Notices
Regional - Mid Atlantic DC, DE, MD, VA, WV

Scion Clubs In Va or surrounding areas

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2007, 06:46 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

ahh Whats the point. I dont mind anyway. And honestly at this point those that have been in since the first post, If there are still any hard feelings now after I've attempted to clarify and appologize then the hell with um. If people are as dedicated to the " family" as stated then by now I'd hope they'd stop stoning me. If not, I dont have anything else better to do anyway
Old 09-19-2007, 06:53 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Damn, It has nothing to do with age. Shesh. You make me sound like I'm balding with grey pubic hair. Quite frankly I probably look younger than you do. Like I said, it was all about my area and the people that inhabit the clubs. I have no problem with stupidity to a point cuz obviously by what I've posted so far I have a couple spoonfulls of it myself. It would easier for you to comprehend if you knew what I was talking about. Instead you made this out to be like I was helping Osama Bin Laden hide away for the past year or so.
Old 09-19-2007, 07:04 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

It's not that, it's the fact that you are talking to us the way you are. Spoonfulls of stupidity, to hell with us, jackasses, etc. Why would we want to be friendly with someone exerting vocab like that to us? I understand that you feel like you're under attack when we post, but again, your first post on this thread wasn't exactly 100% clear and kinda threw some people under the bus.
Old 09-19-2007, 07:12 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

for what it's worth, i can't usually go to any scion club meets or anything because of school and work, so you can be happy to know you'll most likely never run into me.
Old 09-19-2007, 07:13 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

And again I said I understood that. But when I attempted to clear it up and I also appologized for the comments 2 of you saw it fit to stop. So please don't point out only my vocab and overlook what was said to me. Like you pointed out. Mine was the first but it did not exert that type of language. So who made the first move. Again I do not see this as He said she said but for some reason the majority of you do. You can only go so far with something after there were attempts to correct it. Although I see that this has now become a problem solely because I dont know any of you on a first name basis and make knee slapping internet lingo.
Old 09-19-2007, 07:15 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Well no offence but for what it's worth I seriously wasnt worried about it weither I do or not. Heh Although thats another fine example of statements being misconstrued.....If it in fact was, That was an ill thought threat
Old 09-19-2007, 07:17 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Not really knee slapping, but whatever.
I'm not trying to continue it and/or cause problems, I'm trying to justify it. Nobody else here has been using vocab such as yours, calling stupid, jackasses, or what have you. It's just that when you reply and your following posts say that, it's a tad uncalled for regardless. And if anyone else steps out of line and uses language like that, it's also uncalled for.

Brian, where are you?
Old 09-19-2007, 07:26 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Well I do agree, And as for you reiterating about me calling people stupid, you should reread that comment of mine. I actually commented about others and myself, not any of you. So please do notmake me out to be morally attacking people here. And I did say jackass, althought It doesnt matter to whom cuz like you stated so clearly, Its " family" so you say to one you say to all, But if such was the case then that should apply to me. But 5 pages later after you all got it out of your systems now i'm supposed to bow my head in shame for something that I didnt intend. Never the less, I am not worried about meeting or not meeting any of you for i have probably already done so and its just not known. But under the given circumstances I can say that it were to come down to meeting any of you, The out come would have been and still may be different. For text on a screen is always misunderstood
Old 09-19-2007, 07:27 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

but if it makes any difference I admire your intense protectiveness about something you strongly believe in
Old 09-19-2007, 07:32 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

And frankly, Even though this is probably the dumbest timing I've ever had, It would be cool to have the group of you hang at my shop if you ever happen to be down this way. Even if its to come by and spit on the joint. Hah I can just imagine the comments coming from this post
Old 09-19-2007, 07:36 PM
SL Member

Originally Posted by pantzjrdelux
And frankly, Even though this is probably the dumbest timing I've ever had, It would be cool to have the group of you hang at my shop if you ever happen to be down this way. Even if its to come by and spit on the joint. Hah I can just imagine the comments coming from this post
make a seperate thread, set something up and people will likly show up
Old 09-19-2007, 07:45 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

we can have a spit meet!

rofl, im kidding!

i keed i keed.
Old 09-19-2007, 08:09 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by lovinmytC
we can have a spit meet!

rofl, im kidding!

i keed i keed.

Old 09-19-2007, 08:38 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Originally Posted by draxcaliber
when i went to the spring photoshoot last may, my tc was one of the more stock rides there, but did that stop me from getting along with the folks who owned tc's with custom painjobs, interior, sound systems, turbo chargers and what not. no, we all got along and had a great time all day long hanging out and going to eat and such.

awww glad you did

now give me some penne vodka :D
Old 09-19-2007, 08:45 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by tC4italy
when i went to the spring photoshoot last may, my tc was one of the more stock rides there, but did that stop me from getting along with the folks who owned tc's with custom painjobs, interior, sound systems, turbo chargers and what not. no, we all got along and had a great time all day long hanging out and going to eat and such.

awww glad you did

watch a few episodes of initial d, and maybe i'll consider it. besides, you know where to find me when you want it.
Old 09-19-2007, 08:57 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Originally Posted by tC4italy

awww glad you did

watch a few episodes of initial d, and maybe i'll consider it. besides, you know where to find me when you want it.
I just want some pasta

;)
Old 09-22-2007, 06:25 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

well i was on here not to long ago tring to get recruits, SCIKOTICS.Com, the NoVa area is looking on expanding and take over VA like we did with MD
Old 09-22-2007, 06:26 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

And WE ARE FREE
Old 09-22-2007, 06:32 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Well For a broke bastard like me , Free is the word of the day. You say you are trying to start a VA chapter, do you currently have any recruits? and how many. not that it matters im just curious
Old 09-22-2007, 06:36 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

well go sign up, the nova chapter is pretty new we have 8 ppl and are curently expanding, we are a family based club, we get together about once every month at car shows and such. if u want to kno more go to scikotics.com and sign up, it doesnt mean you are in the club, just look around

Quick Reply: Scion Clubs In Va or surrounding areas