Notices
Regional - Northeast CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT

Rockland Scion's Scion Revolution 3.0 05/24/09

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2009, 03:24 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Im not gonna show my car. Too much under construction going on and no time to wash it but I'll come for the awesome party. Nichole n rob I'll meet u guys at the trooper station at 745-750.
Old 05-24-2009, 03:38 AM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
Fail, INC

SL Member

Just sent in my mad late email, sorry. Im going to be there tomorrow.
Old 05-25-2009, 12:58 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Big thanks to Royce and Rockland Toyota/Scion.

Congrats to all the winners.

Best Team Representation. WooHoo
Old 05-25-2009, 01:05 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

scioNRG what??can you say it i know you can and respect it when you say it. because we are going to your show next to have fun like we always do we def roll deep so have parking lol and get the people talking. congrats to all the winners, and id like to thank rockland and royce for making this show happen and alot of fun.so here my pix for you guys so hope you like them def them scioNRG girls and boys think we shut it down them scionrg girls rep it like no other club but iam not hating so dont get it twisted everyone had great scions out there so yea great time.

Old 05-25-2009, 02:45 AM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
Fail, INC

SL Member

A big thanks to Royce and Rockland Toyota/Scion. Great event, even with the looming weather.

Congrats to all the winners and NRG for best team and NJCT for runner up team.

Thanks for the pics Dave.

That being said, I have something I want to ask/say.

Where is all this hate coming from? I know I really haven't been in the scene for a while and haven't been to a show for a while until HIN last week, but what is going on? There seems to be a lot of factions now and hate being tossed around. I remember when pretty much everyone got along and it was a lot more fun. Now I see that if you sit with certain people, you get certain looks. If you talk to this person and not other people you are shoved off. I try to talk to everyone, even though I am a shy guy by nature, and I don't understand where all this hate and animosity is coming from that I have been seeing. I heard a lot of talk behind people's backs at HIN and Rockland and I find this retarded. Retarded for grown adults to be talking like children.

Everyone I have met out here is good people and I don't see why things are the way they are. I don't see why most people cannot get along.

I personally have chosen not to represent any clubs or groups anymore because of the things that I saw before, but I still try to hang out and be cool with everyone. I really could care less who you represent, I'll hang with anyone.

The NJ/NY BS'ers are not a club, we are just a couple friends that talk all the time on SL and decided to give ourselves a name. Team NJCT is the club that won after NRG today.

If anyone has an issue with me or what I just said, feel free to let me know. I'd rather talk than there be any lingering issue. I don't mean this as hate either. Don't take my sometimes weird looks as me being ____ed or anything, I'm really a nice guy, just shy sometimes.
Old 05-25-2009, 02:50 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
teamNJCT
SL Member

he's a big teddy bear
Old 05-25-2009, 03:20 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

I had a great time today at the show. Nice size turn out with plenty of enthusiastic car lovers! Good times.

My only regret is I didn't get to chat with as many people as I wanted to!
Old 05-25-2009, 03:22 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by Big_Bird
A big thanks to Royce and Rockland Toyota/Scion. Great event, even with the looming weather.

Congrats to all the winners and NRG for best team and NJCT for runner up team.

Thanks for the pics Dave.

That being said, I have something I want to ask/say.

Where is all this hate coming from? I know I really haven't been in the scene for a while and haven't been to a show for a while until HIN last week, but what is going on? There seems to be a lot of factions now and hate being tossed around. I remember when pretty much everyone got along and it was a lot more fun. Now I see that if you sit with certain people, you get certain looks. If you talk to this person and not other people you are shoved off. I try to talk to everyone, even though I am a shy guy by nature, and I don't understand where all this hate and animosity is coming from that I have been seeing. I heard a lot of talk behind people's backs at HIN and Rockland and I find this retarded. Retarded for grown adults to be talking like children.

Everyone I have met out here is good people and I don't see why things are the way they are. I don't see why most people cannot get along.

I personally have chosen not to represent any clubs or groups anymore because of the things that I saw before, but I still try to hang out and be cool with everyone. I really could care less who you represent, I'll hang with anyone.

The NJ/NY BS'ers are not a club, we are just a couple friends that talk all the time on SL and decided to give ourselves a name. Team NJCT is the club that won after NRG today.

If anyone has an issue with me or what I just said, feel free to let me know. I'd rather talk than there be any lingering issue. I don't mean this as hate either. Don't take my sometimes weird looks as me being ____ed or anything, I'm really a nice guy, just shy sometimes.
There seems to be a lot of factions now and hate being tossed around you hit it on the head.yep but was started by a club out there that thinks its high shcool over again and loves to talk smack.i have no trouble with anyone scionrg we just want to make things like meets and show more fun do things for scion people out there.if people hate then let them but dude i have never heard or seen any say anything about you your cool peeps.my post was not to hate on anyone at all was to just showing pride in scionrg that why i said dont get it twisted .i think everyone should win because we all put our taste and heart into our cars and no one can judge your work.but people hate talk smack never going away just stay away from them best thing we do.
Old 05-25-2009, 03:26 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

big thanks to royce/rockland toyota/ technical advantage/ dj shy/ & dj rush definately had a blast today (this is nichole btw... rob says thanks too as hes walking out of the room to shower) lol food was great, big turn out, was definately great to see everyone again !
congrats to all of the winners, well deserved ! ! ! Weather held up great despite the little passing shower.. but was a close call today haha. we actually got back to LI and 8 of us stopped at fridays for a bite to eat.. well we got back in time because it started down pouring, thundering and lightning, beyond crazyness !!!!

dave great pix !!! .. my camera is crap so i didnt take any unfort. . see everyone at the next event !

SHAMWOW FTW! LMFAOOOOOO
Old 05-25-2009, 03:27 AM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
Fail, INC

SL Member

My bad, this wasn't a rebuttal or anything to anyone. It was a general statement to the Northeast people. It was like an outside view because I havent been around for a while. I just don't like where the scene is headed.
Old 05-25-2009, 03:35 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by Big_Bird
My bad, this wasn't a rebuttal or anything to anyone. It was a general statement to the Northeast people. It was like an outside view because I havent been around for a while. I just don't like where the scene is headed.
i didnt think that btw i like what your saying and that what scionrg is trying to change i want fun and no bs .scion is about unity damn not like we all dont get waves when we drive why cant we just have fun.
Old 05-25-2009, 04:05 AM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member

SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Honestly guys, let the $h*t talkers say whatever they want.
I know, and I think I speak for my team when we say this, is that the last thing we want in the scene are knuckleheads and people who cause drama. We separate ourselves from that.

BUT, it is 100% impossible to eliminate those kind of people. The best thing anyone can do is ignore them, and watch them run their reputation into the ground with their own b**l$h*t. Maybe eventually they will get the point that their negativity isn't welcome and they will either get their act together, and GTFO.

All in all it was an outstanding day, a little humid, but whatever. Lots of good conversations, laughs, pictures, so on and so forth.

Congrats to all the winners! Keep it up everyone!
Congrats to NRG for best club representation!

But really, im sure its not about the trophies (well i hope not), its really about coming together and sharing a common interest with people just like yourself. Of course its nice to be rewarded for lots of hard work, but at the end of the day you will value the memories and friends you make more than you will a piece of plastic.

and with that being said, big thanks to Rockland Scion, Royce, and everyone else who was involved with putting this together. You did an A+ job and I cant wait till the next one

sincerely,
Your Fearless Leader
Old 05-25-2009, 04:11 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

couldnt have said it better my self
Old 05-25-2009, 06:23 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

x2

big bird whered u get the iq hat.

do want.

great show as always..deff be at the next one hopefully with a few more mods.. :D
Rockland scion ftw cant see how they can profit at all when they do not even have a cover charge for the show so props to them. deff alot of hard work that needs to be reckognized.
Old 05-25-2009, 06:29 AM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
Fail, INC

SL Member

^^dude, I wanted to meet you, but everytime I went to your xB2, you weren't there and I didnt know what you looked like.

I got the hat at nyias
Old 05-25-2009, 06:35 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

haha i was lurking around i saw u at the trophey gathering. well meet up next time for sure.

btw got a leather wrap xb trd steering wheel ive been meaing to get rid of is any xa/xb drivers interested..OBO
Old 05-25-2009, 06:50 AM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
Fail, INC

SL Member

Dude, jsut say hi next time. Im mad chill. Im brown, but I dont bite.

how much you looking? colour?
Old 05-25-2009, 07:04 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

will do obv ur chill you drive a xb.

its red and black
new in box from toyt i won it at some raffle at a show last year just been sittting under my bed.
srsly like $50 lol i think retails 350
Old 05-25-2009, 11:44 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

idk why ppl had to bring up the negitives. keep that stuff out of this thread.

ANYWHOO

Royce, TA & everyone else who made this possible, Thank you for an awesome car show. even though it wasnt the biggest turn out, it was still alot of fun. I tell you, you guys put on great shows every time. I normally dont like to drive far and Rockland is the furthest id drive for a car show. Great food, Great Music. Also Big Up to the Mountain Dew Truck!

Also, Royce , can we get the pics of the winners & their trophies and the group shots up buddy?
Old 05-25-2009, 12:10 PM
SL Member

Big thanks to Royce, Rockland Toyota / Scion and TA. This was my first show with you guys and will not be my last. I had a blast we had a nice caravan from LI to the show and back. Had a great time, meet some cool people and got to check out some nice cars. Congrats to everyone that one and see you at the next show, My pics will be up soon.

Quick Reply: Rockland Scion's Scion Revolution 3.0 05/24/09