Notices
Regional - Mid South KY, NC, SC, TN

Any TC's in Nashville, TN area

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2006, 11:23 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

hey travis, if you guys want to a video, that guy that you met that is a friend of mine, well he has a video editing company, its small but he does great work. he wants to do videos of us and any other cars. he has some great new equipment. i think it would be kinda cool. give me a call and let me know what you think 6115-569-4934
Old 06-05-2006, 12:42 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by swolenoggin
hey travis, if you guys want to a video, that guy that you met that is a friend of mine, well he has a video editing company, its small but he does great work. he wants to do videos of us and any other cars. he has some great new equipment. i think it would be kinda cool. give me a call and let me know what you think 6115-569-4934
That's cool. I'm going to hit you up soon. A little tight with money and what not right now.
Old 06-05-2006, 02:22 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Clayton what exhaust do you have
Old 06-05-2006, 02:26 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by 450xB
Clayton what exhaust do you have

ZPI's. He bought it on a trip up there with us a while ago... Hey Nick, if you can get a hold of the guy with the H22 Civic coupe, tell him if he wants to get some of the tC, we will be running at Union Hill this Friday.
Old 06-05-2006, 07:57 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Ok but he'll prolly want to run here?
Old 06-05-2006, 09:00 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Ok but he'll prolly want to run here?

Can he not go from a dig? What's the deal with only rolling starts? I want to start racing from a dig forget rolling starts. If the track is the only place we can roll from a start, then he just going to have to meet us on the track.
Old 06-07-2006, 04:20 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

sup yall. I'm bored out my mind down in south carolina. There ain't no cars or pretty girls or my girlfriend for that matter so i wasting my money in an internet cafe. I will be back soon. Nick, travis was right i gots the ZPI catback which will soon be coupled to a ZPI s-pipe and helped out by a ZPI crank pulley. Travis i'll call when I get back. peace
Old 06-07-2006, 06:22 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by Clayton1
sup yall. I'm bored out my mind down in south carolina. There ain't no cars or pretty girls or my girlfriend for that matter so i wasting my money in an internet cafe. I will be back soon. Nick, travis was right i gots the ZPI catback which will soon be coupled to a ZPI s-pipe and helped out by a ZPI crank pulley. Travis i'll call when I get back. peace

Why did you go to SC for anyway? If you told me, i can't remember what you said. Bad memory...

If you pick up the S-pipe and Anodized crank pulley, trust me, the ole' butt dyno will feel real good...

You know Nick, they do make crank pullies for the xB too... Walter picked up one for his xA. They will for sure show you a difference in how the toaster will pick up.
Old 06-07-2006, 07:31 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I have a system and I heard it will slow me down if I got one?
Old 06-07-2006, 07:53 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

ZPI sells a lightened pulley, not an under drive pulley. The under drive pulley will mess with you if you have a system not the lightened one. So you are good to go.

This is going to sound mean, but I hate you all for being so close to ZPI HQ, 27 hours in the car is just way to much for me to do all the time, unlike Travis and his 4 hr. roundtrip.
Old 06-07-2006, 08:39 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by ProshopXB
ZPI sells a lightened pulley, not an under drive pulley. The under drive pulley will mess with you if you have a system not the lightened one. So you are good to go.

This is going to sound mean, but I hate you all for being so close to ZPI HQ, 27 hours in the car is just way to much for me to do all the time, unlike Travis and his 4 hr. roundtrip.

Yeah Nick, as Proshop said, it's not an under drive pulley (robbing you of power because it's smaller in diameter, therefore, you must replace all of your other pulleys to compensate for the power loss).

ZPI's pulley is a lightend pulley. Still same size as stock, only much much lighter. Therefore, it's not going to rob you of your amperage powering your subwoofers. In return, your xB will rev quicker, and throttle response will increase all the while you bump that system of yours. If you roll with us to one of many ZPI visits, I'm sure Kenny will give you some sort of "Travis Friend" discount..... . And if you bring cash for it, I'm sure that would please Kenny even more (he hates dealing with credit cards). Besides, the pulley only retails for like $100 bucks. It's one of those Best-Bang for the Buck type item.

And yes being near ZPI is definitely a +
Old 06-07-2006, 08:44 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by rhythmnsmoke

Don't rub it in Travis, I might just need to go get a job at ZPI and then i will have no worries.
Old 06-08-2006, 12:01 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by ProshopXB
Originally Posted by rhythmnsmoke

Don't rub it in Travis, I might just need to go get a job at ZPI and then i will have no worries.

Old 06-12-2006, 02:45 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

I will be uploading last weekends races today. Stay tuned!
Old 06-13-2006, 06:20 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Finished the vids. Here ya go guys, a little entertainment...

Click here to watch tC-vs-RB20-240sx

Click here to watch REMATCHTC-vs-WRX

Click here to watch tC-vs-H22-Civic

The h22 Civic want's to run the tC again, once he gets the Nitro working properly, so a race should be going down between us this weekend. We are going to the 1/8th track this weekend as well.
Old 06-17-2006, 02:45 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Nice videos man!!
Old 06-18-2006, 02:51 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Well, in case no one has heard yet, the clutch in the tC is gone. We went to the Union Hill track last night and Travis ran it a few times down the track. One of the last runs the clutch started slipping and over-heating. We tried letting it cool down, but as we went to leave it wouldn't budge. So needless to say we had to have it towed back to the Boro. It's now sitting in the drive-way crying. Hopefully it will be taken care of the next coming weekend through ZPI.
Old 06-18-2006, 03:03 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by ISmokeGuys
Well, in case no one has heard yet, the clutch in the tC is gone. We went to the Union Hill track last night and Travis ran it a few times down the track. One of the last runs the clutch started slipping and over-heating. We tried letting it cool down, but as we went to leave it wouldn't budge. So needless to say we had to have it towed back to the Boro. It's now sitting in the drive-way crying. Hopefully it will be taken care of the next coming weekend through ZPI.
Sorry to hear that Misti and Travis, atleast you knew it was gonna go. Time for a bigger and better one and we know Kenny will find the best thing for your fire shooter. Just dont bother him till my car is done. But get that beast back on the road and some new vids.
Old 06-18-2006, 04:44 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Yea we're gonna have to have him put in the stock clutch and turn down the boost being that we don't have that kind of money to install the Stage 3 that we are needing. Don't know though, I do know that it sucks being without a car.
Old 06-18-2006, 04:50 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by ISmokeGuys
Yea we're gonna have to have him put in the stock clutch and turn down the boost being that we don't have that kind of money to install the Stage 3 that we are needing. Don't know though, I do know that it sucks being without a car.
I Know how the money probs go and having no car, will be a month on Tues. But have been told many times it will be well worth the wait. Good luck with the stock clutch, you two are gonna have to be easy on it for abit I guess then, that stinks.

Quick Reply: Any TC's in Nashville, TN area