Notices
Regional - Northeast CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT

Scion VIP @ NHRA Fall Nationals - October 1st!

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2006, 10:20 PM
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by Big_Bird
let's talk about somthing else, like how much i sucked at racing this weekend, damn, my r/t's were like old grannies
I still can't believe I pulled 3rd place with my M+S all-seasons and big heavy 18's....
Old 10-04-2006, 10:21 PM
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

let's talk about somthing else, like how much i sucked at racing this weekend, damn, my r/t's were like old grannies
I would also like to point out that Marlon has an extremely large gorilla.
Old 10-04-2006, 10:22 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
Fail, INC

SL Member

Originally Posted by IceNine
I still can't believe I pulled 3rd place with my M+S all-seasons and big heavy 18's....
yeah i was sorta aurpised expected you too, but didnt after i saw all the wheel spin and grip your tires were giving you
Old 10-04-2006, 10:23 PM
Banned
SL Member

Originally Posted by davedavetC
ok back to SCION VIP. take it to pms please. :D thanks!
Dave you were sorely missed this weekend. You would have had a great time. I had not one mumble or grumble till i signed on here. Talking with U.R. and Jackie says that 6 flags should be just as much fun for us. I dont see that being true unless we can race in the parking lot!

BTW ... what rides do they have up there? Anything worth while. Hanging out Sat. night should be a blast too. Dave, do you plan on doing the kart races on Sunday?
Old 10-04-2006, 10:31 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Premium Member

Originally Posted by CBSIMONSEZ
Originally Posted by davedavetC
ok back to SCION VIP. take it to pms please. :D thanks!
Dave you were sorely missed this weekend. You would have had a great time. I had not one mumble or grumble till i signed on here. Talking with U.R. and Jackie says that 6 flags should be just as much fun for us. I dont see that being true unless we can race in the parking lot!

BTW ... what rides do they have up there? Anything worth while. Hanging out Sat. night should be a blast too. Dave, do you plan on doing the kart races on Sunday?
Dude i wanted to go to VIP sooo bad, but i didnt have insurance on my car, and it was running like crap cuz an air fuel sensor died on me, but now my car is up and running and insurance is cool. ill def be at exposed, and it should be a blast!

we got some cool cars up here. some hooked up more then others, OH and i got a few goodies too :D i cant wait to show off!

whats goin on sunday? idk if ill be doin it tho lol. my gf will DEFINATLY be all scioned out after saturday but you should def come to exposed! and bring everyone with you!! EVERYONE!
Old 10-04-2006, 10:40 PM
Banned
SL Member

^^^ most are staying over night near 6 flags. Partying all night long .. then kart racing on Sunday. All info is on our site.
Old 10-04-2006, 10:42 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Premium Member

cool cool.
Old 10-04-2006, 10:45 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by CBSIMONSEZ
Originally Posted by Cmec2004
oo i know what your talkin about now... man the nrg smack talking team really watches our thread who knew? thats all new news to all of us!
Last i checked ... this was ScionLife ... Regional ... NorthEast .. ScionVIP @ Etown. Not Cmec2004 ... my site ... my thread ... my way or no way.
Woah someones got a big ego. Man everyone should join nrg to be just like you. You oviously have beef with the WHOLE pa crew that isnt nrg, god forbid man the heavens curse us all. You have created this huge issue over racing brandon. Brandon hasnt spoken up bc he doesnt wanna start anything up. I have no idea what started all this bullsh*t but if you wanna keep playin these smart a$$ games than fine. all was said was should have raced brandon. These games have gotten you far with the issue of joe and adam so far why not add another to your list.
Also, umm Jon M Curley aka noodles his name was called on sunday however noodles was not there to receive his goods so the name should have been put back in the bowl and stirred up, however, some tall guy stands up and takes the prize due to nrgpa. However, it does get better. There tryin to sell his fog lights and peddles to him. Gotta love it!
Old 10-04-2006, 10:50 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
Fail, INC

SL Member

Originally Posted by Cmec2004
Also, umm Jon M Curley aka noodles his name was called on sunday however noodles was not there to receive his goods so the name should have been put back in the bowl and stirred up, however, some tall guy stands up and takes the prize due to nrgpa. However, it does get better. There tryin to sell his fog lights and peddles to him. Gotta love it!
just one Q about that chris, how come nobody said anything, i would have but i dont know the guy or the guy that took it, if people knew that it wasnt him, why didnt someone say something? not bashing you or anyone, just asking a Q
Old 10-04-2006, 10:54 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

alot of people knew but figured noodles would be getting his stuff, according to him last night they were tyrin to selll it to him. its got nothing to do with anything just how people can be sometimes
Old 10-04-2006, 10:54 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Team ScioNRG

^^^same here, never met noodles so i dont know who he is but i am not too happy about the situation
Old 10-04-2006, 11:00 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Alright Cmec. We've all said our views on the event and whatever issues came up. Please drop this and stop fighting with CB. SE PA is not going to call people out like this. I dont think its the way to act in this situation. CB didnt wanna race and thats his choice. the NRG PA crew trying to screw over Noodles is a totally different thing and it seems like Jennay is dealing with that. Let them govern themselves. So yeah, Cmec lets drop this one here. Both of you have been heard...

...That's not a personal comment against or in favor of either of your sides of the argument. Im just tired of seeing people fight on here. If you want to continue the argument please PM each other. Thanks Cmec. We'll talk about it tomorrow...
Old 10-04-2006, 11:01 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Team ScioNRG

+1 thanks joe for stating it perfectly
Old 10-04-2006, 11:05 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Originally Posted by jennay
+1 thanks joe for stating it perfectly
OMG! Jennay and I agree on something... ...mark that in your calendar. J/K. I think we're both coming from the same place on this one.
Old 10-04-2006, 11:06 PM
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Scikotics FTW!
Old 10-04-2006, 11:07 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
Fail, INC

SL Member

Originally Posted by IceNine
Scikotics FTW!
Old 10-04-2006, 11:10 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Premium Member

^x2
Old 10-04-2006, 11:10 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i messaged chris over aim, he nv responed but its over, noodles situation is far from it though
Old 10-04-2006, 11:16 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Good. Thanks Cmec. The Noodles situation has nothing to do with us. Stay out of it please....
Old 10-04-2006, 11:25 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Wow! People suck! It doesn't matter what team they're from, people suck. What's next car club street fights/wars?! Get over it!

Thanks again to Scion Corp and Urban Racer. It was a great time.

Quick Reply: Scion VIP @ NHRA Fall Nationals - October 1st!