Notices
Regional - Mid Atlantic DC, DE, MD, VA, WV

Spring Photoshoot Pics from MAY 20TH, please add your pics!

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2007, 06:13 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

no the girl driving the azurepearl tC who didn't acknowledge 15 scions driving next to her
Old 05-22-2007, 06:14 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

no dude, the chick in the azure pearl tc we passed on the way to skyline drive! we were all talking about her when we got there, the chick with the big sunglasses and the cellphone glued to her ear who ignored us as we drove by.
Old 05-22-2007, 06:14 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

oh ok the one you called me about when I seperated from the line???? sry drax...
Old 05-22-2007, 06:58 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Originally Posted by kanundrum
What sux is the fact that we ask brianxb nicely sent him pm's the only thing he has to do is unlock it , he locks wat ? maybe 1 or 2 posts a month or so if that doesnt have to do too much and when we ask em to do something he just ignores us. Thats one kewl moderator even though he said him self he was a arseole id expect em to do there job with a smile at least.
Did you read the post where I was on vacation? I apologize for not being quick enough for you but I didnt drive 5 hours to the beach to spend it on the internet the whole time. I did not ignore anyone, I handled the situation. This thread was created first, so it stays open. The author of the thread is irrelevant, the content of the thread is what is important. I did what seemed important to you guys and that was to get your pictures out of the thread that you both spent a good amount of time organizing and posting so it wouldnt have been a waste. Leaving in the locked thread would be quite rude, right? If you are still upset at me for whatever reason, send me a PM so we can discuss it. <---- smile for Sap.
Originally Posted by tC4italy
I don't get it...Brian first you lock my thread then you said it's bad to put so many pics into one thread so why not have unlocked that and we could have split the pics into 2 threads? But thanks for copying/pasting our pics in here, I guess we are still way below the boxes n hoes thread pics.

Claudia,
All I am saying is that its one thing to post up 20 or 30 pics in one post but when you put almost 200 into one post it makes it almost a pain to scroll through them on some PCs because it can get choppy and even on a high speed connection it can take awhile to load, thats all. You are welcome for the copy and paste.
Old 05-22-2007, 10:08 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member

SL Member
Team ScioNRG

^
Brian is right, keep everything in one thread, and try to keep the size and amount of pictures limited to a rational size and amount. This decision is pretty much final, and if you have a problem with it, leave Brian alone and direct your PM's to me.
Old 05-22-2007, 10:13 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

where the hell did that come from?

Old 05-22-2007, 10:16 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i just think it kinda blew that it was claudia who organized everything and got us all together and then the thread she made to share with scionlife got locked because somebody started his post first. it kinda sorta wasn't his event to post, and he should learn some netiquette that he should have waited until claudia started her photoshoot thread to post his pictures.
Old 05-23-2007, 03:28 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

hehe. thanks zach for this pic
Old 05-23-2007, 12:36 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

MySpace? There's one I posted too!
Old 05-23-2007, 02:16 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

myspace AND facebook. duh!

was a great day for photography, i miss my Canon
Old 05-23-2007, 02:23 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

No problem man, anytime!
Old 05-23-2007, 05:13 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by draxcaliber
i just think it kinda blew that it was claudia who organized everything and got us all together and then the thread she made to share with scionlife got locked because somebody started his post first. it kinda sorta wasn't his event to post, and he should learn some netiquette that he should have waited until claudia started her photoshoot thread to post his pictures.
Claudia announced that she wanted to open the thread AFTER I left the meet. Plus, I apologized to her a couple of times, and she said she understands.
Iff you feel that the content of this thread is tragically effected by my posting it, rather than her, then by all means you have a point.

Its just a forum, relax... this isn't your life (I hope).
Old 05-23-2007, 05:28 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

All right guys let's drop this; I will make the thread for the summer/fall/winter shoot

Anyone wanna add more pics? =)
Old 05-23-2007, 05:48 PM
Admin Emeritus

10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Kiddies, first topic posted when what are essentially duplicates are put up has seniority and gets to stay, while the others get locked down. Simple. That may not please everyone, but that's the way it should work.

So far, the only things I can see that 'blow' are the constant harping on the BS that only Claudia has the 'right' to start a topic on the event, the complaining that a mod did his job, and did it right, and the fact that some poor soul's computer is going to hopelessly bog down because there are just too many full-size photos on one page (thumbs with links would be one heck of a lot better for everyone, but that's too much like work, I guess). BEST would probably be to use the Gallery feature to put all the pics for the event in - much nicer. Example: https://www.scionlife.com/gallery/ev...te_wa-02252007

Nice event, nice pics, could have been posted in a more user-friendly manner. The petty juvenile whining, though, is drowning the good stuff out. Please don't try to teach others "netiquette" until you learn it.

Any complaints about what I just said, bring it to ME in a PM or e-mail Da Boss.

Tom
Old 05-23-2007, 05:53 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Originally Posted by tC4italy
All right guys let's drop this
We done yet?
Old 05-23-2007, 06:07 PM
Admin Emeritus

10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Depends on who you consider "we," Claudia. This was my first time wandering in to this topic, and I felt like posting something that multiple folks seem to need to hear. My one post was done, if everyone else is done, great. Wouldn't it be nicer, though, to talk about the photoshoot than to have all this other crap in here?

Why not set up an event gallery, Claudia? You're here all the time and it would be a good way to lock down this event "for posterity."

Tom
Old 05-23-2007, 06:15 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Originally Posted by Tomas
Depends on who you consider "we," Claudia. This was my first time wandering in to this topic, and I felt like posting something that multiple folks seem to need to hear. My one post was done, if everyone else is done, great. Wouldn't it be nicer, though, to talk about the photoshoot than to have all this other crap in here?

Why not set up an event gallery, Claudia? You're here all the time and it would be a good way to lock down this event "for posterity."

Tom
We, you included.

"Wouldn't it be nicer, though, to talk about the photoshoot than to have all this other crap in here?"

That's what I stated in the previous couple of posts. So yes.

"Why not set up an event gallery, Claudia?"

not sure how to do that, someone PM me with info if they know. That would be kewl, so I can go to all the b8tches n hoes thread that offend all the girls on this forum and suggest the same be done with them.

C.
Old 05-23-2007, 07:24 PM
Admin Emeritus

10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

...so I can go to all the b8tches n hoes thread that offend all the girls on this forum and suggest the same be done with them.
No, those pics are not suitable for permanent storage ON THE SCIONLIFE SERVERS which is what the gallery does. Best to leave those off in the weeds on other servers, eh?

Tom
Old 05-25-2007, 03:33 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

by the way. Bittersweet Symphony , by the verve, was in the movie cruel intentions.

it may seem random, but some of u may know what im talking about lol.
Old 05-25-2007, 03:35 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Originally Posted by backseatchris
by the way. Bittersweet Symphony , by the verve, was in the movie cruel intentions.

it may seem random, but some of u may know what im talking about lol.
lol yeapp! i heard the song i and i was like sweet whose playing that, then i followed it to your car

Quick Reply: Spring Photoshoot Pics from MAY 20TH, please add your pics!