Notices
Regional - Northeast CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT

Carlisle

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2007, 04:34 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

So I said I'm gonna stomp you at shows huh??? We'll see. Considering I've only had my car for 3 months it shouldnt be too hard for you to beat me for now. But maybe after about June I'll be able to compete. Turbo kit gets put on in may and 8 peice widebody kit plus paint in June. We'll see though. You still got me beat on doors.
Old 04-07-2007, 05:16 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member
Scinergy
Team ScioNRG
Scion Evolution

Originally Posted by HyPn0TiC
So I said I'm gonna stomp you at shows huh??? We'll see. Considering I've only had my car for 3 months it shouldnt be too hard for you to beat me for now. But maybe after about June I'll be able to compete. Turbo kit gets put on in may and 8 peice widebody kit plus paint in June. We'll see though. You still got me beat on doors.

Well, it took 2.5 years for my paint and body work, so really Ive only had my car for 4 months You'e never competed before Im assuming? You cant say, oh we both have custom paint, both have widebodies, we're even. Its alot of how you pull it off. Like stereo, how many speakers do you have, glassed? My entire interior is either suede, carbon, or candy orange. The trunks gonna be glassed. 16 speakers in the car. Turbo'd, with a built motor if I ever get my crap done. If your car is just going to paint and body in June, Id like to see your car even try to compete this year, unless you plan on rushing it... and I dont think you want to do that. What are you doing for suspension, Ive got a full adjustable coilover setup powerdercoated to match the car, my wheels are 19's....staggered. Carbon in just about every place you could have it... and where you cant, Ive got suede. Its more then a mod list at shows bro.

I dont get hyped about shows and who wins... not my deal. i built a car I can enjoy driving. I love going to shows, hence me joining up with WrTeam. Ill let you know ahead of time before you get cocky and your head increases to the size of a bowling ball... I dont do drama and dont do crap talking. I dont put peoples cars down, and dont put up with people that get hard on's for judges decisions at shows. Good luck with your car, but I hope you didnt say that... I wouldnt want to hurt your feelings Theres been a LOT of nice tCs at shows this year, and Ive lost a few shows, to say mines the best... nope not true. But it should be known that theres a difference between having a kit, and "getting a kit put on".
Old 04-07-2007, 10:12 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Who said anything about drama buddy??? You came in here sayin this stuff to me. I dont care what you have done nor do I care to be competing with you. Im building my car for me. I could care less about shows. I wouldn't even be competing at shows if it wasnt for my friends.

As for your talking about everything you have done, good for you. Ive seen your car. It looks great. But ya know something, suede isnt for me so I think your interior looks horrible. But like I said thats just me. I'll stick to Carbon fiber and cloth.

As for my car, lets not worry about mine for a while. I said I'd like to have the kit put on by june but I dont see it happening. I'll just stick to having my turbo kit put on by the end of May. Got a bit too much stuff for my exterior to have it done in 2 months. CF hood, hatch, fenders, 8 piece kit, and a few other things. So yea, Ive had my car for 2 months. You've had yours for almost 3 years. What would I get by competing with you??? Nothing.

Again. as I said before, your car looks great. There was no drama in here at all until you started it. I'm leaving it at that.
Old 04-08-2007, 12:52 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i think i said it before but its petty crap like this that makes me not like the import people anymore, its like being in school again with all this drama, who cares whos car is better or who spent more money, build your car the way you want and not worry about what other people think, enjoy it and if not find yourself another hobby, and it doesnt matter how B.A you think your car is their is always someone else who has spent more time and money on theirs, and show cars dont always have to be built over years. ive seen some that were much better that were built in only a few months, so everyone needs to quit complaining and bashing each other, move on and forget the haters
Old 04-08-2007, 07:28 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member
Scinergy
Team ScioNRG
Scion Evolution

No, no drama man, maybe I just misread your post about "So I said I'm gonna stomp you at shows huh??? We'll see."

I just wanted to make it clear that I dont hyped about "whos cars better then whos"... Im pretty sure you talk to anyone thats ever showed with me and they'll agree. Coop just said you were talkin about how much greater your car was... I just thought Id say hi because I finally found out who he was talking about.
Old 04-08-2007, 11:51 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Kevin's a lil slow then. LOL. Look at your car. At this point I would be stomped if I tried to show against you. I'm competetive but when it comes to cars, everyone has their own taste. Your cars is amazing and I've said that since the first time Kevin showed it to me. I've never said anything about stomping you at shows or anything along those lines. I'm sorry if thats how it sounded but I had no intention of talking down on your car or you and never have.
Old 04-08-2007, 03:29 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member
Scinergy
Team ScioNRG
Scion Evolution

Its all good bro, water over the bridge. Sorry for taking you the wrong way.
Old 04-08-2007, 05:46 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Its all good man. Sorry if I seems a little bit like a dick. Wasnt tryin to or anything.
Old 04-09-2007, 03:55 AM
fox
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Browneyez1258
Originally Posted by fox
I will be there with many other Scion Evolution members from Northern VA and surrounding areas.
Really?! I cant wait to see your car!! Definitely one of my favorite tCs Ive seen by far!
Thank you much! I can't wait to see everyone's tC's...and the others too
Old 04-12-2007, 06:02 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Rocket

Hey Rocket maybe i'll stop over sometime. I would love to get a better look at your Scion XB. The mods you've got on it are way out of my price range. Do you have sponcers or something? If you don't mind me asking.

I know the tire place your talking about, I've been there once or twice. As for Walmart. I park my Scion XB away from everyone, because there are 2many stupid people that door other peoples cars there, or shopping carts hitting cars...

I have tomorrow 4-12-07 off. If you're there maybe I could stop by and checkout your ride?

By the way i'm Aaron Brimmer
Old 04-12-2007, 11:11 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Scion Evolution

So who all is registered?
Old 04-12-2007, 05:00 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Brimmer, do you usually park up near where all the R/Vs are parked right now??? If so, I'm always parked up there with my car club. Like the Widebody 240sx, bagged 3rd gen Eclipse, blue 2 door Blazer on 20"s and those cars. I'm sure you've seen them all out there.
Old 04-12-2007, 05:09 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member
Scinergy
Team ScioNRG
Scion Evolution

Ill be there assisting the judges.
Old 04-12-2007, 05:50 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Hypnotic

Ya thats me lol..... The one day I parked next to a dark blue scion like mine but it didn't have the hub caps on it.

I've even messed around and hotrodded past you guys once or twice lol......

It's also my first manual tranny car so sometimes I look like an ___ an stall it.

my AIM user name is: choprodit81 if your on.
Old 04-12-2007, 05:53 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Amanda

what do you mean when you say registered? for what?
Old 04-12-2007, 05:58 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Scion Evolution

For the show!
Old 04-12-2007, 07:13 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default amanda

2B in the show? or just get tickets?
Old 04-12-2007, 07:46 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Scion Evolution

To be in the show, I think you can just get tickets at the gate or whatever.
Old 04-12-2007, 07:58 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Re: Rocket

Originally Posted by Brimmer555
Hey Rocket maybe i'll stop over sometime. I would love to get a better look at your Scion XB. The mods you've got on it are way out of my price range. Do you have sponcers or something? If you don't mind me asking.

I know the tire place your talking about, I've been there once or twice. As for Walmart. I park my Scion XB away from everyone, because there are 2many stupid people that door other peoples cars there, or shopping carts hitting cars...

I have tomorrow 4-12-07 off. If you're there maybe I could stop by and checkout your ride?

By the way i'm Aaron Brimmer
Sorry it took me so long to respond I have been busy getting ready for the spring show at Carlisle. Stop in some time and look me up (Rick). I will be at the Fairgrounds all next week.
Old 04-12-2007, 08:01 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default amanda

yeah you can get the tickets at the gate

Quick Reply: Carlisle