SL Member

Default EMERGENCY!!! PLEASE HELP!!!

Wow, what luck I have.

Yesterday:
-Got Sick
-Got Robbed
-Cash, CC's, and DL gone.

Today:
-Secretary did not let the headmaster know I've been calling everyday this week, and find out today the position has been taken, headmaster wanted to know why I didn't call earlier. Personally, I'm ____ed.
-The bank lost all my $$$ when we canceled my account and got a new one.
-TO ADD ON, I GOT A FLAT TIRE AND...
-...AND...I DON'T HAVE THE KEY FOR THE LUGZ (I don't have the stock wheels) B/CUZ IT WASN'T GIVEN TO ME AT THE DEALERSHIP WHEN I BOUGHT THE CAR

I seriously, give up. White flag and everything. I surrender.

Now the car is sitting in my parking lot (nothing like driving on 40th Street at 5mph.) And I'm hoping the dealership will be able to find the key. Oooh, and the dealership is in Vacaville, and I live in Emeryville.

Admit it, I'm screwed.

:sigh:

I am hoping that somebody recognizes these wheels and has a key for it AND COULD PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE MEET UP WITH ME.

Until then, the flat is stuck on there.

Besides that, I have not a single cent (cash got stolen, and bank can't find my money) to pay for a tire. Anybody have used tires??? I'll get a decal with you name on it later in life so everybody will know how awesome you are!!!

EXACT KEY ANYBODY???
Old 08-29-2007, 04:46 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team N.V.S.

try to get a can of fix-a-flat. that will get u to the gas station. fill with air then get to america's tire. they will fix the flat for free. maybe they can use the tire plugs that way the rim won't have to be taken off. maybe that will tie u over until u find the lug key. aren't those just regular tuner lugs? if so everyone should have a key for those.
Old 08-29-2007, 03:47 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Toolmakers make special "cutting" lug nuts to remove rusted on / worn out lugs. These tools have teeth that cut into a stubborn nut. It's how car thieves get locking lug nuts off when they want to steal your tires. You might check the local hardware stores. Naturally, your wheel locks will be ruined afterwards but if you need to get the wheel off ,that's the way to go. I'm surprised America's tire co doesn't have some lying around.
Old 08-29-2007, 03:49 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

damn sorry to hear of your extremely bad luck!!!
Old 08-29-2007, 03:53 PM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

sorry to hear this happen at least the "love" is getting spread around. Your car still runs, mine cant go 5 MPH right now, its at a dealership in San Jose and I live in Pleasanton
Old 08-29-2007, 04:37 PM
SL Member

Originally Posted by equinox2355
sorry to hear this happen at least the "love" is getting spread around. Your car still runs, mine cant go 5 MPH right now, its at a dealership in San Jose and I live in Pleasanton
Dude, that really sucks *****.

What happened to yours?
Old 08-29-2007, 04:41 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Dont the dealerships should have the masters or something. That sux.
Old 08-29-2007, 04:48 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

yeah, one dealership told me they have a master key set for wheel locks because alot of times people trade in cars and forget to give them the key to the wheel locks, so the master set is how they get them off.

but when it rains it pours...i'm having lots of trouble too.
Old 08-29-2007, 04:56 PM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Originally Posted by HelloKitty
Dude, that really sucks *****.

What happened to yours?
well put simply, I have had continuous problems since the end of January 2007.

https://www.scionlife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=158062 is the thread with all the info, all 11 pages.

In no way am I trying to say what has happened to you isnt bad, but I can feel your pain..

I was robbed too, in the sense that toyota didnt warranty my car and I had to pay for repairs and a "new" motor.

I hope all gets better for you, im waiting for my luck to improve as well.
Old 08-29-2007, 05:04 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by tc-guy
try to get a can of fix-a-flat. that will get u to the gas station. fill with air then get to america's tire. they will fix the flat for free. maybe they can use the tire plugs that way the rim won't have to be taken off. maybe that will tie u over until u find the lug key. aren't those just regular tuner lugs? if so everyone should have a key for those.

unless you want to buy a WHOLE NEW TIRE dont use Fix-a-flat. It injects this gum like substance to stop the leak but then the tire becomes impossible to balance. sorry to hear about your luck... but unless you want to lose more money dont use fix-a-flat.
Old 08-30-2007, 02:20 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Just goto American Tire get the flat fix and they can get the wheel lock off for you & and you purchase a new set of wheel lock with a key. No need to goto the dealer, just waste of time.
Old 08-30-2007, 02:31 AM
SL Member

Jermiah from Scikotics gave his valiant effort, and no cigar.

He said that the lugs on there are on crazy tight, and I need an air drill??? to get em off.
Old 08-30-2007, 06:00 AM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

He said that the lugs on there are on crazy tight, and I need an air drill??? to get em off.
Good luck the only way would be an air drill or cutting the lugs... either way sucks.

Good luck
Old 08-30-2007, 06:32 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i have tire plugs....but getting to Emeryville during the week won't be fun for me....and the bridge will be closed this weekend

my Snap-On dealer comes tomorrow, i'll check on some thin wall lug sockets
Old 08-30-2007, 06:37 AM
SL Member

Originally Posted by Krayzie_Los
i have tire plugs....but getting to Emeryville during the week won't be fun for me....and the bridge will be closed this weekend

my Snap-On dealer comes tomorrow, i'll check on some thin wall lug sockets
No worries!

2 People from Scikotics will be dropping by tomorrow, hopefully they can help me out!
Old 08-30-2007, 06:10 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Good luck the only way would be an air drill or cutting the lugs... either way sucks.

Good luck
bond quit your whining. damn. its not the cars fault for wanting to kill itself and you just not letting it. i told you, your car = paris hilton's dogs.

anyways enough of the thread jack

Hellokitty, sorry to hear about your misfortunes but the world will balance itself out so just look passed this and there will be a better tomorrow. i know dave at stevens creek can cut them off like etli said but thats probably a last option.

you can try calling enkei (i think that was the brand) explain what happened and im sure they will try to do whatever they can to help you out.
Old 09-06-2007, 12:13 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

I'm sorta in the same boat myself. I just got a flat tire and don't have the key to get the lugs off. After speaking with one of the guys in the service department, they said that they contracted a company to put the wheels on who might have the keys to the lugs. I'm really hoping they do. If not, then I might have to restore to have them torn off to fix the issue.

The only luck I've had in this is that my girlfriend's out of town for a week so I've got an alternate car to drive to get to work. The best of luck to you HelloKitty. If it helps soften the blow, I love the wheels you have. Very sleek. Mine are similar but the "spokes" are a little thicker.
Old 09-06-2007, 02:43 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Well i cant tell very well from the pictures, but you might just be able to go to americas tire co and they might be able to remove the lugs with a spline key. if not they also have lock removers. and try not to use fix a flat. whoever fixes your tire at a shop will hate you. that stuff makes a horrible mess inside the tire.
Old 09-06-2007, 10:09 AM
SL Member

Do you have a close-up of one of the lugs??? Maybe someone will recognize the brand, if it's unique enough...
Old 09-12-2007, 06:31 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

do you have the picture up close it looks like a open ended lug nut

Quick Reply: EMERGENCY!!! PLEASE HELP!!!