Notices
Regional - Northeast CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT

Southeast PA General Discussion - NJ/DE/MD welcome too!

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2007, 08:42 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

how old are these people you guys are dating?
Old 07-19-2007, 08:55 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

well, i bet dianas parents are like that cause they're straight off the boat from portugal?

chris' girl is young too lol
Old 07-19-2007, 09:19 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Jim, coming out to Applebees tonight?
Old 07-19-2007, 09:24 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

nah man, mighty long drive, and the weather right now sucks lol
Old 07-20-2007, 12:10 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

vince meet up with us sunday at ikea in philly were goin down there for a bit. applebees is too late for me and pretty much everyone out that way got rid of their scions.
Old 07-20-2007, 12:16 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by graffixtoker3899
vince meet up with us sunday at ikea in philly were goin down there for a bit. applebees is too late for me and pretty much everyone out that way got rid of their scions.
Sounds good, what time?
Old 07-20-2007, 01:15 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Old 07-20-2007, 01:29 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Lehigh Valley Scions
SL Member

yeah they are like that cause they are straight off the boat haha but diana is 21.

So faulkner sold my GTI tonight to some retarted idiot kid....his daddy bought it for him because his daddy is the owner of ERVS which is a strip club behind my apartment up here in a-town....the kid was say ish to his GF about me and making fun of my xB i was sooo close to going over their and flippin and tellin him lets see what the hell you would be drivin if daddy dint buy it for u. He traded his 06 mustang for it the funniest part is the manager couldnt stand the people cause they were just jerks to him so he sold my GTI to them for 25,500 it was 23 new haha idiots
Old 07-20-2007, 02:04 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

thats awesome
Old 07-20-2007, 03:41 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

B-rad, remind me to talk to you again 'bout last night, haha..
Old 07-20-2007, 04:00 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Lehigh Valley Scions
SL Member

neone down for a get together this weekend im up for nething...
Old 07-20-2007, 04:03 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Lehigh Valley Scions
SL Member

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...ideoid=8601481
Old 07-20-2007, 04:28 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Lehigh Valley Scions
SL Member

so im trying to think of some ideas for the xB....does neone know any good sites for scion parts like mods??
Old 07-20-2007, 10:48 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

whats up guys sorry i havent dropped in in a while ive been in and out the country like this and like that but right now im in japan for the next week bet you guys are jealous...... the scions over here look totally different in person then in pics pics dont do them justice, but ya ive been driving skylines R-32, and silvias twin turbo and some sick as* whips but just wanted to drop in cuz i was thinkin bout you guys PEACE
Old 07-20-2007, 11:22 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

good morning, happy friday :D
Old 07-20-2007, 12:06 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Exclusive
SL Member

Originally Posted by ScionTc86
hey chris dont feel soo bad i have been with diana for a year and 3 months and im not allowed at her hous...i only met her parents once and they started screaming at me that i should only see diana 2 days a weeek and this is too much and my dad isnt a good person because hes half german...and my parents dont love me because they let me out late at night...haha but keep in mind they are straight off the boat from portugal so w/e
man oh man guys. i thought it was bad enough when i found out Emilys dad was a Mets fan....
Old 07-20-2007, 12:29 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Originally Posted by zanson
how old are these people you guys are dating?

she just turned 19....
Old 07-20-2007, 01:00 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Morning people! what a day......
Old 07-20-2007, 01:08 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Pictures of my citation from Lansdale PD coming soon

So, long story short. Zack, B-Rad, K and myself are leaving Applebees after a fun night of Quizzo and enjoying each others company. We "hug-it-out, _____" and hop in our respective rides. Zack leaves first, K speeds off towards 463 while B-Rad and myself make our way through the parking lot to 63. As we both pull up to the light at the end of the lot, I look back and notice a patrol car pull in right behind B-Rad. *____!!!!*

Ok, so, being the gangsta ___ ninja that I am.. I put my windows down, open the top and continue through the green light like the cop isn't about to pounce on me. So, we start heading down 63.. I'm doing the speed limit, maybe a few mph under.. and I start seeing the patrol car weaving, keeping me in his sight. Now, a coward would have gunned it, especially after having a few drinks, and probably would have gotten away. But I couldn't leave B-Rad there playing defense while his star running back makes a break to the end zone.

*WOOP! WOOOP!* Lights go on and he peels around B-Rad's xB and I'm like, ok, it's go time.. and I slink over to the shoulder OF 63.. there really isn't a shoulder. He pulls in right behind me.. it's confirmed, he wanted me all along. I see B-Rad ease on down the road, haha. LONG story, shortened, even shorter.. but still kinda long -- He walks up, I have my license, registration and insurance cards all ready for him.. windows down and my top back to let in as much ambient light as possible. Oh, I had my high powered LED dome lights on too.

He walks back to the patrol car, runs my ____, when he comes back he has a Tint Meter... he tests my ____ and it comes back 15% light admittance.. which I already knew, duh, and he's like "You know, in Pennsylvania, you have to allow 70% of light in ALL windows" I say, "Sorry officer, I wasn't aware of that", he says "Yea, ok"

Code:
Officer: "Anyway, I spotted you and your buddy ripping through the parking lot and you blew through two stop signs"
Me: "Respectfully officer, I recall stopping at all the three stop signs from Applebees to the exit, even giving the other car (b-rad) the right-of-way at one sign"
Officer: "Just sit right here" *goes back to car, comes back with a breathalyser* "How much have you had to drink"
Me: "I did have one Vodka & Mt. Dew, and Iced tea's the rest of the night" *tried not to laugh*
Officer: "Take a deep breath and blow" *I comply*
After that, he goes back to the patrol car for like 15min, I can't see ____... cars are flying by me on 63 doing atleast 60.. and i think it's a 45 zone... oh well. Oh right, I'm supposed to be making this Short-er. Uh, he comes back, explains my offense as "Verbal warning for reckless driving in parking lot", "Citation for illegal window tint" and I'm off. I call B-Rad on the way home and explain everything, haha..

GOOD TIMES @ YE OLDE APPLEBEES

B-Rad, how did I pass the breathalyser?
Old 07-20-2007, 01:44 PM
5 Year Member

Signature Visions
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

niceeeee....funny thing is.....i saw that cop pass me going towards applebees when I was leaving and i saw you guys speeding through the parking lot and i had a feeling one of you might get stopped. sucks that you actually did....not like warning you would've helped at all cause he'd already seen you all when he was passing me at the same time. at least you didn't get a DUI Vince....I was gonna ask how you passed the breathalyzer as well cause you had more than 1 drink.....

Quick Reply: Southeast PA General Discussion - NJ/DE/MD welcome too!