Notices
Regional - Pacific Northwest
ID, OR, WA

05AUG - Annie's Pizza Run II - Planning

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2007, 03:56 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

mmmmm.... oktoberfest.... beeeeeeeer....
Old 03-13-2007, 04:57 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by ScionEyes
or atleast SCION TV's accross the Nation! I love it!
there is Scion TV??? Get out!!!

How can we wait until summer if we're this excited in March??
Old 03-15-2007, 02:17 AM

shot Annie I would drive up there just for your Pizza and not have to have an excuse for a pizza run. But this way is more fun, and with more planning, means way more fun. And more interesting things to do as well.

ok so here is my silly little two sense worth. What about having a huge camp fire at the camp ground and have a ghost story compition contest? we could find a really cool prize for the winner.

Old 03-20-2007, 08:11 AM
Admin Emeritus

10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Just bumping this to keep it in view...

Old 03-20-2007, 02:50 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

I had a funny vision of a string of xBs dressed up like toasters in a parade a while back, but a tote box is a whole nother thing!!!
Old 03-20-2007, 04:23 PM

ok so let's try and figure out a date or I may just have to go ahead and set one for us all, of course this will be after talking with Annie and her Daughter first about the good timing.

Old 03-20-2007, 09:39 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member

SL Member

Was just kidding about the Everett thing BTW, I would be down agin totally, we should deffinately make this an annual event!
Old 03-21-2007, 09:21 PM

Kanchi.............Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you are not suppose to say anthing about the water ballons or the food fight

Old 03-21-2007, 09:41 PM
Admin Emeritus

10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Victor, Annie may not be all that big, but I think she would drag anyone planning water balloons or food fights in her place out by their ear - and if not, there were enough other folks there who would view helping her as a nice diversion.

I can easily see this being put together as a nice annual or even biannual drive with friends, with some excellent pizza at the end. It can even stand to get a bit larger: We didn't totally fill up Annie's Pizza Station the first time. :D (We'd probably have to cap it at something like 50 participants, though - I think that's a full load.)

Should we be calling this next one "The Second Bi-annual Annie's Pizza Run - Concrete Pizza II" or something?

Be nice if we could make this something a lot of people look forward to each year, and are anxious to sign up for so they don't miss out on a spot.

Tom
Old 03-21-2007, 10:12 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member

SL Member

Any local events going on up there that we could plann this around? like the car show or a town celebration? You know make a good thing better?
Old 03-21-2007, 10:23 PM
Admin Emeritus

10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Kanchi, for this next one I think one of the main aims of the scheduling is so Annie's daughter can be here from Florida - she's a Scion person, too.

If that also happens to coincide with another event nearby, that would be great. If not, well, the pizza run is certainly good enough. :D

Tom
Old 03-21-2007, 11:07 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member

SL Member

Thats awsome! Yes I also agree that it is enough as well!
Old 03-21-2007, 11:28 PM

Originally Posted by Tomas
Victor, Annie may not be all that big, but I think she would drag anyone planning water balloons or food fights in her place out by their ear - and if not, there were enough other folks there who would view helping her as a nice diversion.

Tom
yeah and I was only kidding, just trying to get a rise out of erik, hey what about the fly in Annie? when is that happening?

Old 03-22-2007, 03:52 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Fly-in? Now that would be a mod. Suddenly I'm flashing back to the flying toasters screensaver from After Dark...
Old 03-22-2007, 05:31 AM
Admin Emeritus

10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Old 03-22-2007, 02:46 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member

SL Member

^ Awsome, makes me wish I still had my mac (I had that screen saver on it). Now I gotta watch my back around Victor, never know where/ when a waterballoon might be coming from
Old 03-23-2007, 03:18 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

I am in the middle of a little vacation (closed up shop for the week and everything!) so sorry I didn't answer sooner. (I drove by Lake City Scion Wednesday morning and waved but I was so lost I didn't want to try to cross traffic and it was early like 8:45 a.m.... I had already learned that Roosevelt is one way.... )

Anyway, as I suggested before.... weekends when there are regular community events are quite busy at the pizza place, but if we did an alternative camping adventure on a busy weekend we could arrange for a bunch of pizzas to go and have the party at the campsite?? The Fly-In/Baker River Arts Festival weekend is July 28-29. If you like old planes and other kinds of homebuilt planes, it's great. The art show is the first annual, and so I have no info about that right now. I'm on the committee so I should know more soon.

Cascade Days is August 18-19 (or whatever the third weekend in August is) and they have a parade and a car show. Also a bunch of other goofy things like a log show, etc.

I need to double check with Scioneyes. I think she's more leaning towards early August or July because of Florida school.

But don't let me stop any Scion-planning frenzy!!!
Old 03-24-2007, 04:52 PM

ok so my birthday is August 18th that would be fun

my goal this year is to watch all my friends drink for me and then make fun of them when they are housed

Old 03-24-2007, 06:15 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by TopDog
...my goal this year is to watch all my friends drink for me and then make fun of them when they are housed
Well, I guess that's better than making fun of them when they're homeless.
Old 03-24-2007, 06:34 PM

that is just wrong, you are not homeless are you? If one of my friends was homeless I would do everything I could to help them find a new place to live, not make fun of them.

Quick Reply: 05AUG - Annie's Pizza Run II - Planning