Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2008, 01:18 AM
SL Member

Default UPDATES>MOnster Energy & E.S. Team up for Oct 25 ****

http://bulletins.myspace.com/index.c...b-b4181a3ed600

Please feel free to join Elite Speed Tour:

www.myspace.com/Elite_Speed_tour

and if you are interested here is the basic info:

Hello all and welcome to the first rally for Elite Speed Tour. This is for our Halloween Rally officially named "The Scream Tour". This will begin at Penn's Landing in Philadelphia, PA and end at "Field of Screams", this rally will be starting at 11am to meet and greet and we will actually leave Penn's landing at 1:30pm there will be a half way point where we will stop for drinks/food/gas/leg stretching. We plan to arrive at "Field of Screams" at 6:66pm (7:06pm).

If you are interested in attending this event please forward an e-mail to:

Elite.Speed.Tour@gmail.com

The ending location is in Mountville, PA (which is located near Lancaster, PA.), where we will be going through the haunted tours and activities.

To pre-purchase your ticket for the Haunted Festivities (not the rally), COPY AND PASTE THE LINK BELOW INTO BROWSER

http://www. ticketweb. com/t3/sale/SaleEventDetail?dispatch=loadSelectionData&eventId=294807&pl=fos

*****Please note that pre-purchased tickets or online tickets allow you to go to the front of the line,******
+++Or you can risk purchasing on the day of the event+++

Bring a fun-loving attitude and your camera to take pictures This event will be a good way to meet new people, and enjoy this early Halloween event.

PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A RALLY HOWEVER ELITE SPEED TOUR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING THAT MAY TAKE PLACE ALONG THE WAY INCLUDING: SPEEDING TICKETS, OR ANY INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COPS OR AUTHORITIES. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST OR STOLEN PROPERTY WHILE AT THE EVENT; IT IS UP TO THE OWNER TO LOCK AND STORE BELONGINGS IN VEHICLE.
Old 10-01-2008, 11:51 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member
Scinergy
Team ScioNRG
Scion Evolution

so close to Lancaster... should stop at Shady Maple. Theres quite a few of us that get together there often.
Old 10-01-2008, 12:11 PM
SL Member

Originally Posted by ih8civx
so close to Lancaster... should stop at Shady Maple. Theres quite a few of us that get together there often.
we can see about that, right now i am working on getting red bull/monster energy to come hand out drinks and what not at the start, i will look into shady maple though
Old 10-01-2008, 02:42 PM
SL Member

This sounds like a good time! I'm in..I looooove Halloween!! boo! Lol.. we should all dress up and drive to Lancaster. That would be funny.
Old 10-02-2008, 11:21 PM
SL Member

So the time is drawing closer for the scream rally, and time for some updates to anyone interested. I have been talking with philadelphia's monster energy drink marketing director, and as of right now they are checking to see if they have that day available to come to the start of the rally in penn's landing, they would be handing out free drinks for everyone and in turn they will get on film and help better promote the product. This weekend We will be taking a test drive starting in penns landing and ending at field of screams, this will be filmed and a teaser will be made to let everyone see what to expect for Oct. 25th. This teaser will be posted on www.youtube.com under EliteSpeedTour and there will be the teaser also in the who i would like to meet section.

time is coming close.

If you are interested in the Oct 25th rally please copy/paste and fill out the following to an email and send it to:

Elite.Speed.Tour@gmail.com

Name:
Car make/year/model:
If any passengers how many:

When Monster responds to my last email that i just sent out i would like to be able to provide them with a number of people participating including passengers as well.

Patrick Maguire
Elite Speed Tour

"Drive it like you stole it"
Old 10-10-2008, 02:28 PM
SL Member

Can't wait to go to this.. I think this is going to be so much fun ESPECIALLY since Monster Energy will be there giving out free drinks!! =)
Old 10-10-2008, 06:43 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

hmmm. i may be down if i can still ride shotty with u pat
Old 10-10-2008, 07:06 PM
SL Member

yaaaay Jim!!!
Old 10-10-2008, 08:46 PM
SL Member

Originally Posted by Big_Jim
hmmm. i may be down if i can still ride shotty with u pat
sure can, would you mind taking pictures? i want to get a bunch of pictures and footage of this so i can post it after i edit it, nah mean
Old 10-17-2008, 03:54 AM
SL Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLc4wr_0nDU