22.22%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Scion Evolution - Maryland Chapter????

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2004, 06:28 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Scion Evlolution gives our members hands on interaction with other members. It's a whole other experience to see cars and mods first hand and talk with other members about their own personal involvement with their Scions.

This forum is a great way to communicate and source information, but Scion Evolution is here for enthusiasts who want the personal touch (as well as many other aspects).

-Steve
Old 07-12-2004, 10:48 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Scion Evolution

Again, SE is not for everybody. Good luck to ya.
Old 07-12-2004, 11:31 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

As XBBoy stated, Scion Evolution is not for everyone. We are not a group of guys that twists your arm into doing something that you don't want to do. We are a club with open arms to anyone who wants to join and believes in what we are. If you are a part of another club and you are happy there, great!

If you are looking for a Scion only club that is Nation wide, then we are your club!

We have different marketing campaigns for Scion Evolution which are different from club to club. People, look for different things in clubs they want to join, that is why there are different clubs.

Since you have everything that you are looking for in your own club, good luck to you.

-Steve
Old 07-14-2004, 02:05 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I'm from Md.
Old 07-14-2004, 05:15 AM
Banned
SL Member

and?
Old 07-14-2004, 11:56 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Alright, well me personally i think the general idea here is to start a club, right? Well from the looks of it, a good portion of the people wanna start one, but who is actually pulling strings here? And if you or you all are pullin', how far have you gotten? Fill us all in, if you already haven't? :?:
Old 07-14-2004, 09:46 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

i'd join but the whole paypal thing i don't really like. It seems shady to me..
Old 07-15-2004, 05:45 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
DelMarVa
Scion Evolution
Scion Tuners

I am getting everything put together. This is the first step we need to take. Get everyone's attention on it, and see what the outcome is towards getting up and running. The more people we have interested in this, the quicker we can start. I have been in touch with some of the guys in CA with SE, mainly Adrian and Nilo. They have a been a huge help, and giving lots of advise. Eventually, me and Doc (Chris) will be joining up sometime in Jan. of '05 to put the MD and VA chapters together.

If anyone was wondering, Doc is leaving for Irag this weekend for a couple months. Leave him some love, and wish him luck while he is gone. Too bad the wifey will be lonesome.

*****Good Luck Doc*****
Old 07-19-2004, 05:31 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Godspeed Doc ..........

Don't tale no ____ bro !
Old 07-19-2004, 08:59 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Scion Evolution

Originally Posted by black xb
It was my understanding that the paypal account was created to make it easier to join and that it goes directly to the club account and not to a individual. Maybe Nilo could clarify this for you.

Also Doc take care and return home safely...
Old 07-20-2004, 01:43 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by onemorescion
I am getting everything put together. This is the first step we need to take. Get everyone's attention on it, and see what the outcome is towards getting up and running. The more people we have interested in this, the quicker we can start. I have been in touch with some of the guys in CA with SE, mainly Adrian and Nilo. They have a been a huge help, and giving lots of advise. Eventually, me and Doc (Chris) will be joining up sometime in Jan. of '05 to put the MD and VA chapters together.

If anyone was wondering, Doc is leaving for Irag this weekend for a couple months. Leave him some love, and wish him luck while he is gone. Too bad the wifey will be lonesome.

*****Good Luck Doc*****
Hey Doc... like onemorescion said... the love is out here... and good luck in Iraq... I actually am from the 3rd INF div. out of Ft. Stewart... an OIF veteran... just watch your back man... and remember go with your gut...
Old 07-22-2004, 07:50 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
sIcKsCiOnS
Scion Evolution

Originally Posted by black xb
You can also send a check.

We will be working with dealers soon and maybe you can give them the payment (assuming that they are a dealer that is supporting SE)

I am working on a few projects with Scion Corp and it will involve dealers and owners.

If you feel skeptical about the club ...just check with any Toyota dealers and ask for a copy of Toyota Today.

Scion Corp also supports the club (although we are not affiliated or owned by Scion Corporation) They have supported and recognized us for over a year.
I am in constant contact with Scion Corp, from top level executives to the customer relations people. I would ask them if they heard of the club before and what they think about it.

I had a few people call me and was told that they were referred by Scion Corp in regards to starting a club in their locality (regardless if they want to be an SE chapter or not)

The best thing is to PM any active SE member or new members and ask them what they think so far in regards to the club.
Old 07-30-2004, 11:43 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

:? ok... ok, so whats the deal everyone??? We doin this thing or something else??? We shouldn't sit on it to long waiting to hatch, aint gunna happen.
Old 07-30-2004, 01:36 PM
5 Year Member

lets do it!!!!
Old 07-30-2004, 05:02 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
DelMarVa
Scion Evolution
Scion Tuners

For everyone that is interested in being a member of Scion Evolution, and haven't done so yet, please check out www.scionevolution.com and print out the application form. We have a good amount of people that are interested in having the MD chapter, along with being SE members. As soon as I get word from Adrian and Nilo, we will be up and running. Thank you for everyone's interest and support. Hope to meet everyone soon, and start having some fun with this.
Old 07-30-2004, 09:08 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

i want to join. So when is md goin to get a chapter? who will be the pres.? so and and so on. It take along time. Va's got one, ketucky got one whats up? I'd really join if i could pay cash and not use paypal............ thats my set back....
Old 08-03-2004, 01:29 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
DelMarVa
Scion Evolution
Scion Tuners

SE - Maryland is up and running folks. For those of you that have been waiting, here it is. Darren is in the process of making changes to the whole Scion Evolution section. Please check it out periodically to see if it is changed. Don't forget about the BBQ this Sunday at Black Hill Park. I will be bringing some goodies with me for those of you that are in SE. If you all could, please pm your e-mail address. We are working on a spreadsheet for all of SE, so once I get that, I will stay in contact with everyone to get some future events and meets put together, and get some ideas from all of you. Congrats everyone, and welcome to the family.
Old 08-03-2004, 04:44 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Default Good Stuff!

Hey hey, that is good news, well i look forward to joining at the BBQ. :D
Old 08-05-2004, 10:57 AM
5 Year Member

Default Vote yes

Definitely interested. Looking for a good Scion club.
Old 08-05-2004, 02:27 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
DelMarVa
Scion Evolution
Scion Tuners

Default Re: Vote yes

Originally Posted by x-box
Definitely interested. Looking for a good Scion club.
Good to here x-box. If you are going to be at either the BBQ this Sunday or the Koons of Annapolis event next Sunday, I will have SE apps on hand with me for those that are looking to get signed up.

Quick Reply: Scion Evolution - Maryland Chapter????