whos from va?

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2009, 05:00 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Chesapeake Virginia Beach area
Old 09-12-2009, 03:16 PM

Originally Posted by killatc171
well i figured i would post up maybe just me tryed searching didnt find anyone. well i just started here about a 2 weeks ago just picked up a silver tc about a month ago and im loving every min of it. just started modding picked up a tsudo axelback going to lower it on teins, and put some wheels on it soon. so if your from va post where in va your from and what all is done to your ride maybe some pics , here is a pic of me stock for now untill i start ordering.

Hey I know you!!! I'm working on sending that hanger to you just give me a lil' while!

<<Richmond here; RIC airport area. Anybody else around here... I know I see a few of you around here!
Name:  siestakey09003.jpg
Views: 15
Size:  103.5 KB
Old 09-12-2009, 05:29 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

that kool at least i can get ahold of you now lol
Old 09-13-2009, 12:24 AM

Originally Posted by zendog31
Chesapeake Virginia Beach area
I know you to ****!! I'm comin your way on the 9th of october. We need to get up so we can swap tail lights! PS. dont PM me at dragva anymore, I'm leaving that sh** hole for good.
Old 09-13-2009, 05:55 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Hey d00dz
I live in Yorktown. Just picked up a 2010 tC in Flint Mica, sold my Jeep. Yay! I'm totally over offroading for a while. Just need a fun commuter car I can enjoy daily instead of driving to Pa to go offroading legally.
I'll do some minor mods, I just ordered a bunch of LEDs for the interior. All my Jeep aftermarket stuff will help pay for a home brewing setup rather than car stuff.
My plates are my username (for now)
I also chase snakes in the grass when I can and I play guitar, I'm kind of a metalhead, so my stereo build up will revolve around that.
Old 09-14-2009, 12:15 AM

Welcome man. Chase snakes fo'realz? My pops is crazy about that kinda stuff but he's in FL. He just caught a beautiful "pink" rat snake and caught a pretty nice milk snake (looks like a small coral snake)about 3 months ago. As far as the metal head thing goes, put the stock pioneer on "FEEL" and let it play... no headbangin' though, you'll set off one of 32,665,645,341,356 airbags in the tC. Welcome aboard man.
Old 09-14-2009, 11:13 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Yup, fo'realz yo! I'm prone to sudden stops along the highway and running off into the woods hehe. Your pops probably got his hands on an Everglades rat snake. They're kinda pink/orange colored.
Funny....this morning coming into work I was thinking about guys that put the gauges on the pillars and wondering "Do they disable the airbags in there or does it still work somehow?" So I alreasdy had airbags on the brain...
Thanks for the welcome!
Old 09-14-2009, 05:44 PM

Originally Posted by gtrsnax
Yup, fo'realz yo! I'm prone to sudden stops along the highway and running off into the woods hehe. Your pops probably got his hands on an Everglades rat snake. They're kinda pink/orange colored.
Funny....this morning coming into work I was thinking about guys that put the gauges on the pillars and wondering "Do they disable the airbags in there or does it still work somehow?" So I alreasdy had airbags on the brain...
Thanks for the welcome!

Yeah thats the snake......as far as a-pillar guages go, i would hope they wouldn't leave the air bag , I'd hate to have a guage travling at the speed of sound hit me in the face.
Old 09-15-2009, 12:47 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

hey guys, im originally from CA but im in the military and stationed down here at norfolk naval base
ill be installing stech springs in a couple days n was wondering if anyone wanted to help out lemme kno

Last edited by ajames1208; 09-15-2009 at 12:56 AM.
Old 09-19-2009, 01:16 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by KNOTaCiViC
I know you to ****!! I'm comin your way on the 9th of october. We need to get up so we can swap tail lights! PS. dont PM me at dragva anymore, I'm leaving that sh** hole for good.
Yeah man just PM me on here or let me know and I will get you my number. I ordered some other tails online but I still want to do the swap. So my OEM tails will already be out. Thanks
Old 09-19-2009, 09:17 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

Well I grew up in Fredericksburg-Spotsylvania area and lived in Locust Grove for a few years. Went to Spotswood Elementary, Courtland Elementary, then Locust Grove Elementary, Chancellor Middle and then Chancellor High if anyone is familiar with that area. Im stationed in Key West right now but will be in Yorktown, VA for at least 3 weeks in Oct!
Old 09-26-2009, 07:43 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

In Midlothian/Richmond area. Just got my tC the end of July it's a white 2010. So far I've gotten tint, black enkei wheels, tires, short antenna, and different grilles. Looking into getting fog lights, HID and possibly halo headlights, and I want to change the orange color gauges to pink -- if anyone can help me with the gauge work (like you've done it before) or know of a place that will...PLEASE let me know -- I'll definitely pay!!!!!!!!! Thanks
Old 09-26-2009, 08:15 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Premium Member

Originally Posted by CurlyGurl
In Midlothian/Richmond area. Just got my tC the end of July it's a white 2010. So far I've gotten tint, black enkei wheels, tires, short antenna, and different grilles. Looking into getting fog lights, HID and possibly halo headlights, and I want to change the orange color gauges to pink -- if anyone can help me with the gauge work (like you've done it before) or know of a place that will...PLEASE let me know -- I'll definitely pay!!!!!!!!! Thanks

If you wanted to drive to HR I know a guy in portsmouth that does gauges. Takes him about an hour to do the whole thing.

Pics of my ex's gauges

Name:  007-6.jpg
Views: 8
Size:  63.6 KB
Name:  006-7.jpg
Size:  53.4 KB
Name:  005-7.jpg
Size:  55.3 KB
Name:  004-7.jpg
Views: 9
Size:  75.4 KB
Name:  003-9.jpg
Views: 9
Size:  64.8 KB
Old 09-26-2009, 08:48 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

oh nice! can u give me the contact info ? and do they take care of purchasing the actual bulbs and everything or i buy the bulbs and take it to them? price? and i'm guessing it has held up fine? - thanks
Old 09-26-2009, 09:15 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Premium Member

Originally Posted by CurlyGurl
oh nice! can u give me the contact info ? and do they take care of purchasing the actual bulbs and everything or i buy the bulbs and take it to them? price? and i'm guessing it has held up fine? - thanks

You would need to order the parts first

http://www.oznium.com/plcc-2 about 40 of these if I remember correctly (in pink of course)

and then 1 of these

http://store.garage1217.com/scion-tc...r-ic-kits.html
make sure to order for your correct year 05-06/07-10

his email address is Jrod1221@***.net. He's in the Navy and I'm not sure if he's out to sea or not. He does excellent work though. About the most **** person I've ever met in my life.

He has a website set up with his pricing http://www.freewebs.com/pollup/index.htm
Old 10-01-2009, 12:06 AM

hey Im from Newport News, living in Grafton right now, and moving to coliseum drive the middle of october. i know someone on here has seen me beforeName:  2009_0328yhscarshow0035.jpg
Views: 10
Size:  168.5 KB
Old 10-05-2009, 11:28 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by scigonetc
hey Im from Newport News, living in Grafton right now, and moving to coliseum drive the middle of october. i know someone on here has seen me before

actually i have seen you a few times. i live right over by ft eutis not far from you. and drove past you a few times. are your wheels painted black? or are they somthing different? just wondering ;)
Old 10-06-2009, 12:32 AM

i painted them black then sprayed indigo blue pearl on the centers and the spokes
Name:  2009_0328yhscarshow0028.jpg
Views: 10
Size:  44.7 KB
Old 10-06-2009, 01:35 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

nice that turned out really good. yea im thinking about painting mine all blue like a darker blue. if you dont mind me asking how did you paint them? spray can or professional?
Old 10-06-2009, 08:18 PM

i used a rattle can it was duplicolor truck and suv paint i got from advance auto parts and then clear coated them with the same stuff