... neons look great, but are limited in what they can do, and are fragile, but i've destroyed just as many LEDs as I can have neon tubes. ) Install is pretty easy. if you don't wanna tackle it yourself, or don't know someone, i can probably do it. i think i can knock em out in about 2 hrs now.
Old 07-20-2009, 04:25 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Strictly Scionized
Scikotics
SL Member

nice. lol ur underglow looks good on the xb. wut color is that blue or white? i think blue neon would lookk good on mine. cause the interior ones are bright blue. and i have LED blue dome and rear map lights
Old 07-20-2009, 04:29 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

it's a 7 color LED kit, so blue, green, etc, etc, etc with multiple patterns. The Paseo is blue LED (i don't like it, the LEDs are too broken up), and the tC is blue neon (any guess on what color I like? lol)
Old 07-20-2009, 04:46 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Strictly Scionized
Scikotics
SL Member

i have no idea haha. might be the color im thinkin of.....my tc is blue i have blue LED's on the map lights and dome, blue floor lights and blue dash overlay kit lol. soooooooo green? haha
Old 07-20-2009, 04:49 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

hmm, close! lol.
Old 07-20-2009, 04:57 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Strictly Scionized
Scikotics
SL Member

haha
Old 07-20-2009, 05:35 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i would love to do a meet up sometime soon. MY car is fianlly getting done this week after i got tboned over two months ago! girl racer, my car is going back to stock soon so i can buy a 350z. i have a lot of tasteful exterior mods that ill be posting up, but if you want anything, let me know! My car is nautical blue which i think you have the same so it would be perfect for your car!
Old 07-20-2009, 05:57 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Strictly Scionized
Scikotics
SL Member

damn. Tbones arnt good! haha. sure u should come down to the meet on route 40 it last pretty long starts when it gets dark. i normally stay till 10- 1030. cause of work in the A.M. yeah ill def look at some of ur parts to haha

Quick Reply: Hey any Baltimore TC's out there??