Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2007, 06:28 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
DelMarVa
Scion Evolution
Scion Tuners

I let a friend borrow a stack of MP3's and still waiting to get them back, hopefully. I'm almost sure that most of the Scion Sampler's were on there. I will keep you guys updated.
Old 04-05-2007, 08:27 PM
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

panda power i'll swap some trance with you
if anyone wants the cd from the washington auto show you're welcome to my copy
Old 04-12-2007, 04:17 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

is it something I'd like Mehr?
Old 04-12-2007, 08:15 PM
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

probably not. the quality was shoddy & the music at best was just okay.
that's why it's up for grabs or it's going in the garbage.
Old 04-12-2007, 08:16 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

ewww
Old 05-04-2007, 01:52 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by ashiva
I have tons, and I mean tons of trance music. you want them as MP3's or Apple Lossless?

have a favorite DJ? do you listen to Zoltar on XM?
Old 05-04-2007, 01:55 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

There are 18 of them currently, i have 1 and 7-17
Old 05-04-2007, 03:21 PM
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by PandaPower
I have tons, and I mean tons of trance music. you want them as MP3's or Apple Lossless?

apple lossless?
my favorite dj would have to be marco v
dont listend to zoltar or xm, i download a rotation podcasts from itunes but i miss the good old stuff anything from darude's sandstorm to gigidagostino, not a huge bt fan though
underground or mainstream is fine (seattle was a great place to be for one year)
u probably have everything i have considering all my old dell with 2k songs on it died...3 times...i.e. why i now have a mac but haven't had the time to make a new library
Old 05-04-2007, 03:39 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by PandaPower

apple lossless?
my favorite dj would have to be marco v
dont listend to zoltar or xm, i download a rotation podcasts from itunes but i miss the good old stuff anything from darude's sandstorm to gigidagostino, not a huge bt fan though
underground or mainstream is fine (seattle was a great place to be for one year)
u probably have everything i have considering all my old dell with 2k songs on it died...3 times...i.e. why i now have a mac but haven't had the time to make a new library
which mac do you have now?

I have a bunch of stuff (both old and new) from Oakenfold, PvD, Sasha, Micro, Tiesto, and Armin van Buuren, Above & Beyond, and Matt Darey.

Zoltar used to spin on Saturday nights for 99.1 back in the day, now he has a show (been had one) on XM radio. He's very good! My favorite infact.

I could just make you a CD you could listen to. Do you like Europop stuff?
Old 05-04-2007, 03:59 PM
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

oooooooooH! i remember those techno nights on 99.1 i think...i was really young, like middle school...and yessss those are the djs i'm feeling nostalgic for (well at least tiesto's old stuff)
that was a long time ago, i dont remember if dc101 had random techno at night, i know z104 used to and i would sit by the tape player in 4th grade and wait for techno songs to come on so i could hit record (these were my "driving" tapes i was preparing for when i was old enough to pump techno and cruise around ) ... i was particularly infatuated with the song brooklyn bounce and insomnia
i have the old ibookg4, simple, reliable, easy to use, sexy...sort of like my tC!
Old 05-04-2007, 04:04 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

oooooooooH! i remember those techno nights on 99.1 i think...i was really young, like middle school...and yessss those are the djs i'm feeling nostalgic for (well at least tiesto's old stuff)
that was a long time ago, i dont remember if dc101 had random techno at night, i know z104 used to and i would sit by the tape player in 4th grade and wait for techno songs to come on so i could hit record (these were my "driving" tapes i was preparing for when i was old enough to pump techno and cruise around ) ... i was particularly infatuated with the song brooklyn bounce and insomnia
i have the old ibookg4, simple, reliable, easy to use, sexy...sort of like my tC!
You and me both! audiojelly.com is a good place to buy music from. they are a little more expensive than iTunes but they have more remixes.

i will put together a bunch of tiesto stuff. anyone else you're looking for? do you like Vocal trance more than melodic? or don't care?

damn all this talk has me wanting to go to Fur this weekend...
Old 05-04-2007, 04:16 PM
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

anything, i have a lot of melodic from the podcasts already
Oakenfold, PvD, Sasha, Micro, Tiesto, and Armin van Buuren, Above & Beyond, and Matt Darey. i miss all those guys! i was just saying tiesto's new stuff is blah...saw him at fur, it was somewhat disappointing...those events are way better when the crowd is good and not just a bunch of posers from georgetown who go b/c it's the "hip" thing to do.
but i can die happy now, i saw tiesto, he's hot, the music i could have compiled myself from his cd's though =/

1223 has decent tecno, i've heard club5 is good but i'm not old enough to get in
Old 05-04-2007, 06:09 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

anything, i have a lot of melodic from the podcasts already
Oakenfold, PvD, Sasha, Micro, Tiesto, and Armin van Buuren, Above & Beyond, and Matt Darey. i miss all those guys! i was just saying tiesto's new stuff is blah...saw him at fur, it was somewhat disappointing...those events are way better when the crowd is good and not just a bunch of posers from georgetown who go b/c it's the "hip" thing to do.
but i can die happy now, i saw tiesto, he's hot, the music i could have compiled myself from his cd's though =/

1223 has decent tecno, i've heard club5 is good but i'm not old enough to get in
Damn I just noticed you were 20! Now you make me feel so old FIVE is nice club, filled with hussies...but ain't nothin' wrong with dat kidding of course. ok not really. Never been to 1223, walk by it sometimes though. And I could imagine the posers You should see Armin the next time he comes to town.