Notices
Regional - Northeast CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT

SCION 5 Year Anniversary party - March 30th

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2008, 03:34 PM

I think this smaller show was done fairly well.....no food there...so what!! The announcement NEVER said you would be fed. Too long....again the time was CLEARLY posted! I was there with THREE kids and had no problems. Too cold...get there early next time to get inside parking....or better yet WATCH the weather forcast and come prepared! There is never a bad time for snow cones...and I'm saying this a southern girl in her 1st nothern winter weather (although I can't wait til it really warms up). If you go to cars shows with the intetion of only winning trophies, then you are going to have ALOT more disappointments on your hands.
Old 03-31-2008, 05:18 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
teamNJCT
Fresh Crew
SL Member

VROOOOOOOOOM PSSSSSSSSSSHHHHH

Old 03-31-2008, 05:29 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by slow-n-low06
krdshrk the show sucked and if people want to come at me cause i said it sucked then im coming right back at them.

imo only 3 cars deserved awards, big jims, the silver tc, and the white xa with gold wheels.

Who me?? Honestly i think the show was great, but the juging on the cars was a different story. I have atended 4 diffrent perruzi shows and never won anything( and no im not complaning ) but not even 3rd place for a tc with the mods i have? like i said before i had a good time and the cars were nice and all but my opinion is to really win at one of these shows you have to be buddy buddy with the judge since the last 3 perruzi shows its been the same guy doing the judgin. I dont think ill make another 256 mile round trip again. But i did get a tire pressure gage! yay. I really thought i would win something with all the complements i got from alot of people.
Old 03-31-2008, 05:31 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by CarbonXe

????
Old 03-31-2008, 05:47 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

wooooah pages and pages of talk. hi all
Old 03-31-2008, 06:05 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by crazyedie19

????
haha, thats one of those "had to be there moments"....a few of us were just being idiots when driving around.
Old 03-31-2008, 06:41 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

krdshrk the show sucked and if people want to come at me cause i said it sucked then im coming right back at them.

imo only 3 cars deserved awards, big jims, the silver tc, and the white xa with gold wheels.

Who me?? Honestly i think the show was great, but the juging on the cars was a different story. I have atended 4 diffrent perruzi shows and never won anything( and no im not complaning ) but not even 3rd place for a tc with the mods i have? like i said before i had a good time and the cars were nice and all but my opinion is to really win at one of these shows you have to be buddy buddy with the judge since the last 3 perruzi shows its been the same guy doing the judgin. I dont think ill make another 256 mile round trip again. But i did get a tire pressure gage! yay. I really thought i would win something with all the complements i got from alot of people.
i thought that your tc was comparable to the rest and probably just missed getting 3rd place. one thing i will say is you got to do something with the wiper indents on that hood. get seibon... your tc really did look nice though

dude i dont car what you people say. xe, what are my wheels knock offs of? i guess lowering a car is pointless, oh yeah brakes are pointless too...
well i will say big brakes on a car with no turbo are fairly pointless. even if the tc is turboed it still dont need them. its no supra turbo. i thought your car looked good as well minus the banged up front lip.
Old 03-31-2008, 06:44 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Lehigh Valley Scions
SL Member

I cant say i agree with that whole statement
Old 03-31-2008, 06:58 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

That's what my car does... Too bad I wasn't there.

Were there any boosted cars there?
Old 03-31-2008, 07:00 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
teamNJCT
Fresh Crew
SL Member

Originally Posted by krdshrk

Only a few know what I'm talking about lol. some of us left to get some food, and as we were turning around on the highway, we saw an Evo speed into the lot. So as we drove back in, we all made PSH noises at him .
Old 03-31-2008, 07:15 PM
RS3
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Well.. interseting to say i did attend the other show.. but wasn't judged by the same judge.. but all i can say.. is parking lot mods FTW baby!!
Old 03-31-2008, 07:31 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Originally Posted by RS3
parking lot mods FTW baby!!
LOL! helllllz yes!
Old 03-31-2008, 07:43 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

my friend brought his blue STI
Old 03-31-2008, 07:45 PM
Banned
SL Member

Originally Posted by PhillyCamoBox

i thought that your tc was comparable to the rest and probably just missed getting 3rd place. one thing i will say is you got to do something with the wiper indents on that hood. get seibon... your tc really did look nice though

dude i dont car what you people say. xe, what are my wheels knock offs of? i guess lowering a car is pointless, oh yeah brakes are pointless too...
well i will say big brakes on a car with no turbo are fairly pointless. even if the tc is turboed it still dont need them. its no supra turbo. i thought your car looked good as well minus the banged up front lip.

the supercharger arrived today. its going to get put on tomorrow. the front and rear lips were just reordered, really i dont need the brakes, but they look good behing the wheels.
Old 03-31-2008, 07:47 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

werent you told to stop posting in this thread?
Old 03-31-2008, 07:49 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Lehigh Valley Scions
SL Member

^x2
Old 03-31-2008, 07:50 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Yeah, Ninja (All Go, No Show), myself, and I thought I saw Veronica walking around, though I didn't see her tC...but I'm getting blind in my old age, so I may have missed it.
Old 03-31-2008, 07:56 PM
Banned
SL Member

dude like i said before i dont car about some stupid ___ thread ill post were i want.
Old 03-31-2008, 07:58 PM
Banned
SL Member

Only a few know what I'm talking about lol. some of us left to get some food, and as we were turning around on the highway, we saw an Evo speed into the lot. So as we drove back in, we all made PSH noises at him .
thats the gayest thing ive ever heard
Old 03-31-2008, 07:58 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Originally Posted by zero__zero

Yeah, Ninja (All Go, No Show), myself, and I thought I saw Veronica walking around, though I didn't see her tC...but I'm getting blind in my old age, so I may have missed it.
yeh veronica was there for a little bit. i think she showed up with a friend and i know she wasnt there for long.

Quick Reply: SCION 5 Year Anniversary party - March 30th