Regional - Northeast CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT

Tuner War Feb 17. Harrisburg,Pa

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2007, 03:14 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

sometime in August.

theres another show in May in PA (not tunerwar tho) that im sure I'll go to just because i know that guy will be there
Old 02-19-2007, 03:34 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

What show is that? I dont have anything on my show calendar for May here in PA.....
Old 02-19-2007, 03:35 PM
5 Year Member

Signature Visions
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

I'm pretty sure you guys are talking about the Carlisle event right?

http://www.carsatcarlisle.com/Mercha...egory_Code=CCH
Old 02-19-2007, 03:35 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

I take that back. Its the show at Carlisle. Im all over that one....
Old 02-19-2007, 04:22 PM

Originally Posted by tCrew_R
thanks guys for all the comments!

It was nice meeting everyone and putting some faces to user names here on SL!

ih8civx: the orange looks great and definitely one of a kind. first orange tc ive ever seen.

playinwithfire: your tc looks mean as hell, great set up, you're on the right track!

to the guy who got 2nd place tc:

i didnt appreciate your team members/friends following me and honking their horns and flicking me off from the parking lot after i drove out of the complex.

I dont think its my fault i've built a better tc.

thanks to those that hung around and 'had my back' after i got hassled all night by them

-Rich
To the guy who got first place: your car looked awesome, definately a well deserved first place win.

To the guy who got third place: your car looked awesome, too. The orange looked great with the suede dash along with the black contrasting colors. Shoulda placed second IMO.

To the guy who got SECOND: what's the deal with you and your crew coming up on Rich? Your car lost, no need to be such a sore loser. You think you are tough by trying to be confrontational? your car looks less than stellar. poop to be exact.

i hear his car club is all about stiring drama. team no limit, inc? make em say uhhhhh!
Old 02-19-2007, 04:25 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member
Scinergy
Team ScioNRG
Scion Evolution

No its not Carlisle, its in August at ImportWar in York Pa. Thats round 2.
Rich, Mike will be at alot of shows this season. Just about every weekend starting in April. Im assuming that when we were discussing our show schedules. Ill also be at alot of them. I find it disturbing the way you said you were treated because I expected more then that from No Limit. I know Roller and Shea and cant see them doing something like that. The fact that they were that disrespectful disappoints me. If they had a problem they should have went to the judge and asked for the points sheets.

Rich I told you how I felt way before judging started. If it wasnt for the RIX magazine thing you could have bounced with me. Keep that in mind next show that your at alone. Im with my crew so your more then welcome to bounce with us. I cant see them doing anything extreme though. Mike's car looks good, but its not all about looks. He'll find that out as the season progresses.
Old 02-19-2007, 04:39 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

And the season drama begins....
Old 02-19-2007, 04:44 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member
Scinergy
Team ScioNRG
Scion Evolution

I know the guys from No Limit like I said. I sent their main man Roller a message this morning.

"Theres a post going on ScionLife about the show this weekend. The dude that won the scion competition is named tCcrew_r. I was a little upset to read this this morning when I woke up...

"tCrew_R 21/M
Centreville, VA

thanks guys for all the comments!

It was nice meeting everyone and putting some faces to user names here on SL!

ih8civx: the orange looks great and definitely one of a kind. first orange tc ive ever seen.

playinwithfire: your tc looks mean as hell, great set up, you're on the right track!

to the guy who got 2nd place tc:

i didn't appreciate your team members/friends following me and honking their horns and flicking me off from the parking lot after i drove out of the complex.

I don't think its my fault I've built a better tc.

thanks to those that hung around and 'had my back' after i got hassled all night by them Clap

-Rich"

The thread can be seen here https://www.scionlife.com/forums/vie...58968&start=80

It disappoints me that ____ like this happens in our scene man. I know you guys and could see getting upset, but with the guy that won? Its not his fault. Read pages 5 on and you'll see everyone including my own posts. If this ____ was seriously happening then Im a little upset. I expected more from you guys."

My hopes is that he sees this and replies. The guys from No Limit are good people and maybe they just got caught up in the hype. Needless to say, they know how we all feel.
Old 02-19-2007, 06:50 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Im not looking for an apology. Whats done is done.

I respect all scion owners and their accomplishments with their respective car.

The way some of them acted, only makes me want to improve my tc even more.

Dont expect the same TC you saw Feb 17, 2007 in Round 2 of TunerWars
Old 02-19-2007, 07:03 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member
Scinergy
Team ScioNRG
Scion Evolution

just make sure its not better then mine, Ill have to pound you.

Old 02-19-2007, 08:05 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

I dont even think Mike's car is all that nice. It looks great with the kit and all but the wheels and the airbrushing needs to be gone. I should be set for shows soon. Widebody and a turbo kit are on the way for me. Need to find me some nice wheels to fill the gap now and I'll be set to compete with you guys.
Old 02-19-2007, 08:12 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by HyPn0TiC
I dont even think Mike's car is all that nice. It looks great with the kit and all but the wheels and the airbrushing needs to be gone. I should be set for shows soon. Widebody and a turbo kit are on the way for me. Need to find me some nice wheels to fill the gap now and I'll be set to compete with you guys.
Well, we all might have different opinions of what looks good and what doesn't.

With that said, let us know when you get everything done.

Looking forward to seeing your TC at upcoming shows and also looking forward to the competition!

See you around.
Old 02-19-2007, 08:54 PM
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by ih8civx
No its not Carlisle, its in August at ImportWar in York Pa. Thats round 2.
Rich, Mike will be at alot of shows this season. Just about every weekend starting in April. Im assuming that when we were discussing our show schedules. Ill also be at alot of them. I find it disturbing the way you said you were treated because I expected more then that from No Limit. I know Roller and Shea and cant see them doing something like that. The fact that they were that disrespectful disappoints me. If they had a problem they should have went to the judge and asked for the points sheets.

Rich I told you how I felt way before judging started. If it wasnt for the RIX magazine thing you could have bounced with me. Keep that in mind next show that your at alone. Im with my crew so your more then welcome to bounce with us. I cant see them doing anything extreme though. Mike's car looks good, but its not all about looks. He'll find that out as the season progresses.
or just find any staff member for the show. Doug is a really down to earth promoter and hes always available to squash any problems before they get out of hand. But when all else fails, find kirby ... kirby finds me ... and the line continues. Mike/Roller/Shea arent like that normally and I know mike was really ____ed when he calleed me today on the phone about this.

Not ____ed at u ... ____ed at his crew for being like that
Old 02-19-2007, 08:57 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
Fail, INC

SL Member

any got pics, i culdnt make it?
Old 02-19-2007, 09:56 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member
Scinergy
Team ScioNRG
Scion Evolution

No Limit President Mike Roller replied...

"RE: Roller.. come on bro
Body: Yo man please let this guy know that this problem has been taken care of and those members are no longer with our club.......I know for a fact mike knew he lost to him cuz of the turbo!!! Mike aint even mad!!! Yo can you conttact him for me and def give him my email autoexem6@yahoo.com "

hopefully that resolves the drama
Old 02-19-2007, 10:01 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Originally Posted by tCrew_R
Originally Posted by HyPn0TiC
Well, we all might have different opinions of what looks good and what doesn't.

With that said, let us know when you get everything done.

Looking forward to seeing your TC at upcoming shows and also looking forward to the competition!

See you around.

maybe...maybe me too ;)
Old 02-19-2007, 10:02 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

nicely don man... I am so glad to see people handling issues like this maturely for once. Glad to see ish isnt escalating beyond repair. Sucks to hear this all happened and I hope nothing like this happens again.
Old 02-19-2007, 10:27 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

lol good to hear the drama may be done with. However, that president should maybe think of taking an english class again.
Old 02-19-2007, 10:52 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

"yo" lol

Show wasnt that bad in my opinion. went by a lot faster than last years show...just wished more scions were there. After rich told me that fool flicked him off, i flicked tango off cause she beat me
Old 02-19-2007, 11:25 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Alright guys. Ive been contacted by Team No Limit and have received a couple of apologies. I would appreciate it if no more is posted regarding the issue.

Lets try and keep this thread alive with pictures and comments of the event.

Quick Reply: Tuner War Feb 17. Harrisburg,Pa