Notices
Regional - Pacific Mid CA, NV

Who's from San Francisco?

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2007, 05:22 AM
SL Member

umm...when i got Halo 3, there was a few people that showed up with starbucks...not sure if it's from the Westlake one or not...so is anyone going to be meeting there tomorrow?
Old 09-28-2007, 05:39 AM
Scikotics

what jin said in the other thread... we'll be there! =)
...at starbucks that is...
Old 09-28-2007, 10:17 PM
SL Member

which starbucks?
Old 09-29-2007, 08:25 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scikotics
SL Member

too tired today so i didn't come.
have fun?
Old 09-30-2007, 08:45 AM
SL Member

i hear things are different at those meets now mike. i didn't go yesterday cuz i was @ cache creek, but i dont think im going to those meets anymore. at least not with scikotics. i'm not happy with the changes...im kickin and posting right where we use to. not in the dark. at least for the next meet. hope to see you there mike
Old 09-30-2007, 09:01 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scikotics
SL Member

sorry to hear about that. but i guess things are not the way it used to be. kinda sad that nor cal scikotics are breaking apart. i guess we could have a pacific mid scionlife meet.
Old 09-30-2007, 06:36 PM
SL Member

yeah...it seemed like they are picky...they kept saying that i belong to that chapter..i don't like being told what group i belong to. I haven't even decided if i was going to join any club or stay unafiliated, which is what i am probably going to do so i can go to more meets and events. The people that were there are okay. it was nice to meet new people. I think i like the group down in San Jose better. Just more laughs with that group of people. But i'll have to think about it. Hope i didn't ____ of anyone with this. If i did sorry.
Old 10-01-2007, 03:53 AM
SL Member

we're all entitled to our own opinion.

and my opinion is the same as yours. certain members of the group believe they have the power to tell us what to do. i'm not down with that. it's all about power trippy-ness. NO THANKS

i am glad i didn't show up on friday. dont regret it one bit! and i am proud to say, the sticker is officially off!! those damn things are pretty sticky :-P

errr sorry, this isn't the talk smack thread..hahaha
Old 10-01-2007, 03:56 AM
SL Member

so yeah...when are all the members here from SF, DC, SM, SJ (haha Ed is usually the only one) and wherever else all going to come together and have a meet??? Fridays are ALWAYS good. And it doesn't have to be at Starbucks. But it's the only place I know that's open late and is right off the freeway.
Old 10-01-2007, 06:22 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by tona59
we're all entitled to our own opinion.

and my opinion is the same as yours. certain members of the group believe they have the power to tell us what to do. i'm not down with that. it's all about power trippy-ness. NO THANKS

i am glad i didn't show up on friday. dont regret it one bit! and i am proud to say, the sticker is officially off!! those damn things are pretty sticky :-P

errr sorry, this isn't the talk smack thread..hahaha
YOU TELL THEM GIRL!!!! WOOT!!!!
Old 10-16-2007, 09:33 AM
Scikotics
SL Member

Definitely, you guys are entitled to your own opinions . . I do want to give an opinion of my own too though. Don't nobody get offended or anything. I didn't get offended at all by anyone here. I met you all and I think you guys/gals are great to hang out with! and want to hang out more!!

Yeah, i'm still with the club and have been appointed the V position and stuff. . doesn't mean I changed!! A car club is a car club, yes . . however, if it isn't maintained . . then would you really call it a car club? I still think it's a great club . . and no Mike .. scikotics aren't breaking apart . . it was really personal things happening between those people who left. Nothing to do with me or anyone else for that matter. Besides, where ya gonna find a cool club you don't gotta pay crap for?

I don't know who is having a power trip, Tona. Let me know and i'll try my best to fix it. I don't like power trips either. Already hate the way my boss is cuz of exactly what you stated. Eww . . i could sooooo get his **** fired! I don't wanna do that cuz i like him as a person i don't like him as a boss though. Hahaha . . back to the topic . .

I'm always gonna be there Tona . . and everyone else. I'm still a Scikotic and you shouldn't see me any different from when you first met me. . .as a scion owner. I do follow the "your friendly neighborhood scion club" deal though. Seeeee . . . i'm friendly . . even the racoons like me!!! So, come on and hang out with us still . . not as a member or independent or whatever . . but as a friend. Cool???
Old 10-17-2007, 09:53 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

yay i'm moving back to the bay area... next month. yup!
Old 10-21-2007, 07:51 PM
SL Member

I'm from SF. I'm in the sunset district.
Old 10-24-2007, 08:53 AM
Scikotics
SL Member

Come out to the Melody meet on Friday!!!! The thread is there . . meet your new scikotics chapter!!!
Old 10-26-2007, 06:01 AM
SL Member

Originally Posted by AznDreamer284
Definitely, you guys are entitled to your own opinions . . I do want to give an opinion of my own too though. Don't nobody get offended or anything. I didn't get offended at all by anyone here. I met you all and I think you guys/gals are great to hang out with! and want to hang out more!!

Yeah, i'm still with the club and have been appointed the V position and stuff. . doesn't mean I changed!! A car club is a car club, yes . . however, if it isn't maintained . . then would you really call it a car club? I still think it's a great club . . and no Mike .. scikotics aren't breaking apart . . it was really personal things happening between those people who left. Nothing to do with me or anyone else for that matter. Besides, where ya gonna find a cool club you don't gotta pay crap for?

I don't know who is having a power trip, Tona. Let me know and i'll try my best to fix it. I don't like power trips either. Already hate the way my boss is cuz of exactly what you stated. Eww . . i could sooooo get his **** fired! I don't wanna do that cuz i like him as a person i don't like him as a boss though. Hahaha . . back to the topic . .

I'm always gonna be there Tona . . and everyone else. I'm still a Scikotic and you shouldn't see me any different from when you first met me. . .as a scion owner. I do follow the "your friendly neighborhood scion club" deal though. Seeeee . . . i'm friendly . . even the racoons like me!!! So, come on and hang out with us still . . not as a member or independent or whatever . . but as a friend. Cool???
i'm still kickin it on a weekly basis...just dont wanna be expected to do anything if i dont wanna. and a lotta stuff was said in the past to my face and at certain meets that made me feel uncomfortable. i dont feel i should be catergorized as a "person who hangs only with sf/dc people". but on the real, i've been to all the meets around the bay...hayward (BLG with food contributions), san jose, concord, sf/dc, fremont toyota, city toyota....all within just a couple months into the club...but still wasn't good enough. i met more than 3/4 of the whole norcal chapter's scion owners, and still not good enough.

but nahh i aint gonna call out names on anyone. i wanna leave it as is and be done with this on a good note. so im squashing this and never again shall we bring this up

btw, i'm from SF!! sunset baby!!
Old 10-26-2007, 06:10 AM

SUNSET! im probably the only RS 2.0 with oem foglights in the area. whoot!
Old 10-26-2007, 09:26 AM
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by tona59
Originally Posted by AznDreamer284

i'm still kickin it on a weekly basis...just dont wanna be expected to do anything if i dont wanna. and a lotta stuff was said in the past to my face and at certain meets that made me feel uncomfortable. i dont feel i should be catergorized as a "person who hangs only with sf/dc people". but on the real, i've been to all the meets around the bay...hayward (BLG with food contributions), san jose, concord, sf/dc, fremont toyota, city toyota....all within just a couple months into the club...but still wasn't good enough. i met more than 3/4 of the whole norcal chapter's scion owners, and still not good enough.

but nahh i aint gonna call out names on anyone. i wanna leave it as is and be done with this on a good note. so im squashing this and never again shall we bring this up

btw, i'm from SF!! sunset baby!!

I feel ya Tona. No probs on your decision though. I've been to several events, BLGs, and just a couple of others . . Sometimes some people just don't see it that's all . . ya know what I mean? Glad you're still kickin' it tough. Hope you can come to Melody too!! Just for hang outs ya know? See ya
Old 10-26-2007, 03:36 PM
SL Member

I assume that most of you from the Sunset District are asian.
Old 10-26-2007, 03:56 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by mwuf15
sorry to hear about that. but i guess things are not the way it used to be. kinda sad that nor cal scikotics are breaking apart. i guess we could have a pacific mid scionlife meet.
We are not breaking apart just personal issue from personal persson but I be still SCIKOTICS...
Old 10-27-2007, 12:34 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by revinnova
I assume that most of you from the Sunset District are asian.
you mean there's other races then Asian in the Sunset?

i'm Asian, but i live closer to Chinatown...but most of my friends are in the sunset district

Quick Reply: Who's from San Francisco?