Regional - Northeast: NYC Metro New York City Metropolitan Area

Bronx Scion tC Team registration open

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2006, 07:21 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
tC squad

SL Member

yeah how do we get that NRG thing poppin????
Old 09-03-2006, 04:17 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

To get more info about Team ScioNRG visit ... http://www.teamscionrg.com/index.php...92f001b1286ea3

This is a little outdated cuz now we have like over 30 chapters with over 1000 members.
Old 09-05-2006, 03:04 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
tC squad
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

or u can come down on thurs and meet up wit the NY chapter vice president! He'll get u some stickers.
Old 09-05-2006, 04:30 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Hey Guys, Hope you guys had a great Labor Day weekend. My daughter is now 3 years old and I made $3500.00 last month part time. That's a great reason to be excited.

Any of you interested in making some extra money contact me.

other than that, i'd like to go on thursday but my office meeting are on thirsday. We normally finish by 9:30pm to 10Pm. I'll see what I can do.
Old 09-05-2006, 04:42 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
tC squad
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Well we might not be there this thurs anyways. Theres a bbq meet out on the island!
Old 09-06-2006, 01:10 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

hey miguel i mightr be intested in making some exta cash. what kind of work is involved in this meeting?
please dont tell me its primamerica, is it???
Old 09-06-2006, 01:24 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
tC squad

SL Member

yeah man i think its primerica....i remember when i was younger they almost got me....i was desperate lookin for a job went to their meetin and realized it was a bunch of crap.....speacially when they told me all they needed was like 300$ to get me started....lmao......srry miguel but i dont think anyone is down to mess wit primerica....im still down wit the scion team thing..lol
Old 09-06-2006, 01:31 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

the primerica speech that i went to was amazing but i wasnt willing to give in like $200 to get started. and then u have to find more people they have to find people and so on and so on. it is a good business if you have to social skills.
Old 09-06-2006, 01:59 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
tC squad

SL Member

well i wasnt buyin it.....the speech was nice....dont remember it much but i was really disappointed when i was told i needed 300 dollars to finally get a job dat i sooo desperately needed.....i was like wtf if i had 300$ to give up juss like dat i wouldnt be lookin for a job in da first place........hey b_wet wat part of white plains u from???...i used to wok in white plains hospital and im very familiar wit the area....i went to westchester community too
Old 09-06-2006, 02:23 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Yes guys it is Primerica. Subsidary of the largest financial services company in the world CITIGROUP.

You guys have a Drivers License right? Yes.
and you paid I think it was $47 back in Year 2000, right?

If you are getting married you need a license which will cost you the rest of your life...lol. About $35.

If you are like my best friend Moses who is a steam fitter for a huge contracting company and gets $33 an hour then you need about 3 licenses and pay $45 each.

My point is that in order to get the big money you have to get licensed, Like truck drivers, Doctors, lawyers and financial analysts (ME).

In order to start your business with Primerica you would need to invest $600 to $700. But because we represent CitiGroup and all it's companies we Invest $199 Primerica invests $500 on our behalf.

There are 2 ways to earn money in Primerica:
1- Submit your IBA application and your $199 licensing fee
I'll tell you what that includes in a second.

Then you take your license and go out there helping families with Life Insurance, Home loans and Mortgages. Securities License for Investments is additional. You can earn an average of $2000.00 helping 2 families a week with these services. That's good money, part time money.

The other way of earning money in Primerica is by building a team.

You join our company and you bring in 3 people, Primerica will raise your commision from 25% (you getting lic and working alone) to 35% commission for creating distribution. Because you have 3 additional people making the company $$$$, the company increases your commission. But that is not all. The company pays you the difference of what you would have made your self on the appointment when each of your associates goes out and closes a sale. that's called overides. You get paid for your work and your associates work.

Example:
Me
b_wet
el presidente
jorge

I bring you 3 to the business and all 4 of us get licensed.
because i brought the 3 of you to the business the company will pay me 35% and each of you will get 25% (unless you bring 3 people of your own which in that case you too get 35% but then I get 50% and it goes on).

Anyway, you us 4 go out on appointment one day.
b_wet sells a life insurance policy which brings in $1000 in premium a year from the customer, that's about $84 a month (about a $350,000.00 life insurance coverage depending on age).
then Presidente does the same $1000.00 and jorge also does $1000.00

each of you make a 25% commission which pays you $250.00 each. I do my appointment and I get 35% commission (remember, because I brought you three) then I make $350.00 on the same policy you guys did.

b_wet: $250.00
Presidente: $250.00
jorge: $250.00
Miguel: $350.00

the company will pay me for the work you guys did also. the company will pay me the difference of what I would have made If I did your appointments. $350.00 - $250.00 = $100.00 I will get an overide check from the company for $300.00 for the work you guys did.

b_wet: $250.00 - $350.00 = $100 for me
Presidente: $250.00 - $350.00 = $100 for me
jorge: $250.00 - $350.00 = $100 for me

So I get a total of $650.00 at the end of that day.

Look, no one want to invest $199 to start this business but if you had a choice to start your own business like thios one or any other for that matter how much would you need? realistically...close to $25,000.00

This business is not for everyone and I respect everyones opinion, but look at your life.....if it's good than great for you, but if not than.....you cant pass up this opportunity. Besides I will be training you for the fisrt 2-3 months and you get paid. Come down and let me show you.

This company takes average and ordinary people and turn us into superstars. College does not teach you how to have your own business, they teach you how to be a good employee, besides have you nheard of the "required Courses" in college? the ones that have nothing to do with your major? that's how colleges make theis money. Your first year of college is money for their pocket.

Look, dont judge without having given it a try...that's stupid. I didnt want to know anything about Primerica but now days money is hard to keep and hard to come by so I need to get my hands in as much as I can. For me and my family.

Want to know more? Lets have a one on one...call me
347-731-3687

What if what im telling you is true.................................?
Old 09-06-2006, 02:35 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
tC squad

SL Member

miguel we got u......i think we went to the same meeting where they explained the same exact thing......my thing is dat when i went i was about 21 years old and broke i was going to skool but had not finished...not even close and i needed money......now going into primerica wit that mind frame i was not thinkin of a career i juss needed a job....so when i was told that i had to put out 300 dollars before i can earn anything back i was extremely disappointed and felt like i was being ripped off.....now im 24 have a great career which i wouldnt trade for anything....which i had to invest about 700 dollars in liscencing fees and test....but is a job that someone straight from high school can do....i had to go to college and graduate.....i dont mean to knock primerica but it seems like if u have good social skills and 300 dollars to cough out then ur in business......u can be 17 or 34 it doesnt matter....i dont even think they asked me if i even had a high school diploma.....thats why i felt it was a ripp off.....from experience ive learned that the hardest things to earn are the most rewarding....my career was ghard and long to earn but it sure was worth it......as for u it seems like u made it in primerica dats very good and i congratulate u on it......but juss cuz u made it doesnt mean dat someone else is....i can see in the way u sell primerica why u would be makin good money....u seem to be a great sales person
Old 09-06-2006, 12:23 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
tC squad
SL Member

oye presidente....i just curbed one of my rims...how much u want to change rims...
Old 09-07-2006, 04:48 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
tC squad
SL Member

Ok....

This is my first render for a sticker for us. The base white sticker is going to be for everyone.

Where it says Bronx i would like to give everyone some unique-ness so itll be your home area.

If your from New Rochelle itll say New Ro instead of Bx.

Base Sticker color can be changed to almost any color...as can ur area sticker.

Opinons please?

Old 09-07-2006, 04:50 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
tC squad
SL Member

and if ur gunna bash....do wut the bumper says...
Old 09-07-2006, 04:59 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
tC squad
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

^^^LOL ur funny man. Im getting my sticker tomorrow hopefully. Well see if ppl like this idea!!
Old 09-09-2006, 03:45 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

eeeyo im down with the sick idea.how much ta make em. I wanna put one on my back windshield. i dont doubt people wont jump on n its sumthin local witha good start
Old 09-09-2006, 04:02 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
tC squad

SL Member

papispico.....i got the rims and the tires but u gotta becareful wit the sensors i dont have those or the lugnutz.....gimmie 700 and they are urs ill deliver
Old 09-12-2006, 09:54 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Hey wasup guys. Its been a while since my last post. I hope you are all doing well.

Me on the other hand...I am doing GREAT. My business in Primerica is booming. So far I hired 3 people this month and on my way to another 2. This means that I am very buzy fieldtraining people so that they can make some cash.....which means I overide them...which means I make $$$$$$.

If any of you is looking to make some extra money part time give me a call.

b_wet...give me a ring sometime.
Jorge...it's been a while guy. Call me.
Presidente...hows the 50 hours a week treating you? Hope all keeps going great for you.

Let the postings begin.
Old 09-13-2006, 07:31 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
tC squad
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

presidente where in the bx ur from? im by pelham pkwy

:edit:

i just saw the other thread where it has where ur from... around the corner from Spellman highschool...just graduated from there...real close
Old 09-13-2006, 11:32 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
tC squad
SL Member

oye edgar...by the time u read this post...my system will be in... ull definetly hear me inside ur job

Quick Reply: Bronx Scion tC Team registration open