Notices
Regional - Pacific Northwest
ID, OR, WA

2009 Puget Sound Toyota Owner's Fest!

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2009, 02:10 AM
SL Member

If you got the paypal confirmation your in. Sorry I'm not the one in charge of the account so I don't know who has registered. But if you want to bring in the print out of the confirmation that would be cheap insurance. I'll see about having an email sent to all pre-reg's.
Old 08-24-2009, 04:46 AM
SL Member

Ok a little early but due to Paypal being a pain in the butt right now I have to ask if your planning on pre-registering today or tomorrow please hang on. They are having issues with our account and will be fixed shortly. Don't worry if you already preregistered all that info is safe. If we can't resolve it quickly we will have another account for you to send your money and info in to by Tuesday at the latest. Also to make up for any inconvience and to encourage preregistration we will be giving 1 free raffle ticket for the car, to all that register.

Now for the good stuff.
We would like to welcome Aqua Rec's Swimmin' Hole and Fireplace shop (www.aquarec.com) as a sponsor of this event. There will be a mobile hot tub at the event that is available for rent from them. Please contact the for pricing. In other news the trophys are on order and will not be your generic steering wheel or winged angel figure. Now on to the car. I know I promised pics but I have a bit more work to do on the paint and will have pics posted up by wednesday. BUT that doesn't mean I can't tell you right now what it is

Raffle car is..............1985 Toyota Celica GT!
Engine: 22REC, the motor that'll run with a hole in the motor. Youtube it
Fuel injected
102,000 on the odometer
Automatic 3 speed with overdrive
This is a fully drivable, great running vehicle. It has A/C, though the belt is not connected and the system is empty, it has cruise control that is fully functional, all HVAC works perfectly(heat, blower, ect.), power mirrors, interior is brown 7 out of 10 and is fully detailed with Griots Garage products, exterior is decent, most notably a large dent in the bottom rear quarter panel. Hatch is COMPLETELY rust free!! this is rare in of it self and has the stock hatch wing with some after market upper plastic visor type wing, doesn't look bad. Comes with a Panasonic CD player, and Rocksford Fosgate 10" sub.

Now this isn't what you see at the mall with all those WIN this car or $xxxx kiosks. But this is a real, gas saving, take it home that day car that you can win for a $1!!!
Old 08-24-2009, 04:38 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

BUMP!
Old 08-25-2009, 04:13 AM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member

SL Member

Dang...thats why it didn't work. Ok I will try tomorrow evening or Wed. then.
Old 08-25-2009, 02:02 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i think i may have a chance at the "pop off " contest. if new parts dont arrive.
Old 08-25-2009, 10:02 PM
SL Member

Bump! New registration info for anyone who hasn't done so already:

Update: Ok due to paypal being a bit unreasonable we will no longer be accepting payment from them for this event. If your planning on attending Sunday please e-mail all your info to PugetSoundTOC@yahoo.com. Payment will be due day of the event and will only be $10 +Toy donation because of all this hassle. We thank you for your patience and understanding and look forward to seeing you there!

Last edited by PSTOCorg; 08-26-2009 at 01:30 AM.
Old 08-26-2009, 05:24 AM
SL Member

I'll be there
Old 08-27-2009, 03:13 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

BUMP
Old 08-27-2009, 04:16 AM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member

SL Member

Registered!!! How many Scions pre-reg-d?
Old 08-27-2009, 07:17 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Looks like I will be missing this event, first time in a while, dang.
Old 08-28-2009, 04:50 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Balliztik
SL Member

i think i may know what they car is...... lol!!
Old 08-28-2009, 04:57 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Balliztik
SL Member

Originally Posted by PSTOCorg
Ok a little early but due to Paypal being a pain in the butt right now I have to ask if your planning on pre-registering today or tomorrow please hang on. They are having issues with our account and will be fixed shortly. Don't worry if you already preregistered all that info is safe. If we can't resolve it quickly we will have another account for you to send your money and info in to by Tuesday at the latest. Also to make up for any inconvience and to encourage preregistration we will be giving 1 free raffle ticket for the car, to all that register.

Now for the good stuff.
We would like to welcome Aqua Rec's Swimmin' Hole and Fireplace shop (www.aquarec.com) as a sponsor of this event. There will be a mobile hot tub at the event that is available for rent from them. Please contact the for pricing. In other news the trophys are on order and will not be your generic steering wheel or winged angel figure. Now on to the car. I know I promised pics but I have a bit more work to do on the paint and will have pics posted up by wednesday. BUT that doesn't mean I can't tell you right now what it is

Raffle car is..............1985 Toyota Celica GT!
Engine: 22REC, the motor that'll run with a hole in the motor. Youtube it
Fuel injected
102,000 on the odometer
Automatic 3 speed with overdrive
This is a fully drivable, great running vehicle. It has A/C, though the belt is not connected and the system is empty, it has cruise control that is fully functional, all HVAC works perfectly(heat, blower, ect.), power mirrors, interior is brown 7 out of 10 and is fully detailed with Griots Garage products, exterior is decent, most notably a large dent in the bottom rear quarter panel. Hatch is COMPLETELY rust free!! this is rare in of it self and has the stock hatch wing with some after market upper plastic visor type wing, doesn't look bad. Comes with a Panasonic CD player, and Rocksford Fosgate 10" sub.

Now this isn't what you see at the mall with all those WIN this car or $xxxx kiosks. But this is a real, gas saving, take it home that day car that you can win for a $1!!!

HAHAHA!!! I knew it i saw it today! i was walking home and noticed it
Old 08-28-2009, 09:12 AM
United Imports
Balliztik
SL Member

Definately going to be there.. we'll see how everyone likes my more aggressive (and fixed bodykit) looking car.. lol

Does anyone have a hood prop I can borrow at the show?
Old 08-29-2009, 04:05 AM
SL Member

Ok folks here's my last update since tomorrow is final prep day and man will we be swamped. I'd like to say thanks for all the supporters that have been keeping these threads alive even though there's a few that have just me talking to no one I'm actually bummed I wont be updating and visiting alot of the boards now even though everyone of them has something cool and special to offer. I sadly just can't keep up on them all regularly. But enough of this sappy stuff, on wards towards destiny I suppose.
Ok so there will be food on site and best of all it's FREE! This is the good stuff even though it sounds simple. We got one of the best(according to most of us who've eaten her food) chefs in the state, in full control of our grill so your in for a treat! If you were at last years event you know of the goodness that was her chicken. But this year we have grilled cheese(from an actual bbq grill), tomato soup, hotdogs, the ever popular fish crackers and thanks to Griots, free drinks as well. So yes it's free but if you want to toss a dollar or two into the tip jar, we can reward this lovely lady's efforts with a spa day or something
Ok with food annoucement out of the way your probably all going "We don't care about food, where's the damn car pictures you promised us 2 days ago?!" Well I appologize for being a few days late and must appologize further for not having a final pic of the car BUT!!! I can show you before and work pics of the car. So here we go!
First day just bought, yes thats my fat head in the driver's seat
Name:  DSC_1352.jpg
Views: 11
Size:  133.0 KB
Preping the car
Name:  DSCN7298.jpg
Views: 14
Size:  130.3 KB
Name:  DSCN7299.jpg
Views: 9
Size:  182.9 KB
Paint mixing
Name:  DSCN7300.jpg
Views: 10
Size:  159.5 KB
Painting!
Name:  DSCN7301.jpg
Views: 16
Size:  146.2 KB
Name:  DSCN7302.jpg
Views: 11
Size:  151.9 KB
Name:  DSCN7304.jpg
Views: 14
Size:  170.1 KB
First 2 coats drying
Name:  DSCN7307.jpg
Views: 16
Size:  207.5 KB
Why we named the car "Anarchy"
Name:  DSCN7309.jpg
Views: 13
Size:  171.5 KB
Twins putting on the final coats 2 days later
Name:  DSCN7311.jpg
Views: 13
Size:  156.6 KB
Name:  DSCN7313.jpg
Views: 9
Size:  158.1 KB
So you get the general picture and why we felt the need to paint. It is not clear coated so you can choose to continue the process if you wish, or sand it prime it and have a cheap paint job by maaco or just rock it as is. Will have final pics up tomorrow or will have to wait til you see it in person depending on the schedule.
To wrap this up I'll just say We'll see you there!!
Old 08-30-2009, 03:05 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member

SL Member

gonna go top off and get some cash, should be down there before 10!
Old 08-30-2009, 04:01 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Balliztik
SL Member

have fun today guys.........I cannot make it as this is my last day to finish moving out my aprtment and into the new one and get old one cleaned........shame cause i really wnated to show off the inverted subs and the new orange vacume hoses......

have fun.....BZ
Old 08-30-2009, 06:43 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Balliztik
SL Member

Wish i could make it, but went from the FFF show to the inlaws for a party and drank a bit too much. today is gonna be a chill recovery day. Good luck everyone on winning the celica! would be a good DD for me!
Old 08-30-2009, 09:58 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Balliztik
SL Member

ummmmm brain you are back on here??? why dont you call me
Old 09-01-2009, 04:08 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Balliztik
SL Member

i did today........
Old 09-01-2009, 04:10 AM
SL Member

Folks you were just AWESOME!! Much thanks to everyone who came and celebrated our 5th anniversary doing this show. It was by far the best one I've been to and hope it was for you too. Next year will be insane! Please come tell us what you thought and feel free to post the pics you took as well. And heck just cause the show is over doesn't mean you can't join us on PSTOC all year long. We love you all. Without all of you the show would not have been anything near what it was. So please post your replys on this thread.

http://pstoc.org/forum/showthread.php?t=4068

We'll be keeping you up to date with our goings on atleast once a month so don't worry we are just going to bail on you now that it's over.

Quick Reply: 2009 Puget Sound Toyota Owner's Fest!