**New Store to Open**

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2006, 03:45 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions

SL Member

Default **New Store to Open**

I just found out today in the worst way possible that the new store is going to open in the next 2-3 weeks. The worst part about it is that they are going to close this store. There goes everything I have worked for. I do not know yet what I am going to be doing or if I will even work out there or not. I should know some more details later on today and I will keep all of you updated as to what is going on. All I know for now is that the new store is going to open and this one will close in the next two to three weeks. As of now I will also not be the Internet Sales Manager or the Scion Sales Manager like I was supposed to be.
Old 01-24-2006, 05:19 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

I really, really feel sorry for that guy from Performance come Feb 11th.
Old 01-24-2006, 05:41 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions

SL Member

Me too
Old 01-24-2006, 08:12 PM
5 Year Member
Scion Evolution

Thomas you work so hard honey and eventhough right now it doesn't seem like it is paying off. The proof will come soon enough. I love you and we will get through this. You deserve so much and aint nobody going get in our way of success!!!!! I believe in you.

Now can everyone take a moment of silence for what my husband is about to do to Kaola bear boy from performance. He gave you the best ammo.
Old 01-24-2006, 08:12 PM
5 Year Member
Scion Evolution

Thomas you work so hard honey and eventhough right now it doesn't seem like it is paying off. The proof will come soon enough. I love you and we will get through this. You deserve so much and aint nobody going get in our way of success!!!!! I believe in you.

Now can everyone take a moment of silence for what my husband is about to do to Kaola bear boy from performance. He gave you the best ammo.
Old 01-25-2006, 01:20 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions

SL Member

Thanks for the support Angela. It is great to have the support of a loving wife that will back you through anything and also to have what is almost an extended family to help you through the times that suck.
Old 01-25-2006, 01:36 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

I support you, Bro, but I REFUSE to call you Honey. Sorry, it's just the way I am.
Old 01-25-2006, 01:45 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
DeepSouth Scions
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Originally Posted by scionwife

AWWWWWW tear
Old 01-25-2006, 03:30 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

they better keep you. your the reason we go to that dealership. you are the one who got us all together. A lot of us live closer to other dealerships but we chose to pass them up and come to this one.

why are they going to close it anyway. That makes no sense!
Old 01-25-2006, 05:44 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions

SL Member

Originally Posted by Big_hungry
they better keep you. your the reason we go to that dealership. you are the one who got us all together. A lot of us live closer to other dealerships but we chose to pass them up and come to this one.

why are they going to close it anyway. That makes no sense!
They want me to go out there. I just do not know if I can swallow what has been promised to me for so long to not get them and actually move back from where I am at now. I know there are other options out there and I do not know if I will pursue any of them or not. It will be alright though. Everything I have accomplishe thus far in my career has been through hard work and I got a huge boost from Scion. I am not going to forget that and will do everything I can to make it work if it is possible to stay within the Scion world because of what it has done for me.
Old 01-25-2006, 08:34 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

All hail our all mighty leader!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-29-2006, 01:26 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

so all this covington pike scion stuff we all have. is that a collectors item now? lol
Old 01-29-2006, 01:57 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Yeah. I'll sell you a Covington Pike cup and koozie for a good deal, since we're all close friends.
Old 01-29-2006, 08:17 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

i have a few cheychains that I can sell you on the low low! lol
Old 01-30-2006, 06:34 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
SL Member

Bro, What do you say to some crap like this??? I ain't freakin believing this. You work your a$$ off and get promised the moon and now this. They kinda should keep you as head Scion guy and move Mitch on to other things. Seems logical to me. If that were to happen and you had all new digs, big things could come of it. Otherwise they might as well just get out of the Scion biz altogether. You built the Scion thing and have never gotten your just reward and this is how they thank you. BULL $HIT on that.
We will pray for you and hope it works out for the best Bro!
Old 01-30-2006, 01:46 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions

SL Member

Originally Posted by jethro_b
Bro, What do you say to some crap like this??? I ain't freakin believing this. You work your a$$ off and get promised the moon and now this. They kinda should keep you as head Scion guy and move Mitch on to other things. Seems logical to me. If that were to happen and you had all new digs, big things could come of it. Otherwise they might as well just get out of the Scion biz altogether. You built the Scion thing and have never gotten your just reward and this is how they thank you. BULL $HIT on that.
We will pray for you and hope it works out for the best Bro!
I appreciate all of the kind words. I do not all of the details yet, but what you said is in the works. They might move Mitch to another job and they might not. All I know is that Scion has done too much for my career for me to just turn my back on it now the first time something does not go my way. Right now, I am 99.99% sure that I will be out at Wolfchase trying to move some Scions.
Old 02-03-2006, 06:09 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions

SL Member

Well here is the deal. I accepted a new job yesterday. I know longer work for Covington Pike and will not work for Wolfchase when it opens. I am now the Internet Sales Manager for Lander's Dodge and Lander's Nissan. I know what I am going to do and I know how I am going to get paid. It will end up being better in the long run. I am down here today. If any of you ever stop by, I work out of the Dodge building in the upstairs area. I am still going to be a part of this club because all of you have become good friends and I do still want to get a tC really bad. With this new job, I should be able to get one while they are still in production I will still be in the boxing match and will more than likely still work the car show, but I will not be able to go on the trip that I won for all of my hard work from Scion. In March, Angela and I where going to go to Florida to see Nickleback, Trapt, and Chevelle in concert at a Hard Rock hotel. I am not able to go since I do not work for Scion anymore, so Mitch is going on my place. I hope he has a good time. If any of you have any questions about my move, you can call me at (662)349-3006 or on my cell phone at (901)601-6274. That cell phone number will be changing soon, but I will let you know when it changes.
Old 02-03-2006, 06:31 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
SL Member

I tried calling you at the 662 number but ended up leaving a mess. to call me back on Jonies cell.
Old 02-04-2006, 12:20 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

good luck fearless leader! hope the new job goes well! you know we will still keep in touch and annoy you as much as possible.
Old 02-04-2006, 01:38 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
SL Member

It's gonna suck not having a dealership to meet at now.

Quick Reply: **New Store to Open**