Regional - Mid Atlantic DC, DE, MD, VA, WV

Scion Clubs In Va or surrounding areas

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2007, 06:19 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

lol Chuck E Cheese is the ****!

anyway, you've got a nice lookin TC. you should try and meet up with local scion clubs like scion noics, which are in richmond. see what they are all about and if it fits your needs.

good luck sir.
Old 09-19-2007, 06:19 PM
SL Member

Originally Posted by blown_xa
so ive learned 3 things so far. You want to be set apart from stock Scions, u don't like Burger King or Chuckie Cheese.... what else?
That this entire thread is a trainwreck and should be deleted and started over with proper context!!!!

Did i get it or did i get it?
Old 09-19-2007, 06:20 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Actually i like chuckie cheese now that i found out they serve beer.
Old 09-19-2007, 06:20 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

what? beer? i had no idea! damn its been a long time
Old 09-19-2007, 06:21 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by pantzjrdelux
ofcourse, a family that drinks together, stays together!
Old 09-19-2007, 06:22 PM
SL Member

Originally Posted by draxcaliber
ofcourse, a family that drinks together, stays together!
and they dont drink and drive..... ALONE!!!
Old 09-19-2007, 06:23 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Yea crew that was another reason for the post. I was trying to get feedback on them. They have asked me several time before to join up with them, God forbid anyone have me, but I have tried contacting them to see what they are about what goes on stuff like that and I can never really et anyone. I've heard alot of good stuff about them and by now means does what im saying about them mean turn that around and run with it as well.
Old 09-19-2007, 06:25 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

When you mention "modded cars only" and start calling us jackasses and wording your posts the way you do, you can expect people to jump in on this. Don't expect us to baby you and hold your hand. Yes, we are a great group of people and a friendly community, but the way you are posting isn't aimed that way, therefore we are going to back ourselves up and straighten it out.

FYI, when posting in the future, try to make your FIRST post as clear as possible to avoid this type of thread. The SL community will notice every last detail of the post you typed and comment on it all.
Old 09-19-2007, 06:27 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

And hell, You guys should start up a scion based club solely based on being a jack***, Now thats a club I would like to be apart of. One that dont take no crap from nothing. Although I'd cut back a tad on the kiddie remarks
Old 09-19-2007, 06:29 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Yea crew that was another reason for the post. I was trying to get feedback on them. They have asked me several time before to join up with them, God forbid anyone have me, but I have tried contacting them to see what they are about what goes on stuff like that and I can never really et anyone. I've heard alot of good stuff about them and by now means does what im saying about them mean turn that around and run with it as well.

cool man. if you havent already checked it out, its www.scionnoics.com

definitely check them out and see what they're all about and go from there.
Old 09-19-2007, 06:30 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

well, what would your ideal scion car club be?

to join you must pay membership dues and have minimal of custom paint or vinyl job, body kit, and custom rims? or have a minimum of 10 grand invested in your scion?
Old 09-19-2007, 06:30 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Well honestly I figured maybe one, two people tops would respond gimmie some names to look for and this thing would be dead, I was wrong severly but thats aight. To avoid anyone coming into this and further sliting my heels I appologize for anything I previosly stated that was misconstrued.
Old 09-19-2007, 06:32 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Drax, Seriously do I need to clarify every single time I write in here for you?
Old 09-19-2007, 06:33 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Well honestly I figured maybe one, two people tops would respond gimmie some names to look for and this thing would be dead, I was wrong severly but thats aight. To avoid anyone coming into this and further sliting my heels I appologize for anything I previosly stated that was misconstrued.
I know that's what you expected, but again, it's all based on how you word your request. Once any comments are made in regards to clubs, cars being stock, etc, we are bound to jump in. But just as a heads up, be aware of that in the future. We aren't trying to bash you or be mean, we're simply sticking up for each other, the clubs we belong to, and the community we are a part of.

Truce?
Old 09-19-2007, 06:34 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by draxcaliber
well, what would your ideal scion car club be?

to join you must pay membership dues and have minimal of custom paint or vinyl job, body kit, and custom rims? or have a minimum of 10 grand invested in your scion?

nice sig.
Old 09-19-2007, 06:37 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

No need for a truce, I have no hard feeling towards anyone in the first place. Everyone is intitled to their opinions be it bad or good. Ya wouldnt make it very far in life if ya went around worrying about what the next person says
Old 09-19-2007, 06:41 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

K, fine. No truce.

Power to the stockies.

Old 09-19-2007, 06:42 PM
SL Member

LOL now lets go fuxing sing "kumbyya" everyone..... LOL

Why dont you post up a new introduction post so everyone here knows you, thats a good way to start.. or re-start in this case.
Old 09-19-2007, 06:43 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Re: Scion Clubs In Va or surrounding areas

Im Trying to find any scion specific clubs in my area anyone know of any. I pretty much want a mod specif type club, no offence, but im not looking to join with a bunch of stock cars
<<<----------- this post, is not how it introduce one's self to the Scion community. On Scion life people put defense up fast. I'm one of those people.
Old 09-19-2007, 06:43 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i'm just saying, we have both modded our tc's alot, does that make us too cool for school, and we shouldn't tarness our name by hanging out with bone stock tc's?

i think your real problem is your 29, and you don't want to hang out with what you probably consider "kids" a majority of us are scion owners in college, working part-time or hourly jobs and maybe live at home still whatever, and your looking for a car club more in your age groupe because you don't think you could have fun hanging out with people more than 5 years younger than you are.

we welcome all scion owners so long as they don't step on eachothers toes and act like jerks. at the scion photoshoot, it was fun meeting all the different owners in person, and it was neat how some of them were in their 30's and 40's and a majority of us were between 18 and 20 something, but we had a good time regardless of our ages, social status, or modification status.

it was kinda funny, skoobus joked with me "at scion meets, we are the oldest ones there, but at mercedes meets, we are the youngest ones there!"

why not give it a try, you have a list of several clubs in the area, why not go to one of their meets and hang, see if you like the people there and if not, move on to another one. you might be surprised by who you meet and what a good time you have.

Quick Reply: Scion Clubs In Va or surrounding areas