Notices
Regional - Mid South KY, NC, SC, TN

LOWES MOTOR SPEEDWAY EVENT

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2006, 03:16 PM
5 Year Member

Default LOWES MOTOR SPEEDWAY EVENT

OUTLINE

I am currently working with the Lowe’s Motor Speedway to get an import theme car show going on the grounds at the speedway.
Currently the plan is under review by Lowe’s Speedway events group, but the ideas are to either throw one "preview" show in April and then the main "Sema style" car show in September.
However, talks are in the works to make it one full fledged import theme show. This being said, we will have access to the Bush Garage. Here we will be able to fit in about 200 of the hottest cars art the show. Although, if marketing space is sold out on the wall, then we will fit in about 125 over-the-top modified cars. On top of this, what cars we don’t put in the garage, we will place on the lot outside of the garage, making a rather large display of moded cars.
In this regard, I am pre locating sponsors and vendors that would like to be a part of this project, this will make registration and funding this show much easier.

Unlike most shows, this one has been in the works for sometime now. I have made sure to network with thousands of people in the modified car scene, and also many unsigned music groups. I have also made sure to get many opinions and ideas for what people want to see at these shows, and what features would make it better than others out there. Also, the show will b based on the cars, not the “****” factor so many shows have. We intend to make this a show that is not only breath taking, but also one you can bring the family to. All this work is happening in hopes that this show not only proves to be one of the best ever produced, but one that will be able to travel internationally, if not globally; promoting the cars, the music, and the lifestyle.

What I am currently looking for are photos of the best modified Scions and Cars of the like out there! But, I only want photos of cars that will be able to attend.

The best of the Best (or Sema Syle) cars will get Garage placement. All other street, trophy judged cars will be right outside of it.

If you have a great looking car, mail it to EclipserGSX@hotmail.com
But remember, only mail if you can attend.

There are currently a select few reserved spots left.

Also, if you area business and would like to one of the sponsors of this event, thats great too.

~Ray
S2S ENT:SCION
S2S ENT: GT-I
www.myspace.com/eclipsergsx
EclipserGSX@hotmail.com
Old 01-10-2006, 05:37 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Let's discuss it here:

https://www.scionlife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=100740

Locked!
Old 01-10-2006, 10:20 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

The active thread should be here in the Mid South forum... unlocked. Discuss away!
Old 01-11-2006, 03:02 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Premium Member

This looks intresting...but I think I'd hold out for more info. Plus it is hard to say you can attend with no date or cost. Most shows at lowes are insainly expensive to attend and show at, I hope you avoid that because that killed Booger Bash(IMHO).
Old 01-11-2006, 03:20 AM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
Fail, INC
Club One

SL Member

does sound interesting
Old 01-11-2006, 11:54 PM
5 Year Member

Default Cost and Date

Yea, I know what you mean. Most of the shows at the Speedway are insanely high. But we are working hard to bring this event to you at low cost and make it the best ever to come to Concord!
Registration will be cheaper than HIN and we intend to be more car based than HIN is. After all, HIN has become rather nothing but a coporate advertising place.
(How many times can you say HIN in one paragraph? LOL)

However, to pull this off at low cost, it will all come down to people mailing me pics of their hottest modded cars that could attend the event. I am trying to go Sema Quality in the Bush Garage. But I need something to help the events team promote this show to Mr Wheeler.
The outside will be devoted to the street level cars. too, so the show will be huge.

I have already set up with lowes to provide some awesome trophies, and I whould have a show date soon!

Remember, any sponsor ideas will be appreciated!

GET THOSE PICS TO ME PEOPLE!
EclipserGSX@hotmail.com
Old 01-12-2006, 08:15 PM
5 Year Member

Default UPDATE: DATE AND LOCATION INFO

OK PEOPLE HERE IS A MAJOR UPDATE!

The show will take place April 6th through the 9th. It WILL BE in conjucntion with the Auto Fair.
Cars and teams must be there Wednesday to set up, as advertising starts Thursday!

This is a preview show, and will decide the fate of the September National show.

We must have the best modded cars there. All types are welcome, but MUST BE imports!

Admission for people in the show is FREE. But I need you to register with me first! Otherwise I cant get a ticket to you, and I wont have a report of space for Lowes.

Currently there will be 12 spots in the Bush Garage for the Hottest Cars!

I will have an additional 150 - 200 spaces on the outside on the "Tracktor Area" right outside the garage for the Prize Cars. (street cars).

Admission for the general public is 10$$ Compare that to HIN at 20 - 25 $$

Come on people, start posting and getting active in this post, otherwise this show will fail before it even started!

~Ray
S2S ENTERTAINMENT
S2S ENT: Scion
S2S ENT: GT-I
Toaster Pilot's Official Member
Toaster Pilot's Team Leader
Old 01-12-2006, 10:08 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Hey I am having a show on April 15th in Murfreesboro Tn. Its going to be huge...look under the topic CAR SHOW APRIL 15TH!! ican give you some advice if you need...we'd love to have you guys there as well... hit me up
Old 01-12-2006, 10:29 PM
5 Year Member

Default Sure bud

Originally Posted by swolenoggin
Hey I am having a show on April 15th in Murfreesboro Tn. Its going to be huge...look under the topic CAR SHOW APRIL 15TH!! ican give you some advice if you need...we'd love to have you guys there as well... hit me up
Any advice is always welcome. And depending how this Make or Break show goes, we'll be out there at yours!

Take care.
Old 01-12-2006, 11:45 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

yeah this is a make or break show as well for us...my name is bryan lavender and my number is 615-569-4934
Old 01-13-2006, 04:21 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

What is the reasoning behind import only? I know that alot of people would be turned off by the fact that their cavalier will not be able to participate. I have seen alot of badas domestics running around Concord.
Old 01-14-2006, 04:54 PM
5 Year Member

Default THE FACT IS.....

Originally Posted by Priory_of_Scion
What is the reasoning behind import only? I know that alot of people would be turned off by the fact that their cavalier will not be able to participate. I have seen alot of badas domestics running around Concord.

Well the fact is, Lowes has always been devoted to domestics, but is trying to get the IMPORT crowd out there now. However, take note, there will be a domestic chapter at the show anyhow. But I am leading the import end.

Now if there are very NICE domestics, then I'll bring them in. But I have been having a prob with people getting good pics of their cars in to me....... So thats a problem right now.

Any other questions?
Old 01-14-2006, 10:03 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Premium Member

I am getting intrested in this, but since its kind of the offseason my car is going through some major changes in the next 30-60 days. I've got some current pics in my profile, but by the end of march it won't look anything like that anymore.

How soon are you choosing the cars for the Busche garage? Not that I am close to SEMA quality But I'll give it a shot.
Old 01-15-2006, 04:55 AM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
Fail, INC
Club One

SL Member

does sound interesting
Old 01-16-2006, 08:44 PM
5 Year Member

Default Awesome, glad the interest is here

Well, there is a massive amount of work and devotion going into this project. And I have no doubt it will be an awesome show to attend.

As far as puics of your car, it wont matter if it wont look quiet the same at show time.... so long as you have a representation picture of it.

As far as Bush Garage (SEMA) selection..... I have not started yet. But I will need to do so soon!

Take care all, and keep the show project alive!

Remember, all cars in the show get in for free, and free admission (through me)

General public admission is like 10$$

April 6th-9th

Lata All!
Old 01-17-2006, 03:18 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

If i could get the body kit and coilovers and paint by then id enter, but as it stands....still got the stocker price.

Im definately down for attendance.

Let me know if there is anything you need help with...besides sponsors!
Old 01-17-2006, 02:59 PM
5 Year Member

Default Best way to help, besides sponsors..

If i could get the body kit and coilovers and paint by then id enter, but as it stands....still got the stocker price.

Im definately down for attendance.

Let me know if there is anything you need help with...besides sponsors!
Well, the best help I can ask for is just getting the word out there. Get it known this show is going down.
And get me pics of some of the cars that can attend.

I appreciate the offer!

~Ray
S2S ENT
EclipserGSX@hotmail.com (send pics here)
Old 01-17-2006, 06:33 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

do you have any flyers or promotional stuff?
Old 01-18-2006, 06:14 PM
5 Year Member

Default Promotional

do you have any flyers or promotional stuff?
Well, the promotional materials will mostly be provided by the Speedway. Via Radion, TV, and paper ads.

But that comes when the show draws closer.

~Ray
S2S ENT: SCION
Old 01-19-2006, 08:19 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Team ScioNRG

sure would be nice except for the fact that the autofair is primarily for older hot rods and a yard sale for those cars. i have been to several years ago and finally lost interest because not that many tuners showed up. i agree with the family oriented part tho. i dont take my kids to most of the shows because i dont believe that it is a good idea to subject young minds to trash. i know of several nice scions around here but not that many have the sema bucks in em. there is a reason why we bought a fifteen thousand dollar car.

Quick Reply: LOWES MOTOR SPEEDWAY EVENT