San Francisco meets?

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2007, 02:35 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Originally Posted by mowmow
Pacific East Mall in Richmond, Korean BBQ & Hotpot buffet
good size parking lot. 20 mins or less from SF, Daly City and Colma gets too foggy at night time
That's not gonna work, we had a meet last night in Belmont/San Carlos and nobody else from SF showed up besides myself. That was 20 mins from the city and no bridge cross! Joe (funalan) was thinking of having a meet at In/Out in Millbrae, so keep an eye out for that.
Old 02-20-2007, 07:15 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by ichibansf
Pacific East Mall in Richmond, Korean BBQ & Hotpot buffet
good size parking lot. 20 mins or less from SF, Daly City and Colma gets too foggy at night time
That's not gonna work, we had a meet last night in Belmont/San Carlos and nobody else from SF showed up besides myself. That was 20 mins from the city and no bridge cross! Joe (funalan) was thinking of having a meet at In/Out in Millbrae, so keep an eye out for that.
yea it was harsh for me last night...i was gonna go but last minute thing came up on mw at home so i had to say in...i felt bad for not going cuz i already said that i was gonna go... keep us pasted on that In/out meet man
Old 02-21-2007, 10:53 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Where is San Carlos anyway ?? oh well just a thought, Mibrae isn't much of a picnic either, if the meet is on its usual time of 630 or 7pm traffic will be bad on 101 & 280 but it is closer to Richmond
Old 02-21-2007, 11:57 PM
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

I know it's Denny's......but theres the one behind Seramonte mall. It's Macy's....Plenty of parking over there.....Also a big lot where the Wedge is....I can't remember the name of the places to eat there but the lot is a good size.....
Old 02-23-2007, 09:49 AM
Scikotics
SL Member

Hey, that Denny's parking lot is pretty sweet. Would be a nice place to meet. They've got Elephant bar there now. . . i don't know what's up . .
Old 02-23-2007, 02:29 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Originally Posted by Krzd1
I know it's Denny's......but theres the one behind Seramonte mall. It's Macy's....Plenty of parking over there.....Also a big lot where the Wedge is....I can't remember the name of the places to eat there but the lot is a good size.....
Yah, it should be pretty dead over there on a weeknight, but I don't know how the rental cops will react. What's the Wedge??
Old 02-23-2007, 02:33 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Where is San Carlos anyway ?? oh well just a thought, Mibrae isn't much of a picnic either, if the meet is on its usual time of 630 or 7pm traffic will be bad on 101 & 280 but it is closer to Richmond
280 moves OK at that time; ppl can take 280 to 380 to El Camino if it is really bad. You could prob stay on 280 on cut down to Millbrae Ave as well, but I don't know the exit.
Old 02-23-2007, 03:39 PM
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by ichibansf
Yah, it should be pretty dead over there on a weeknight, but I don't know how the rental cops will react. What's the Wedge??
I don't think the rental cops would trip as long as nobody is doing anything stupid....

the Wedge is a Bar/Restaurant but where it is located is a large lot and there are other restaurants in the plaza.....

Wedge Bar & Restaurant
(650) 757-1800
63 Saint Francis Sq
Daly City, CA 94015
Old 02-23-2007, 06:25 PM
Scikotics
SL Member

So we gotta make some kind of decision here and set up a date and time.

May I remind you guys that um . . . the beach sounds pretty good too. Rental cops won't do anything. I hang around there a lot (no life i swear). I just end up at that place (Serramonte) all the time. So . . . what's up?
Old 02-25-2007, 01:16 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

This is good place to meet.. let us set the date and time..
Old 02-25-2007, 11:35 PM
5 Year Member

So what about next weekend? 2nd or 3rd of March
Old 02-26-2007, 02:57 AM
Scikotics
SL Member

Sounds, great. PM Each other as well . . . well the people who lives around that area so that we can collect phone numbers. That way ya know . . we don't worry about gettin lost! Sounds good. How do we get a STICKY done on this??
Old 02-26-2007, 05:12 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scikotics
SL Member

If someone pulls a night time meet together in San Carlos or at Serramonte mall or wherever, I'm down! I don't see a reason why rent-a-cops would have a problem if most of us are sitting inside one of the businesses having dinner. lol What are they gonna say if a bunch of the same cars are parked outside while a bunch of people are spending money at a restaurant or bar in the same shopping center?

BTW I love that there are more night time meets spring up, I can't always request a weekend day off, so the night time is the right time for me!
Old 02-26-2007, 05:46 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i know of friday nights in daly city at gellert starbucks norcal evo, ephatch, nasioc, and other cars such as ae86's, rsx's meet up there around 10pmish.

ive seen some crazy cars sometimes
Old 02-26-2007, 06:23 AM
Scikotics
SL Member

Not just Friday Nights, but also Saturday nights too. Shoot, I know cuz . . . . . I'm always there!! Hahahaha! But yeah, that's a great place for a meet. I know Si's do meet there once in a while. Always peeps there, hanging around at night since it's 24/7 Starbucks. Holla . . what time we wanna meet up and date?
Old 02-26-2007, 06:50 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scikotics
SL Member

are we going to have a day meet as well?
Old 02-26-2007, 08:17 AM
Scikotics
SL Member

We can if you'd like (i guess). Has to be on the weekend for me though. I got school! Set up a date and time and see who responds. Peace out
Old 02-26-2007, 08:28 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scikotics
SL Member

That's right, I remember hearing about something a few months back that started late at night at a coffee place, maybe I'll have to hit it up sometime.
Old 02-26-2007, 08:35 AM
Scikotics
SL Member

just set up a meeting!!! that way you won't be board. Would love to meet people from here and stuff. It'll be interesting.
Old 02-26-2007, 03:21 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

How about a meet on Tuesday before HIN? That way if we bump into each other at HIN we can say 'whattup'. That'd be March 6th... say 6:30pm @ Denny's at SerraManilla?

Quick Reply: San Francisco meets?