Regional - Mid South KY, NC, SC, TN

Any TC's in Nashville, TN area

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2006, 01:40 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Hey everybody, just wanted to update ya'll on my pregnancy! Travis and I found out today that we are having a little boy! Needless to say he is estatic. lol
Old 09-20-2006, 01:43 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by ISmokeGuys
Hey everybody, just wanted to update ya'll on my pregnancy! Travis and I found out today that we are having a little boy! Needless to say he is estatic. lol
Ohhh Misti.. you poor poor women.. your gonna have your hands full. But congrats on finding out what your having, atleast now you can get the room and clothes in proper order.. Good luck with the next few months.
Old 09-20-2006, 02:04 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by ProshopXB
Ohhh Misti.. you poor poor women.. your gonna have your hands full. But congrats on finding out what your having, atleast now you can get the room and clothes in proper order.. Good luck with the next few months.

I could have sworn I saw him shifting gears during the ultra sound...
Old 09-20-2006, 11:45 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Don't bother with a nursery.....get him a garage!
Old 09-20-2006, 12:38 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by rhythmnsmoke

I think even if it would have been a girl you would have seen her shifting gears...but with high heels on.... it runs in the family..
Old 09-20-2006, 01:36 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

^^^Very funny..lol Thanks everyone, we are both really excited.
Old 09-20-2006, 04:34 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions

SL Member

I think even if it would have been a girl you would have seen her shifting gears...but with high heels on.... it runs in the family..
Nah ...I think if it was female you would have seen her flicking ppl off!! ROAD RAGE....or....WOMB RAGE Get out of my way I am coming through!!!!
Old 09-20-2006, 07:41 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Congrats!!

My exhaust is fixed as of about 5 min. ago!
Old 09-20-2006, 09:43 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by Jester28

Nah ...I think if it was female you would have seen her flicking ppl off!! ROAD RAGE....or....WOMB RAGE Get out of my way I am coming through!!!!

Hey now!!!
Old 09-21-2006, 06:00 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Travis weve got some video I need to get it to you.
Old 09-21-2006, 08:21 PM
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
SL Member

I know this is the Nashville thread, but I live in Nashville but go to school in Cookeville. So I was wondering if there are any other scion owners on here in or near Cookeville?
Old 09-25-2006, 09:32 PM
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by 450xB
Im in murfreesboro? But i drive an xB.
That's cool though. Your still a Scion owner. I'm from Nashville, but I live in Murfreesboro with my g/f. You might have seen us around. My g/f and I can be found in a Black Cherry Pearl TC. With exhaust on it. It also has a ZPI windshield banner, and an Injen Technology decal on the side window. If you see me or her role by, don't hesitate to give us a shout.
you're in the boro? man i've been tryin to find more scion owners to chill with... all my friends do is play games i wanna find some people who live around here to chill and cruise with... i see tC's and other Scions all over the MTSU campus, but i dunno who drives them
Old 09-25-2006, 11:23 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by crazycatholic
Im in murfreesboro? But i drive an xB.
That's cool though. Your still a Scion owner. I'm from Nashville, but I live in Murfreesboro with my g/f. You might have seen us around. My g/f and I can be found in a Black Cherry Pearl TC. With exhaust on it. It also has a ZPI windshield banner, and an Injen Technology decal on the side window. If you see me or her role by, don't hesitate to give us a shout.
you're in the boro? man i've been tryin to find more scion owners to chill with... all my friends do is play games i wanna find some people who live around here to chill and cruise with... i see tC's and other Scions all over the MTSU campus, but i dunno who drives them

Man, I'm always rolling around. If you don't see Misti or I in the tC (you will know its ours, cause it's the only one with a FMIC and Carbon fiber hood + Carbon fiber fenders) then you can find one of us in the 350Z (only silver one with Black factory wheels on it). PM or email me sometime. I have some other friends one with a TRD S/C and my other boy is getting a Stage 1 put in right now + a crap load of other stuff.
Old 09-25-2006, 11:24 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Congrats!!

My exhaust is fixed as of about 5 min. ago!

That's a good sign...lol. So, when do you want to get this supposed vid footage to me?
Old 09-26-2006, 03:32 AM
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

man mine is completly stock performance wise unless you consider the TRD muffler... but inside i'm converting all of my lights to blue LED's... that will be done by the end of the week then i'm tryin to find someone to do my gauges blue with white needles... other than that i dunno what i wanna do to it yet. butdoyou guys ever go to the shows?
Old 09-26-2006, 03:37 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions

SL Member

Hey man, I am the other "boy" Travis was referring too. We roll all the time places...glad to have another join us. Oh and if you need someone to do your gauges and stuff let me know....I can do that!!
Old 09-26-2006, 03:39 AM
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

dude how much? i want that don't so bad... when's the next time ya'll are rollin man? i need a scion night out!
Old 09-26-2006, 03:48 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions

SL Member

dude how much? i want that don't so bad... when's the next time ya'll are rollin man? i need a scion night out!
We will have to try and get something together soon!

Old 09-26-2006, 04:04 AM
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

dude that looks so bad ___ dude! yeah most definately we need to get it together... anybody know if they are doin that car show at the mall in October again?
Old 09-26-2006, 12:00 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

dude that looks so bad butt dude! yeah most definately we need to get it together... anybody know if they are doin that car show at the mall in October again?

Hey, I got an idea, do you know where Blackman Highschool is? They are having a little local show for the high school kids in which Misti's little brother goes there, and we signed up (you know, just to donate to the school). So both the Z and the tC will be in it. It's this Friday from 9am to like 2 or 3pm. Stop by if you get a chance.

On another note, yeah we roll up to ZPI all the time. We go to the tracks when they are open too. And your not the only stock tC that hangs out. Guy name Omar has a silver tC with just the ZPI muffler that I sold to him on it, and Jester (Brian) sold him the AEM intake. Not completely stock, but not exactly modded either. We also have the Scikotics for Nashville chapter kicking off.

Yo Brian! I think it's time for anoter meet and greet what you think?

Quick Reply: Any TC's in Nashville, TN area