Notices
Regional - Mid Atlantic DC, DE, MD, VA, WV

Scion Clubs In Va or surrounding areas

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2007, 09:37 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Scion Clubs In Va or surrounding areas

Im Trying to find any scion specific clubs in my area anyone know of any.
Old 09-18-2007, 09:39 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

bahaha

A: use search

B: u accept a car club whether stock or not, there is no car club that discriminates

C: no such thing as a Mod specific club or a club that deals with certain mods only, not scion anywayz.
Old 09-18-2007, 09:41 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Default Re: Scion Clubs In Va or surrounding areas

Originally Posted by pantzjrdelux
no offence, but im not looking to join with a bunch of stock cars
wow im sure u haven't offended anyone at all
Old 09-18-2007, 09:42 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

I've searched and there is one local im just not sure about 60 bucks a year for these guys to let me use their sticker hah
Old 09-18-2007, 09:44 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

And i didnt really mean mod specific kinda more towards the trailer car types. not that my scion is any better than anyone elses i just know what the hell is in this area and some of these things should be shot
Old 09-18-2007, 09:44 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

u got scion evoulution, skiotics, nrg, think thats its. search the MA area and ull see em.
Old 09-18-2007, 09:51 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

thanks for the help
Old 09-18-2007, 09:59 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Scion NOICS is in the richmond area. Awesome group of people there.

What are you trying to accomplish by joining a group of highly modded Scions? Are you here to meet scion owners or to just compete?
Old 09-19-2007, 12:34 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i'm zipping my mouth shut on this one
Old 09-19-2007, 12:43 AM

10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Im not.

you pretty much are in it all for the wrong reason and I doubt many clubs would want you to be apart of them.
Being a part of a club is about making friends and sharing ideas and building up from there. its not about who has the most crap done to their ride and who can throw the most money at their car.

Do it for the right reasons and accept people for what they can do, or dont do it all, and just go to shows by yourself and complain about all the stock cars.
Old 09-19-2007, 12:26 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Cute, Everyone in here preaches about join for friends and the right reasons yet, most of you that have post are jackasses. Thanks for proving my point though guys and gals. But that all aside, It wasn't meant the way all of you have taken it. You just dont know the area im in and honestly I just have this thing with being associated with a group of thug wanna be's. And I was shooting for a Club of that sort for the reason you stated Nick. See I would assume that a group of people with nice rides like that would be a group of friends I could hang with and get to know. Not the lil thug bastards running around that you make it seem like i need to join that are usually in it just for the sake of having a sticker and hanging out in a burger king parking lot
Old 09-19-2007, 02:23 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

99.9% of scion clubs in the mid-a region are join as you are, stock, mild wild, we dont care. if you want friends and a great group of people to hang out with, then a scion club is the way to go. yes, we have stickers, but you arent required to have one. some people prefer them, some dont. yes, we hang out at BK and chick fil a sometimes with other car clubs and car enthusiasts, but again, you dont have to if you dont want to. if you want to go to shows instead and not hang out in public with us on the weekends, then a scion club is probably not for you, sorry.

but all in all, the scion community is a friendly community. we consider everyone family and close friends. we hang out on the weekends, we do dinner during the week, we go to night clubs, we go the movies, we go to parties, and we go to shows. we travel all over various states with each oher, we cram people into hotel rooms and party it up. and we dont give a D*** if your car is fresh off the dealer lot or if you've put an extra $15k into it, but obviously you do.

go join emotion or something.

end rant.

i love you guys
Old 09-19-2007, 03:11 PM

SL Member

Well said, April!!!
Old 09-19-2007, 04:52 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by lovinmytC
99.9% of scion clubs in the mid-a region are join as you are, stock, mild wild, we dont care. if you want friends and a great group of people to hang out with, then a scion club is the way to go. yes, we have stickers, but you arent required to have one. some people prefer them, some dont. yes, we hang out at BK and chick fil a sometimes with other car clubs and car enthusiasts, but again, you dont have to if you dont want to. if you want to go to shows instead and not hang out in public with us on the weekends, then a scion club is probably not for you, sorry.

but all in all, the scion community is a friendly community. we consider everyone family and close friends. we hang out on the weekends, we do dinner during the week, we go to night clubs, we go the movies, we go to parties, and we go to shows. we travel all over various states with each oher, we cram people into hotel rooms and party it up. and we dont give a D*** if your car is fresh off the dealer lot or if you've put an extra $15k into it, but obviously you do.

go join emotion or something.

end rant.

i love you guys
April, that was awsome.
Old 09-19-2007, 05:00 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Re: Scion Clubs In Va or surrounding areas

Originally Posted by pantzjrdelux
Im Trying to find any scion specific clubs in my area anyone know of any. I pretty much want a mod specif type club, no offence, but im not looking to join with a bunch of stock cars
what's the wide body kit for? to keep the car from flying off the road with all those power mods u have?

sorry guys i had to do it.
Old 09-19-2007, 05:10 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

yeah, seriously, we all love our scions and mod them as best we can but we all hare our limits on how far we can go depending on time, mechanical inclination, budget, disposible income, free time etc.

besides, your tc doesn't LOOK stock, but all your mods listed in your profile are pretty cosmetic, as in mostely a fancy paint job, and a widebody kit and wheels.

my car LOOKS stock, but underneath the plain stock paint is leather interior, HID lights, high performance suspension, upgraded brakes, limited slip differential etc.

does this mean that we can't be friends because we have modified our cars differently, you spent your time and money on show, i spent mine on performance?

it is all just a matter of preference and scion owners accept members with many different levels of modification.

and while you may not enjoy going to hang out at a BK every week, there are other activities they enjoy doing like photoshoots, or convoys to car shows and such. and you can participate in as many or as few as you want.
Old 09-19-2007, 05:22 PM
SL Member

I think you all are taking his post wrong, i think he is not in a GFZ and wants to join a club that is one. Your questions was already answered about the clubs however. nrg, sckotics, NOICS, Scion Evolution. I think you just may have worded what you meant wrong!
Old 09-19-2007, 05:23 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

and i'm not trying to step on any toes here or start anything, i'm just sticking up for my family :D
Old 09-19-2007, 05:24 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Thehotstickersdotcom
I think you all are taking his post wrong, i think he is not in a GFZ and wants to join a club that is one. Your questions was already answered about the clubs however. nrg, sckotics, NOICS, Scion Evolution. I think you just may have worded what you meant wrong!
GFZ!!!
Old 09-19-2007, 05:27 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

somebody please explain to me what a "GFZ" is so i can laugh along with you?

Quick Reply: Scion Clubs In Va or surrounding areas