Notices
Regional - Northeast CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT

Anybody from upstate new york (Rochester, buffalo, syracuse?

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2008, 11:59 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Oh yeah , got to change my profile. I am from Syracuse but was down in VA for a year for military training. I did my install myself and it would have been fairly easy if I had all of the stuff and instructions. The only thing I had done was having the return fitting brazed on the oil pan ( I have no tourches)
Old 03-06-2008, 12:09 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

^^That's cool, yea we definitely got to meet sometimes when it gets warmer. Yea I'm trying to gather up some people to have a meet soon when it gets warm but there is not many people on SL around western, NY, so if you know anybody give them the heads up. I never saw a TT kit in person lookin forward to check one out, it looks good in pics though.
Old 03-06-2008, 12:23 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Yery nice kit. Had a few issues , but it looks nice. Going with a sleeper look with hidden gauges and a black aftercooler so it looks stock. yeah we should get some people togather, I need to beat someone in a race
Old 03-06-2008, 12:27 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

^^lol damm i wish I had boost too. Just no money right now still saving. Did you get it tune and dyno? If so how much WHP you pushing? at what psi?
Old 03-06-2008, 12:32 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Sleeper look?, you should pull up on a stock evo or sti and give them a run when you beat them they gonna be shock, surprise, and they gonna beg for mercy lmao
Old 03-06-2008, 12:43 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

need to tune SOON. trying to get with Dezod but it is kind of hard. Had a buddy that thought his STOCK sti could take my. Dumb f&^%. had no idea . the dents and door dings help with the look too
Old 03-06-2008, 12:46 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Great kill dudee! Do you have any pics of your car and the engine bay?
Old 03-06-2008, 12:58 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

no I need to get some. maybe I will try tomorow. I have a ____ty camera but I will see what I can do
Old 03-06-2008, 03:09 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Supercharge_returns
Sleeper look?, you should pull up on a stock evo or sti and give them a run when you beat them they gonna be shock, surprise, and they gonna beg for mercy lmao

i did that on one dude in an Evo... toasted him...
Old 03-07-2008, 04:49 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Originally Posted by markymarc

i did that on one dude in an Evo... toasted him...
Nice kill, are you boosted too?
Old 03-07-2008, 05:11 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

yezzir : https://www.scionlife.com/forums/vie...852&highlight=
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEi7X_DXbxU
Old 03-07-2008, 06:28 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

^^Woww 340WHP on just a stage 1 dezod kit, that's crazy. Nice car you have there keep up the good work!
Old 03-12-2008, 05:32 PM
Scikotics

Hey whats up everyone? I am newer to SL and I am from Binghamton. I havent really seen anyone from Bing on here but its cool. I'm lookin forward to meetin some other Upstate NY Scion drivers. Let me know whats good
Old 03-15-2008, 11:30 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

From Syracuse here! Just really started working on my tC a few months ago since i moved back from nyc. Fujita F5 CAI, Megan axle back, Megan short throw shifter. Just ordered the FIG grilles will have those next week, also bought the rear hatch badgeless garnish, and keyhole plugs from iKona. Interior doesnt have much done except my Pioneer AVIC-D3 headunit and 1200w audiobahn amp and sub. (rebuilding boxes now for the summer. Would love to meet up with other owners this summer as soon as all the snows gone!!! Anyone members of any clubs here?
Old 03-18-2008, 03:46 AM
5 Year Member

I'm from Syracuse and if you guys need help with your cars or wanna go real fast just let me know.
Old 03-18-2008, 07:55 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Originally Posted by SFWDtC
I'm from Syracuse and if you guys need help with your cars or wanna go real fast just let me know.
Really? I want to go fast lol, what kind of work do you do? and can you get any good deals on turbo kits/custom kit?
Old 03-18-2008, 07:58 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Originally Posted by Joeydubb
Hey whats up everyone? I am newer to SL and I am from Binghamton. I havent really seen anyone from Bing on here but its cool. I'm lookin forward to meetin some other Upstate NY Scion drivers. Let me know whats good
Hey Joeydubb! Welcome! Nice Rs3 you got there. Yea I'm lookin forward to gather some more people too, but we need more people.
Old 03-18-2008, 08:00 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Originally Posted by tb16ua
From Syracuse here! Just really started working on my tC a few months ago since i moved back from nyc. Fujita F5 CAI, Megan axle back, Megan short throw shifter. Just ordered the FIG grilles will have those next week, also bought the rear hatch badgeless garnish, and keyhole plugs from iKona. Interior doesnt have much done except my Pioneer AVIC-D3 headunit and 1200w audiobahn amp and sub. (rebuilding boxes now for the summer. Would love to meet up with other owners this summer as soon as all the snows gone!!! Anyone members of any clubs here?
Nice mods you got there! I really like the d3 hu alot. I would love to meet up with some people too, to much snow here in western, Ny lol.
Old 03-18-2008, 08:13 PM
Scikotics

Hey Joeydubb! Welcome! Nice Rs3 you got there. Yea I'm lookin forward to gather some more people too, but we need more people.
Thanks..... where in NY are u exactly?? I'm tryin to put together an Upstate NY chapter in for Scikotics.
Old 03-18-2008, 08:40 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Thanks..... where in NY are u exactly?? I'm tryin to put together an Upstate NY chapter in for Scikotics.
I'm located in Rochester, NY, binghamton from me is like 2 1/2 hours away I think.

Quick Reply: Anybody from upstate new york (Rochester, buffalo, syracuse?