Notices
Regional - Northeast CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT

Southeast PA General Discussion - NJ/DE/MD welcome too!

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2007, 04:24 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Lehigh Valley Scions
SL Member

Rsinart...Sorry bouth that man but i did e-mail them and told them if they could please give my spot to a scion owner who wanted to go
Old 10-05-2007, 04:27 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Thanks man!
Old 10-05-2007, 04:29 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Lehigh Valley Scions
SL Member

^^No Prob if u want PM me ur info and i will send them another e-mail to see if they can have you take my spot
Old 10-05-2007, 04:31 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Exclusive
SL Member

i wont be there either =^P

but on a serious note...did anyone else hear that the President of Fiat wants to bring the Arbath 500 over here in 09? 1.4T ~150hp i will have a really hard time picking my next car if this keeps up haha.
Old 10-05-2007, 04:35 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Rsinart-Your car looks bone stock and u belong to nrg.... im sure some super really cool high up people could do some acts to get u in
Old 10-05-2007, 04:45 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

DONE!
Old 10-05-2007, 04:47 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by YourNameHere

but on a serious note...did anyone else hear that the President of Fiat wants to bring the Arbath 500 over here in 09? 1.4T ~150hp i will have a really hard time picking my next car if this keeps up haha.
If the Abarth version of the Cinquecento comes over... man am I ever going to have a tough time deciding what I want next.

Right now, I'd have to say it's between a GTI and a Cooper S.
Old 10-05-2007, 04:52 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Rsinart
Originally Posted by Cmec2004
Rsinart-Your car looks bone stock and u belong to nrg.....
WOW. what an butt. Sorry I don't have tons of $$$ to throw into my car like some of you. And yeah I belong to nrg wtf does that have to do with anything? and btw car is not bone stock, i just don't feel the need to post every single thing I have done, or show pictures, the picture that I have there is cause I like it.

but whatever, after the scion event last week, I'm starting to see there is to much bull____ and butt kissing. Thought the point of these was to get together, hang out, meet people, and show the love we got for scion?
Don't mind Cmec, he sold out to Honda, and loves bashing NRG.

But regardless, NRG does have notoriety for pulling strings to get members into VIP. Like it or not, it's true.

As far as the BS and ___ kissing that you've observed so far, yeah... there's way too much. It's all about winning a trophy anymore, and if someone doesn't walk with a trophy, watch out for the hissy fit, it's bound to happen.

Anyways, enough of this rooster fighting. Play nice and get along.
Old 10-05-2007, 04:56 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Fine I'll be done with it, w/e.
Old 10-05-2007, 05:33 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Zillon
Originally Posted by Rsinart
Originally Posted by Cmec2004
Rsinart-Your car looks bone stock and u belong to nrg.....
WOW. what an butt. Sorry I don't have tons of $$$ to throw into my car like some of you. And yeah I belong to nrg wtf does that have to do with anything? and btw car is not bone stock, i just don't feel the need to post every single thing I have done, or show pictures, the picture that I have there is cause I like it.

but whatever, after the scion event last week, I'm starting to see there is to much bull____ and butt kissing. Thought the point of these was to get together, hang out, meet people, and show the love we got for scion?
Don't mind Cmec, he sold out to Honda, and loves bashing NRG.

But regardless, NRG does have notoriety for pulling strings to get members into VIP. Like it or not, it's true.

As far as the BS and butt kissing that you've observed so far, yeah... there's way too much. It's all about winning a trophy anymore, and if someone doesn't walk with a trophy, watch out for the hissy fit, it's bound to happen.

Anyways, enough of this rooster fighting. Play nice and get along.
Yes nrg sucks some roosters to get people in all the time. Its a known fact. Welcome to the lovely scion world............
Old 10-05-2007, 05:38 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Exclusive
SL Member

Originally Posted by YourNameHere

If the Abarth version of the Cinquecento comes over... man am I ever going to have a tough time deciding what I want next.

Right now, I'd have to say it's between a GTI and a Cooper S.
i kinda like the mini clubman. the only problem i had with the mini is the options add up really fast and the car i wanted ended up being 7k over what i got my gti for. plus you really cant use the back seat of the mini.

ill let you take my gti for a ride some time. let me know when your going to be around. Em drove it a few times in the last 3 weeks. haha its funny cause you can tell she is having fun but she is still scarred to really get on it
Old 10-05-2007, 05:43 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Exclusive
SL Member

just like EVERY car culture there are different kinds of ppl. do whats going to make you have fun. some people take this seriously, really really really seriously. some dont. neither is wrong. just respect the other persons right to do what they want.

some people will get up at 4am to get to the show before the gates open, some roll in 2 hrs later. some dont show up. some want trophies some want free ____. some want to drag race. some want to watch the bikini contest. some just dont want to spend the sunday sitting at home. enough of the fighting already.
Old 10-05-2007, 05:44 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

heh, wow, what a turn in a couple of pages.

What cmec was saying wasnt an insult. He's saying that NRG has pull that can get people invited to VIP Events.
its politics, but sometimes it benefits ppl.
Old 10-05-2007, 05:47 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I just priced out a Cooper S for 24k... not too shabby. Comparable GTI came to 22,774.

If I added the wheels I wanted, it'd come to around 23,766.
Old 10-05-2007, 05:52 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Lehigh Valley Scions
SL Member

Lonnie i sent your info to Urban Racer so hopefully you can take my spot.

As far as the bullsh*t with some peole these days, its the truth it makes me not even want to own a scion nemore. So many peole are so immature and bored so they like to right away comment on peoples actions and talk ish. There is a few select members who all they do is talk ish on other peoples cars. It amazes me at how much the community has changed in the past 6 months. Another thing i hate is how a certain few can talk ish but when u see them face to face they dont say ____. My theory to enjoying your scion and the events is do whatever you want to your car, either 1 mod or 60 mods it dont matter, if YOU like it that is all that matters fu*k everyone else who wants to hate. And all you people who like to give me a hard time Fu*k You Too. Peace i'm out!
Old 10-05-2007, 05:53 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Exclusive
SL Member

I just priced out a Cooper S for 24k... not too shabby. Comparable GTI came to 22,774.

If I added the wheels I wanted, it'd come to around 23,766.
i think i would have to opt for the JCW package hehehe
Old 10-05-2007, 06:06 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

new random mod

Old 10-05-2007, 06:12 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

haahah you all make me laugh. at least the events we dont show at arent limited events and i did let them know we werent making the shows in the thread. alot of people say they go to show and never end up doing it i didnt make thompson cause i was in oc maryland, the others were all free and unlimited so i wasnt holding up any spots unlike vip.

i got to love all the internet muscles that go on in the thread but im sure if it were a face to face issue things would be different. i have no problem with rob but he sounded like he just wasnt showing and i know people that would love just to go for the experience.
if i ran vip and i invited the same car 3 times this year and they didnt come to any (cant remember if u made 1 rob) id probably think twice b4 inviting them again. and thatll be the time when he is ready to show. sorry rob if it came off as cocky.
Old 10-05-2007, 06:16 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

yo zanson are those photoshopped or for real and are the domed or just vinyl. match your car good in red
Old 10-05-2007, 06:23 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Lehigh Valley Scions
SL Member

Its kewl bob ...but i was at the last e-town event......

Quick Reply: Southeast PA General Discussion - NJ/DE/MD welcome too!