Notices
Regional - Northeast CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT

Scion VIP @ NHRA FallNationals Englishtown, NJ - Oct 7th

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2007, 01:20 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

I wanted to thank everyone Scion, Urban Racer, and my entire Scion Family for an amazing day.

all of you made my birthday awesome. a special thanks to my SDG's for the awesome cake and getting everyone to sing .... **i blushed **
i <3 ya!!!!
Old 10-08-2007, 02:52 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Team ScioNRG

I had a Blast like usual. Thanks again to Scion, and Toyota Corp, Jackie, Mike, Preston, and the rest of the Urbanracer.com staff. Kugg and Blackwater toys, Sony, Best Buy, AEM, ACT, NHRA, the Etown crew the makers of those Fash drives... I would have known who made them if i wasn't in the bathroom ... and everyone else inbetween who made it possible,

I still don't get how viet tu didn't place, but oh well... maybe next time.
His wheels where worth a little over 3 grand...
Old 10-08-2007, 03:36 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Englishtown VIP Judging is always a bit odd. I stopped caring and just go to have fun! Racing = The fun! :D

Oh and I'm glad I stripped down the interior in my car as much as possible - I was able to fit that huge stereo system in! Haha!
Old 10-08-2007, 03:58 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Congrats nick!!!!
Old 10-08-2007, 04:24 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Thanks!

That thing's huge and heavy. Lol.
Old 10-08-2007, 05:08 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

yea ebay is right where that woulda went but i didnt even bother to enter for it in the rafffle. the judge dont care at e town. he dont look for anything u pretty much have to have it all written down for him or point it all out
Old 10-08-2007, 05:27 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by x2_da_b
today was good time. only thing it seems like all the time the same people win, i mean all the time. i'm sure i'm not the only one to notice. usually when i go to car shows there are different classes, from street to extreme, thats how it should be especially when there are alot of one kind of car. just my opinion. still had a good time
the judge just dont care. i see alot of people changed over to go for VIP events rather then showing for the fact that the 1/8th mile racing cant be unfair.

i really laugh because i had my xb fairly stock compared to now, back last october and i placed at vip going up against people like adam, mikey, dustin, big jim and many others whos cars are way nicer then mine. But now i have alot more done but havent stood a chance haha. its ok though cause i really go just to have a good time and check out everyone elses car but for vip events im thinking about turning to go rather then show.
I Know i am hahaha

thanks to the guys at scion vip for everthing! Had a blast like usual. Maybe we can try to get a second judge for the next vip? i always think 2 is better then one. also we should take the peoples pictures standing near their cars so everyone can see the car that placed. cause i never know what cars are the winners, excpet slick and Big Jim that is.
Old 10-08-2007, 08:05 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Originally Posted by oneslowxa

I still don't get how viet tu didn't place, but oh well... maybe next time.
His wheels where worth a little over 3 grand...
I got the dedication award. you can only win one award and i guess since i traveled the furthest to get to the show i automaticly just get the dedication award. i shouldnt have cleaned my car lol. jk Englishtown continues to prove to throw the best vip events!
Old 10-08-2007, 09:02 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

I think the Dedication Award trophy was bigger anyway! ;)
Old 10-08-2007, 09:48 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

thanks scion, scionvip, urban racer, and everyone else for one again putting on an amazing event at e-town. e-town has been the best place ive traveled to for shows, from the campout to this event... definitely cant wait til next year.

congrats to all the winners, of both the show and drag, and the prizes.... nick im shocked you got that to fit in your car, congrats! it was nice meeting a bunch of people i hadnt met before, and seeing the other same faces from other events. i was also shocked that you didnt place viet, but im glad you ended up with something at least. great event!!
Old 10-08-2007, 11:19 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

I had a great time at Scion VIP! I can't wait to pitch a tent at the next VIP event. Nick, how fast were you going with the awsomely huge stereo in the car? Did you try the 1/8 drag with the stereo in the car?
Old 10-09-2007, 12:52 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Defined3
SL Member

Me & my daughter had a great time as always. I took home a 10" x-plod sub & The Racers Choice Award wich felt good because my xA was 100% bone stock 2 months ago. It was a scramble trying to get a few mods before this show done & it paid off in the end.

Congrats to all the winners & congrats to everyone who showed in general. It is so nice to see so many of the same faces I have seen since this all started back at philly exposed.

Thank you Scion, Urban Racer, the show sponsors & every Scion owner for keeping this going
Old 10-09-2007, 01:30 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Managed to find some pictures from the Ihop Parking Lot early in the morning
only two though

Old 10-09-2007, 02:19 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

well i had a great time as always i wasent in the vip area as much this time because i was racing 1/4 mile plus the scion drags but i was very happy to finally get a trophy for 2nd place drag. glad to hear you were able to fit that stereo in your car even with your drag wheels thats pretty good that thing was huge so how does it sound?? cant wait to camp out next year.
Old 10-09-2007, 03:55 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

I don't have room for the thing in my place right now heh. I'm storing it in my friend's basement right now. I have no clue how it sounds!
Old 10-09-2007, 10:58 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

I would also like to express thanks to scion, scionvip, urban racer, Jackie, Mike, Preston and every body who made it possible. Im glad i got to see everyone and relax for once at a show.
Old 10-09-2007, 01:53 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

It was a great event.. thanks UR and ScionVIP for everything... Met some people at this event , finally matching face to sn...

Congrats to all the winners...
Old 10-09-2007, 02:17 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Originally Posted by xoBkcalb
I would also like to express thanks to scion, scionvip, urban racer, Jackie, Mike, Preston and every body who made it possible. Im glad i got to see everyone and relax for once at a show.

once again im gonna tell ya bj, loving the interior man!!!
Old 10-09-2007, 10:17 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Originally Posted by BangorXB
Originally Posted by xoBkcalb

once again im gonna tell ya bj, loving the interior man!!!
Thanks bro! I am overwhelmed with the positive response I received.
Old 10-09-2007, 10:25 PM
5 Year Member

Join Leslie tonight as she is in studio to talk about the E Town event.
Personaly, I think it was one of the best events of the year! Huge crownds, tons of great cars, Puerto Rico came up with a bunch of fast and really nice cars. And of course, Leslie takes it to the final and wins!!!!!
She almost set a new national event record as well.
Tonight at 6:00 Pacific time, at speedsceneracing.com or anytime on the archives page of the site.
Always free, always available, and always dedicated to SC racing, Speed Scene Live TV.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Watch Speed Scene Live net TV anytme at http://www.speedsceneracing.com for free.

Quick Reply: Scion VIP @ NHRA FallNationals Englishtown, NJ - Oct 7th